Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wbr17

Following Aquaman #03

===========================================================================

First he feels the heat, next the flames engulfing his body, then his skin starts to burn and his flesh to melt slowly, in the end his bones are reduced to ashes, and he is no more.

No Caption Provided

In panic Arthur wakes with eyes wide-open he looks to his body, he touches it to make sure he is alive and all was a bad dream. He notices minor burns in his hands and the smell of smoke in his nostrils but that is all, he is alive and it is all that really matter. Probably the tunic he was wearing protected his skin but now its gone.

"<Look, our fish woke up! Look to him, all scared and confused. Ha!>" says a man in Arabic.

Arthur looks around, he is in a vessel, more precisely in a holding cell inside a vessel. By hearing those men speak and their uniform he knows where he is, and that is nothing more than bad news.

"<So, what are we going to do with him?>" says another man near Arthur's cell.

"<How do you like your fish, fried or maybe a sushi?>" the first man chuckles.

"<Enough! Live him alone, no one will do anything to him until the Admiral says so! Now, get out, I want to talk to him.>" says a confident voice that is immediately obeyed.

No Caption Provided

In this case the orders came from young woman, daughter of Admiral Faruk the leader and owner of most powerful navy fleet of the world, her name is Kahina and to her it looks like that fate has put Arthur in her life once again.

"What are you doing here? I thought that was clear that you shouldn't come here again!" she says in a demand tone.

"Jam your hype, girl! I wasn't suppose to be here, actually I don't even know how I got here."

"Are you been serious? Are you saying that you don't remember of the explosion, you don't know how you ended up unconscious?" this time she sounds more concerned than angry.

"Explosion...hm... Yeah, that I remember. I was on a island in the Pacific when I was attacked but a energy surrounded me at the same moment but I really don't know how I woke up in the Indian, neither in one of your vessels!"

Kahina looks to him in silence trying not to figure out how he got there because to her it is more important to know why.

"We were drawn by the explosion, in few minutes The Cutlass found you near it and brought you here, you have been here in less than an hour by now. But what energy was that, what island?"

"Look" as he says he searches around and notice that the artifacts are no long with him, maybe the crew got them, he hopes that they did not stayed behind in Jarhanpur. "Well, I got those objects in this island then one of them, an orb more exactly shinned just before this energy appear. I don't have it with me right now, I guess your crew has it, can you find it for me and help me leave, please? I really need to go, I have to help a friend." he gives her a smile and looks her on the eyes.

"You don't dare look to me like that! I had helped you before and you know it! I don't owe you nothing and you don't know how it affected my relationship with my father! And I told you to never come back here... I told you..." she says it walking to the door and leaving him behind.

After she leaves the cells facility Kahina picks the bag with the artifacts, they were with her all the time after all. She walks away examining them until a yellow light flashes and she disappears in it.

No Caption Provided

Short after Kahina leaves the facility three soldiers come back, this time they bring weapons.

"<Are you sure we should do that? I mean, Kahina said to wait for the Admiral...>" one ask while they approach Arthur's cell.

"<It's all right, we've done that before, why are you so afraid? He won't even notice! And if something goes wrong we can tell that was legit defense. I mean, how would he knows that anyway, are you going to tell?!>"

No Caption Provided

Listening to that conversation Arthur looks around and sees that there is no camera neither any kind of window on the room, he feels the chills when thinks on how many people might had been tortured in this place.

"<So, What do you think, can he withstand the shock?>"

"<Come on, little fish, come closer!>" he waves.

As our hero stays still thinking in what to do next, the man repeats his orders but now with an louder and angrier tone. With nothing more to do Arthur goes near the bars.

"<Take it, you can eat, it's food>" one of them says as giving a plate with some disgusting food on it.

Arthur reaches out to catch the plate then the other soldier attacks him with a shocking stick.

"<Sweet dreams.>"

The metallic sound of the plate hitting the floor is heard, next he passes out with the pain and falls to the ground.

________________________________________________________________________________

Germany - 3 p.m.

On the streets of Frankfurt a light suddenly flashes and with it appears a woman all dressed with linen of the highest quality only showing her eyes. It is Kahina, and looks like that she started to believe in Arthur words, she looks around and quickly knows that she is in Germany.

All at once she has a vision. She is running with a man, they are fighting their way out of some military building. As fast as it started it ends. Not much information, not much evidence that she could follow. But that is not the first time it happens, she is already used to it. So she does what she always do, she walks following her heart.

As she walks down the street she sees a military hospital in the horizon, she feels it is where she must go, where she will find that man. She passes in front of the gate while walking around the wall, watching the guards and the accesses to the building. In a fast movement she jumps into and runs reaching the inside without nobody notice. On the hospital she slows down her pace, a elevator door opens, she enters it, she does not know where to go but she believes her fate is already written and she goes with her drive, she exits in fourth floor and luckily the corridors are empty so she walks until she hears a conversation inside room 421, apparently there are three men having a heated conversation, it looks like trouble but she knows in her heart that this room is her destiny. She boldly opens the door and for her surprise there is only one man standing in the room.

No Caption Provided

"You come with me." she says.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere on the Indian Ocean - 8 p.m.

"<Sweet dreams.>"

Two soldiers looks surprise as the other falls down. They did not suspect that their prisoner could understand them. Arthur could hear them, he knew what they were planning, so while he reached out to took the food, in the last second he grabbed the soldiers arms and hit one of them with the other shocking stick. Before they could react Arthur hits hard one of the remaining on the face that collapses, the last one still being hold by the arm, so our hero easily reaches his neck with the other hand and slam the soldier face in the bars of the cell. Knock out.

Arthur searches their bodies for a key to release him but he is unlucky, those cells are only unlock by a computer.

"Shoot!"

Until now...

The entire cell is made of titanium, he needs to make an extra effort, he struggles and he would sweat if his physiology allowed him to. He forces the door and it breaks, he is free... not totally but he is better than before... he exits the cells facility to the corridors, he needs to find a way to leave and before that find the artifacts.

No Caption Provided

"<We have a security break, all unities to the cells facility.>"

To be continued

==============================================================================

Aquaman, Kahina and Prisoner of War are property of DC comics. This is an fan-fic based on those characters without any commercial purpose. I do not own the characters neither the images.

Also, check out our new blog for a more intense experience with our DC Reinvented Universe.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Good work, I'll read it as soon as I get the chance :)

GhostWriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked it. I liked it alot.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I will read it when I have time.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostwriter: thanks, it's good to know that someone enjoy it!

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Awesome!

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Bump to remind myself to read this :)

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redhood13 Thanks, I hope everyone enjoy it. Sometimes i think that it might be too slow. I'll try to improve it every issue, try to be more dynamic.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By wbr17

bump