TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

No Caption Provided

Gotham City, 5 Months Ago...

"Remember Lawton. I know who you are." Batman said slowly as he stood next to Deadshot's apartment window.

Deadshot felt awkward standing in the middle of his apartment in costume. The room was a tip. His table was covered with smoked cigarettes and fast food takeout bags.

"Look! I don't know who the hell you are but..." Deadshot started to say.

"Oh, but you do... Floyd." Batman said as he held up several pictures in his hands of famous Gothamites. The Batman was included on there.

"I... I have no idea what you're talking about!" Deadshot said nervously.

"I think you do. While I don't have any firm proof that you were responsible for those murders recently... I'll be watching you tomorrow." Batman said before throwing the pictures to the ground.

Deadshot frowned as Batman jumped out of the window. Deadshot slowly took his hat off and pulled out a cigarette. He took a smoke before gagging and tossing it aside. He really shouldn't... he knew that. Too bad he couldn't stop himself.

"Screw this monkey suit..." Deadshot muttered before walking over to his cabinet and throwing it open.

Deadshot smiled as he pulled his "professional" suit on.

"That's right Batman..." Deadshot muttered... "You just got a bullet in your head!"

No Caption Provided

Now, Oolong Island...

"FLOYD! FLOYD FOR GOD'S SAKE SNAP OUT OF IT YA BA$TARD!" Captain Boomerang screamed.

"Metahuman scans. One. Killer Frost. Power adapting."

AMAZO stood in the plane the Squad were riding on. The landing hatch lay open allowing the wind to blow in. Everyone was in a panic as the 5 Ton robot of death was slowly making it's way towards them.

"SQUAD! TAKE THIS THING DOWN!" Rick Flag screamed. "EVERYONE FIRE!"

Deadshot and Rick Flag both started to fire their weapons. Captain Boomerang threw an explosive boomerang and Killer Frost fired a freeze blast at the robot.

All of it hit AMAZO square on. None of it did any damage. AMAZO looked up towards the crew and it's eyes turned bright red.

"Recommendation... destroy."

A blast of red energy blasted from AMAZO's eyes obliterating everything in it's way. Deadshot ducked in cover next to the still seated Punch. Almost everyone was able to duck out of the way... except for Rick Flag. Amanda Waller's chief of security was slammed right in the chest by the energy wave that also took the entire front of the plane. Deadshot winced as he heard Flag's screams before turning to dust. That was before the plane started plummeting downwards.

"Scanning. Passengers chances of surviving crash... 15%. Departing target zone."

AMAZO unclung from the plane and was sent hurtling upwards into the sky... or maybe he was hovering. Deadshot didn't really care at that moment in time. Possibly because he was busy hurtling to his death....

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RedHood13

Great! Short, but sweet! Can't wait till #5

SteveMcQueen36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Great Deadshot. I love his dynamic with Batman.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Longer than the last issue and really intriguing!

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#6 wildvine  Moderator

AMAZO unclung from the plane and was sent hurtling upwards into the sky... or maybe he was hovering. Deadshot didn't really care at that moment in time. Possibly because he was busy hurtling to his death....

Great line there Tommy.

Pretty tight overall. Your back and forth through time still throws me. But otherwise great story.