DC Re-Imagined Wildcat #9

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Wildcat stood on his apartment's balcony, the costume he was wearing had been modified by Flashman, he was now wearing some padding underneath his suit. Not only would it protect him from bullets, it would also make him seem more athletic then he actually was. It had been two days since he'd agreed to Flashman's request. In exchange for merchandise being made of him (and Wildcat getting a certain amount of the profits) Wildcat would become what the kids were calling a superhero! While everyone else called them masked vigilantes. He'd spent the last the day getting ready for his big reveal. His costume had been updated, he now had pockets and didn't have to wear jeans underneath a skintight suit.

"Time to go to work." Wildcat said as he walked into his apartment building's elevator and pressed the button for the bottom floor.

_______

Wildcat walked down through the crowd, he had no idea where he was walking. He didn't know where any gangs were and had no idea what would happen if he did. He figured he'd just walk around a few blocks in his costume. That would be good enough.

"Are you some kind of vigilante?" Someone said from behind Wildcat.

Wildcat turned and stared at the person, they were a tall blond man. He also had several cuts on his face.

"That's right. Is there something you need?"

"My friend got pulled into an alleyway by this gang! You've got to help me!"

Wildcat hesitated, he didn't know about this. He didn't have any super powers or ability's. Then again it wouldn't look good if he didn't help stop someone from dying.

"Lead the way. I'll see what I can do."

The man turned and ran through the crowd, Wildcat followed behind him. The man stopped in front of an alleyway and pointed down towards a group of people.

"They're down there. Good luck!" The man said before running away.

"Great." Wildcat mumbled before walking down the alleyway. He tapped one of the gang members on the shoulder causing them all to turn towards him.

"What the hell are you wearing?" The gang member asked.

"Oh it's that guy from the Endocrine show! That was funny as hell." Another said.

"Oh he's that Catman dude right? Nice costume. What the hell do you want?"

"Don't people like that Superman guy wear costumes like that? Maybe he's here to arrest us?"

This caused all the gang members to laugh. Wildcat was annoyed, he saw the bruised man crouched up against the wall. This was going too far. He punched one of the laughing gang members in the face, knocking him straight out on the floor. The other gang members stopped laughing and stared at the unconscious gang member on the ground. They all backed away. Wildcat was surprised, he hadn't expected to strike fear into the hearts of criminals so soon.

"We give up man. We don't want to fight."

"Yeah man. No need to use your catarangs on us."

Wildcat was confused, he had no idea what they were talking about, until they mentioned a certain city.

"What the hell are you even doing in New York?! Please don't tell me you're going international. What would you even call it? Catman INC?"

"Look just shut up or I'll use my Cat Shark repellent on you. Now just... line up against the wall. The cops will be coming soon."

The gang members lined against the wall, face first. Wildcat helped the bruised man up off the floor.

"Thanks man. I have no idea what they wanted. You're that Catman guy from Gotham right?"

"...Yeah. Hey do you have a phone?"

"No it got smashed. Why?"

"I don't have a phone. I can't call the cops."

Being a superhero wasn't going well. It was going to get worse.

THE END!

Wildcat's back! It's been a while but it's back! Feel free to comment below and if you haven't already check out the rest of DC Re-Imagined!

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/dc-re-imagined-revived-library-752564/#24

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

... Anyone?