GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout

BRUCE AND TOMMY, PT. 2

Red Hood entered the alley. He looked to his left, then to his right. Nobody. Nobody but him.

He reached the brick wall at the end of the alley, then ducked down. He gazed at the wall, searching for something.

Finally, he found it. A hidden lever. It was very small and blended in with the wall. He pulled it, and a secret passage opened near the bottom of the wall. He crawled through the hole, as the secret passage behind him closed.

He was in.

"Is, uh, Mr. H here?" he asked. "He asked me to bring him this package."

"Hey, Jason!" said one of Mr. H's thugs. "Right now he's discussin' his master plans with dis guy. Might not wanna go in."

Inside the room, "Mr. H" was talking to Oswald Cobblepot, Edward Nigma, Deathstroke, Waylon Jones, The Joker, and Poison Ivy.

"So, Edward, you take control over city hall, while the rest of the gang take some th... well, let's just refer to them as loyal soldiers... and get on their way to their place..." explained Mr. H.

"What exactly are our places?" asked Killer Croc.

"I'll tell you tomorrow!" said Mr. H. "Now get going."

Outside the room, Red Hood was sitting down humming the lyrics to some song he had stuck in his head, when he saw the criminals come out of the room and leave through the back entrance.

"Can I go in now?" asked Red Hood.

"Sure." answered one of the thugs.

Red Hood entered the room.

"Here's you package, boss." said Red Hood, handing Mr. H the package.

"Thank you, Jason." said Mr. H.

"W-w-what is it?" asked Jason.

"Well, Jason, it's top secret." he said. "If I told you, would it be secret? No. Now get lost."

Jason left the room as Mr. H opened the packet.

Later that night, Bruce Wayne, dressed up in some sort of bat costume, was watching one of Mr. H's "fear toxin factories".

Finally, he put his binoculars back in his pocket. He decided to sneak into the factory.

He managed to sneak past all the security cameras without getting caught. He was so close to the door... when he saw two thugs guarding the place.

Bruce couldn't decide whether he should give up the mission or just take down the thugs.

Finally, he made up his mind... and jumped out at one of the thugs, tackling them.

"Who is this freak?" asked the other thug, kicking Bruce off of the thug he tackled.

"Agh!" shouted Bruce.

Bruce got up off the ground. He kicked one of the thugs in the leg then hit him with an uppercut as he fell down.

Bruce turned and hit the other thug in the stomach, then, with the other hand, hit the hug in the nose as hard as he could. Bruce jumped up in the air, then kicked the thug in the face before falling to the ground.

The thug punched Bruce in the face, knocking him down, and then picked him up and threw him to the side of the building.

Brue got up and kicked the thug in the face, then punched him in the stomach.

The thug collapsed, landing on top of the other one. Bruce opened the door and entered the building. It was empty.

"Nobody?" he thought. "It just doesn't make any sense!"

Suddenly, he realized what it was.... a trap.

Right then, the building exploded, sending Bruce flying into the air. Bruce landed in an empty football field nearby.

"A trap..." Bruce said to himself.

Bruce pulled out his phone and dialed Lucius Fox's phone number.

"Lucius..." he said. "I think we need a new suit."

Bruce got up and looked at his suit. He was covered in ash from the explosion, and his suit was ripped and torn.

TO BE CONTINUED...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By TommytheHitman

That was cool. It seems the events are coming into play and I like the idea of Batman starting out. Just as long as he eventually becomes the badass he is meant to be!

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By heroesgold

I really liked it, It's like Batman Year one which is basically what it is. Few spelling mistakes, but other than that its good. :) Can't wait to find out whats in the package.

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ekrolo

Who is mister H damn it?!

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By FalconPuuunch

Great stuff! I hope Red Hood grows a back bone sometime soon though haha

@ekrolo said:

Hint: Look at his first cover. He looks like a mummy :O

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GR2Blackout

@ekrolo said:

Well, the cover of the first one showed Hush, and the arc is called Bruce and Tommy. Hush's real name is Tommy. Add all those clue together, and it's obvious... MR. H IS THE HULK.

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By heroesgold

@GR2Blackout: :O Mother of.....!

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#8  Edited By wildvine

All the characters seem like overkill, to be honest. And none of them even had lines except Croc. Just felt unnecessary.

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deathbymanga

I don't really like how Red Hood is portrayed as a quivering lackey to Mr. H, but I can only assume that he is playing the part and that Mr. H is someone that Jason sees as a genuine threat.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#10  Edited By TheCannon

@GR2Blackout: Sorry for not reading this earlier.

Very cool though. Looking forward to more.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GR2Blackout

@deathbymanga said:

I don't really like how Red Hood is portrayed as a quivering lackey to Mr. H, but I can only assume that he is playing the part and that Mr. H is someone that Jason sees as a genuine threat.

Um, this is DC Re-Imagined... just so you know.

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deathbymanga

@GR2Blackout said:

@deathbymanga said:

Um, this is DC Re-Imagined... just so you know.

I know that is a Re-imagined, but that doesn't mean I can't have my own favorites.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By TDK_1997

Looks good.Can't wait to see what will happen next.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GR2Blackout

@wildvine said:

All the characters seem like overkill, to be honest. And none of them even had lines except Croc. Just felt unnecessary.

I put them in there for a reason. Now that you mention it I do feel like editing it to give the others more lines....

NAH!