#1 Edited by TommytheHitman (3197 posts) - - Show Bio

Belle Reve Prison

"THE OMAC INCURSION HAS BEGUN! ALL METAHUMANS EXIT YOUR CELLS AND PREPARE FOR TERMINATION!"

"Yeah... that's not going to happen."

Crime File: Floyd Lawton AKA Deadshot. Arrested for the murder of the Mayor of Gotham City. Powers and Skills, Never misses with any type of gun. Suit allows for long range assassinations and has two mounted wrist cannons used for close quarters combat.

Deadshot fired several bullets into the OMAC's cybernetic chest. They pinged onto the floor. Followed by the OMAC analyzing Deadshot with a blue light.

"Subject status... Human. Threat Level 3. Recommendation? Transmute into fellow Drone."

The OMAC started to float slowly towards Deadshot follwed by him nervously stepping back while popping off a few more shots.

"Anyone? I need some help here!"

A metal boomerang landed on the OMAC's back, followed by a metal pinging sound before exploding and taking the OMAC with it.

Crime File: Digger Harkness AKA Captain Boomerang! Arrested for Murder and Rape. Powers and Skills, Expert aim with his different types of boomerangs. Including explosive, razor tipped and shock.

"It's all right mate! Capt'n Boomerang is here to help ya!"

"...Right. Where's the rest of the squad?"

"Over here Deadshot." Steve Trevor said as he marched over carrying a double barreled shotgun. He was accompanied by Rick Flag and two people dressed as jesters. "Okay people. Meet Punch and Jewelee. These two are the last of the Squad applicants and they make up the rest of the team."

Crime File: Clyde Philips AKA Punch. Unknown AKA Jewelee. Both are very skilled acrobats. Both are wanted for several Gotham City bank robberies and several counts of assault.

"Okay scum. Let's talk about the game plan!" Rick Flag said. "We need to isolate those robot things before they kill every single person in the prison!"

"...why exactly do you care about saving us?" Deadshot asked.

"We don't. However they've been turning people into OMACs. Meaning they have more drones to attack with. After they kill everyone here they're probably going to move out into the rest of the world until every person alive is one of them!"

"Okay. Everyone will split into a pair and take a section of the prison. Deadshot and Boomerang you two will take the rest of this area. Me and Flag will take the Hospital area. Punch and Jewelee... you two will take the court. Once you're all finished meet back here and we'll focus on taking out any escaped Metas. Understood?"

Deadshot reloaded his wrist cannons.

"Let's do this!"

Med Bay

"Waller? Come in. Waller?! Where the hell is she?"

"Shut it Trevor. You're giving me a headache..." Rick Flag muttered.

"What?! What have you got against me?!"

"...nothing."

"What have you got against me?!"

"Why did Waller choose you to lead the Squad?!"

"I don't know and right now I don't care."

"SOMEBODY HELP!!!"

Both men turned towards where the scream was coming from. Three prisoners ran into the room followed by an OMAC.

"METAHUMANS, PREPARE FOR TERMINATION."

"Trevor. Duck!" Flag said before throwing a grenade into the room. Flag ducked behind a table just before a loud explosion filled the room and destroyed nearly everything inside.

"That was... unnecessary." Trevor said as he dusted his armor off.

"Whatever. I killed it didn't I?"

"help... me..."

Flag turned towards the room. Inside was a prisoner with a massive hole in his chest.

"Got one still breathing." Flag said before pulling his pistol out.

BLAM!

OMAC Island (Formerly Oolong Island)

"WAKE UP IVO."

Ivo woke with a start. The lower half of his body was encased in the OMAC body. He looked up and to his horror saw he was directly in front of Brother Eye,

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" Ivo screamed.

"WE HAVE DOWNLOADED THE FILES OF EVERY SINGLE METAHUMAN ON THE PLANET IVO. WE WANT YOU TO CREATE A MACHINE THAT IS ABLE TO REPLICATE THOSE POWERS."

"You... you want me to create a machine with the powers of... everyone?"

"NOT EVERYONE. A SELECT FEW. IT WILL BE AN AMAZING CREATION..."

#2 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so much fun.I really want to see if you will bring Amazo into the game. :P

#3 Posted by TommytheHitman (3197 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: The first mission for the Squad isn't going well.

#4 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman: That's just great actually! :P

Do you plan on adding more characters to the Squad?

#5 Posted by ImpurestCheese (5100 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: My god this is amazing. It reminds me a bit of the Thunderbolts in Marvel although I'm guessing they are much older then the Marvel team. Keep it up I want to see where this goes.

#6 Posted by TommytheHitman (3197 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by RedHood13 (153 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by TommytheHitman (3197 posts) - - Show Bio

@redhood13: Yep! That's what that awkwardly done line was for!

"NOT EVERYONE. A SELECT FEW. IT WILL BE AN AMAZING CREATION..."

That was pretty awkward. Is it okay if I use him?

#10 Posted by RedHood13 (153 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Cr4pSnip3r (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Good job so far!

#12 Posted by wildvine (9612 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman

Negative. I would have liked to see the choosing of the squad members, and they could have been more varied. Having said that, this continues to be a good read. You really wrote the action well and I like how you are tying Amazo into the story. Good job overall.

#13 Edited by TommytheHitman (3197 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Thanks. Any thoughts on Punch and Jewelee being on the Squad?

#14 Posted by wildvine (9612 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Thanks. Any thoughts on Punch and Jewelee being on the Squad?

Not really. They been on it before.

#15 Posted by TommytheHitman (3197 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Oh. Anyway I skipped the whole intro cause it would probably take awhile and also I wasn't completely sure what villains I'd be able to have cameo.

#16 Posted by MaccyD (4062 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the database-style introductions to the members!

#17 Posted by TommytheHitman (3197 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd: Thanks! I was hoping that would work.

#18 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman:

Deadshot asking for help? That bit seems a little off. It's action packed but that line isn't very Deadshot in my opinion

#19 Edited by TommytheHitman (3197 posts) - - Show Bio