Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Edited By TDK_1997

DC Re-Imagined:Cyborg #4

First Encounters Part 4

Cyborg (thoughts) : So it looks like my superhero adventures are going to end. It’s so sad,I just became something meaningful and this stupid robot is going to take the life of me and thousands of people. But if it were only for my life I would let it happen but there are innocent people’s lifes at stake, I can’t let this happen.

As he said those words in his mind he tried shooting at Red Tornado with those ray guns that he was using through the whole fight with Red and those robotic minions. But when the shot got finally near Red Tornado it was blocked. Victor saw that there was an invisible force field around Red Tornado’s body and he just ran out of ideas. But he remembered that most of the times the computer was taking over control.

Computer(talking in Vic’s mind): I can make something out of this.

Cyborg: What? How are you even talking?

Computer: I am an artificial intelligence. Did you forget?

Cyborg: Oh yeah. I am under pressure. It’s not easy to think at moments like this. What can you do?

Computer: Just follow my lead.

Victor let his body under the computer’s control. He could feel the nanites rushing through his blood. It was like a hot stream of water on his skin but this one was in his body. It was hot,a little bit of painful but it had to be done.

As the computer took full control, Victor heard that there were only 45 seconds until self destruction. The computer didn’t have much time to think things through but he had an idea. He went next to the destroyed bodies of the robotic minions and he just touched one part of them. After that he just went backwards. It was like the creation of a robot in fast forward. The nanites were bringing life back to the bodies of the minions.

Victor had full control over them.

Cyborg: How did you do it?

Computer : I just put part of the nanites in their parts,and then just injected through them electricity and put life back into them. Now we can fully control them. Watch!

It looked like Cyborg wasn’t doing almost anything but in his brain there were highly difficult operations going on. He had to go past the defenses that were put around the robotic parts and with that he was learning more for their creation and their creator. He was close to find out if it was this the doing of a human.

The robotic minion of Cyborg was fully operating and they were having just twenty seconds until the explosion. The minion went on almost 350 kilometres per hour,he grabbed the force field and then at the same speed he flew off the building. Outside the building it was full with people and police officers,ambulance and firefighters. The minion was almost at 1000 metres height when the explosion happened. The wave from the explosion hit some skyscraper but the damage wasn’t big.

Everyone was looking up,everyone saw the explosion. It was massive.When Cyborg went out everyone started staring at him. He thought they will take him as a hero,but instead the cops put their guns up and the people that were around started throwing everything they had at him.

Cyborg(surprised): Why are you doing this? I saved you all? I was the hero here?

NYPD: Did you see that explosion? If that was here it would have killed everyone in the neighbourhood. What if that robot didn’t make it? We would have died. But you don’t care about that because you are a superhero,and you can’t die. Now put your hands up and behind your head and get on the ground.

This was a situation that Victor almost definitely didn’t expect. And so did his father who was watching what was happening in front of Archer Tower.

*………………………………………………*…………………………………………….*………………………………………………*………

As Despero was walking through the halls of his ship he opened the door that he needed,the laboratory of Morrow and Ivo. There were five robotic guards around them and in the middle of the room it was a big table for surgeries where they were creating their next masterpiece. Despero thought of the name Amazo while they were considering what to do next.

He was there to tell them what happened with their last creation,Red Tornado who had been just destroyed by their current enemy.

Despero: I am here to tell you that Tornado was destroyed.

T.O Morrow:What? How?

Despero: He put the self-destruction on and it appeared that Cyborg had a plan. He threw him into space with our minions and they both died there. I want this Amazo to be almost on par with me.

Ivo: Yes. He has the ability to copy powers after he examines his enemy.

Despero: Good. When will he be ready?

Ivo: Withing 10 hours he should be ready.

Despero: Work faster. I need him after 3 hours max. As for now release the Warriors and send them to Earth with the objective to save Cyborg from those earthlings.

The gates of the ship opened and thousands of robots came out of it. They were all black and grey. Their eyes were glowing red and were moving really fast. They were all saying three words….

ROBOTS: Contain and Kill!

TO BE CONTINUED……….

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

This is great! However I think the dialogue's a bit weird.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TDK_1997

@TommytheHitman: What's weird about the dialogue?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By TommytheHitman

It just seems kind of stale.

So it looks like my superhero adventures are going to end. It’s so sad,I just became something meaningful and this stupid robot is going to take the life of me and thousands of people. But if it were only for my life I would let it happen but there are innocent people’s lifes at stake, I can’t let this happen.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TDK_1997

@TommytheHitman said:

It just seems kind of stale.

So it looks like my superhero adventures are going to end. It’s so sad,I just became something meaningful and this stupid robot is going to take the life of me and thousands of people. But if it were only for my life I would let it happen but there are innocent people’s lifes at stake, I can’t let this happen.

That's his inner monologue. I stated that it's his inner monologue with the thing that I wrote it like this - Cyborg(thoughts).

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ekrolo

I did like the cop confronting him about his methos and Victor finally starting too understand that his methods simply dont work. I really like your like where he said youre a superhero so you cant die. Keeps the people afraid of them while still keeping the classic DC gods element.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TDK_1997

@ekrolo: Thanks!