TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Rated M

(Okay yes this is script. It just doesn't feel right at the moment for Wildcat, COME ON PEOPLE GIVE ME SOMETHING!)

The story starts out in a crowded scummy New York City Street, we see Sam stood on a corner offering Panther drugs to people. It's kind of like a Watchmen feeling as it's started to rain and it really shows how low some people can go. Got that picture in your head? Good.

Caption: New York City. 4:12 PM.

Sam: Yo! Dude, wanna get some Panther? It's the stuff Wildcat's been usin' in the ring!

Dude: No thanks please just leave me alone.

Sam starts to get angry and grabs the person by the shoulder as they try to walk away.

Sam: Hey! Man, I don't think you get what I'm saying. One of these vials helped Wildcat kill a single dude, I'm carrying over a dozen on me right now!

Dude: I... I...

Sam smiles evilly while pulling out a syringe of Panther.

Sam: So, you may want to rethink yo, answer to my question. Do. You. Want. To. Buy. Some. Panther?

Dude: I'll take it!

The dude takes the Panther out of Sam's hands and passes him some money. Behind them in the crowd we see Wildcat stood in his costume.

Wildcat Caption: Oh god. He just threatened to kill someone in the middle of a crowd and absolutely nobody noticed. Or cared.

Sam: Pleasure doin business with you! Don't use it all at once!

Dude: I... I won't.

Sam turns and starts to walk across the road, nearly getting hit by a car in the process while Wildcat stands in the middle of a crowd and watches like a bad ass.

Wildcat Caption: I'm putting an end to this tonight.

SFX: HONK!!

Sam: HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING IDIOT!

Wildcat: ...asshole.

Wildcat quickly kind of slides over the hood of the car while Sam walks into an alleyway.

SFX: HONK!!

Wildcat Caption: Ironic how I'm using the same tools, they're publishing to take them down.

Wildcat: SHUT UP!

Wildcat stands at the corner to the alleyway and looks down only to see that Sam has mysteriously disappeared.

Wildcat Caption: What the hell?

He starts to walk down the alleyway looking behind an alleyway bin.

Wildcat: god damn it.

As Wildcat stands up multiple gang members leap over the wall as Sam stands at the exit to the alleyway clapping.

Sam: Well, well, well. That's going to have to go in the Guinness book of dumb ass moves. Ted? That's you ain't it?

When did you start playin superhero?

Ted pulls off his mask as several of the gang members surround him.

Ted: No point in lying to you I guess Sam. I'm going to take down your entire corporation for what you made me do to Tom.

Sam: What I made you do? No way man I gave you an option and you took it! This is all on your head, don't you dare try and put all the blame on me!

Ted pulls his mask back on as Sam walks away while the gang members start to walk towards Ted.

Sam: You know what? Screw it. Kill him!

Gang member: With pleasure.

Ted: Crap.

Wildcat raises his fists like a true boxer while the gang members pull out their weapons, like baseball bats, knives all that cool stuff.

Wildcat Caption: This isn't going to end well.

Gang member: You're gonna get your ass handed to ya!

Wildcat: You first.

Wildcat punches the gang member in the face knocking out one of his teeth and most likely making his nose broken.

Wildcat Caption: 50 minutes ago I was a fugitive, now I'm a super "flamin" hero.

Gang member: UFF!!

Wildcat sweeps under the same gang member completely knocking him to the ground. While a smaller slightly faster gang member with a knife walks over to him.

Wildcat Caption: Whatever one of those is.

Wildcat: Bring it on you little sh!ts!

Gang member: We plan to grandpa.

Wildcat tries to punch the gang member across the face, but he just side steps out of the way.

Wildcat Caption: Kid's fast. Reminds me of my old friend Jay. (yes. That just happened.)

Wildcat: Grandpa?! I'm old enough to be your father!

Wildcat quickly steps back as the gang member slashes at him, which cuts across his chest ripping his costume.

Gang member: Shut up and die old man!

Wildcat uppercuts the kid in the face, knocking out some blood from his mouth and grabs his knife.

Wildcat Caption: Okay he's not as fast as Jay was, but still pretty fast.

Gang Member: GAH!

Wildcat clutches at his chest as he sees several other gang members walking towards him.

Gang members: Congrats man! You took down two of us. There's five left. I think you're screwed.

Wildcat Caption: I need to use it. I have to.

Wildcat pulls out of his pocket the Panther syringe he has left.

Gang member: Of course we're gonna screw your wife later once you're dead.

Wildcat Caption: DON'T USE IT OR THE KNIFE! If you go down fighting then at least you died being an honest fighter.

Wildcat: Kid...

Wildcat lifts his head and smiles mockingly as the gang members start to walk towards him.

Wildcat: You ain't old enough to screw.

Okay so it's later we see Sam in his hideout looking really annoyed as he talks to someone.

Sam: I told them to kill him. They bring him back alive. Idiots.

?: Bring him in. I've got a score to settle with him.

Sam: You sure? I mean I saw what he did to ya.

?: If I'd only gotten in on this job after that then I might still have an ounce of credit left. It doesn't matter.

Sam steps aside as some people holding a battered and bruised Ted on a chair wheel him into the room.

Ted: What... the... you?

?: Yes, Ted it's me...

Sam smiles in the background as we see Atomic Skull smile while holding Ted by the neck.

Atomic Skull: Are you surprised to see your old friend Atomic Skull's here too?

To be continued...

Okay so issue 5 of Wildcat! Wooh! Nothing much to say so I'll continue with the usual BS, I hope you really enjoyed this issue please tell me what you thought in the comments below!

Be sure to try out the rest of DC Re-Imagined!

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/dc-re-imagined-revived-library/752564/#17

Please try out my new Deathstroke book that just came out yesterday!

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/deathstrokes-pied-1/755755/#7

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TommytheHitman

Okay so I think I need to bring out a book just about Sam. He's just so... awesome.

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ekrolo

Atomic Skull?! IMPOSSIBRU!!!!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman

@ekrolo: Are you being serious or sarcastic?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TommytheHitman

@ekrolo: Wait you weren't going to use him were you?

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#6  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

Again, I really like the flippant vibe you have here. Its very surreal.