• 124 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Edited by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

I decided to turn my little fan-fic into a fan-fic group. The basic idea is to pick a character who isn't taken, and then completely re-imagine them. You can only do 3 series. Nobody can do anything with the Justice League or Teen Titans yet, since I have some plans for it. So far the following characters are taken:

  • Superman - GR2Blackout
  • The Flash - GR2Blackout
  • Batman - GR2Blackout
  • Hakwman - darth_brendroid
  • Aquaman - AmazingFantasy15
  • Captain Marvel - AmazingFantasy15
  • Madame Xanadu - TheMysticEye
  • Sgt. Rock - andrewtheking
  • Zatanna - Boyletson
  • Martian Manhunter - AmazingFantasy15
  • Jason Todd - YoungJustice
#2 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout: DC Genesis is doing the exact same thing, with and are in charge (I think)

Though I preceded all the Genesis fan fic groups with me reimagining of the Dc Universe with Ultimate DC

#3 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically, all Fanfic Groups are like that. Not all, but most.

#4 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout: true.

I'm just saying I was the original person to do something like that...before any Genesis groups...hell, before CV fan fic groups were even FORMED yet.

#5 Posted by CapFanboy (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@GR2Blackout: DC Genesis is doing the exact same thing, with and are in charge (I think)

Though I preceded all the Genesis fan fic groups with me reimagining of the Dc Universe with Ultimate DC

The ultimate marvel imprint preceded you. Ha. Ha. Ha. And no, ours is a group xD

#6 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapFanboy said:

@primepower53 said:

@GR2Blackout: DC Genesis is doing the exact same thing, with and are in charge (I think)

Though I preceded all the Genesis fan fic groups with me reimagining of the Dc Universe with Ultimate DC

The ultimate marvel imprint preceded you. Ha. Ha. Ha. And no, ours is a group xD

that's why I specified FAN FIC!

#7 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@GR2Blackout: DC Genesis is doing the exact same thing, with and are in charge (I think)

Though I preceded all the Genesis fan fic groups with me reimagining of the Dc Universe with Ultimate DC

Is that still running? They haven't posted anything for a while.

#8 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@primepower53 said:

@GR2Blackout: DC Genesis is doing the exact same thing, with and are in charge (I think)

Though I preceded all the Genesis fan fic groups with me reimagining of the Dc Universe with Ultimate DC

Is that still running? They haven't posted anything for a while.

we're more of a "get to know other writers" group. You go to M:G when you want to know the writer's personality, we're something of a family. We do more discussion than writing. Usually when you want serious sh!t done you go to the other groups.

#9 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@AweSam said:

@primepower53 said:

@GR2Blackout: DC Genesis is doing the exact same thing, with and are in charge (I think)

Though I preceded all the Genesis fan fic groups with me reimagining of the Dc Universe with Ultimate DC

Is that still running? They haven't posted anything for a while.

we're more of a "get to know other writers" group. You go to M:G when you want to know the writer's personality, we're something of a family. We do more discussion than writing. Usually when you want serious sh!t done you go to the other groups.

The main pm hasn't been bumped for like a month so we don't really do much discussing anymore either.................

#10 Posted by CapFanboy (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@CapFanboy said:

@primepower53 said:

@GR2Blackout: DC Genesis is doing the exact same thing, with and are in charge (I think)

Though I preceded all the Genesis fan fic groups with me reimagining of the Dc Universe with Ultimate DC

The ultimate marvel imprint preceded you. Ha. Ha. Ha. And no, ours is a group xD

that's why I specified FAN FIC!

I was making a point, have an idea? Someone's already done it.

#11 Posted by TheCannon (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to be involved in this. I was thinking about doing this with Marvel, but whether I do it for Marvel or not, I would like to be involved with this. Can I have Batman or Green Lantern? I would ask for Wonder Womna, but I don't have any ideas for her.

Online
#12 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to join the DC Genesis thing, but that's dead, I think. I was interested in writing about Spectre. Can I do that?

#13 Posted by Project_Worm (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@GR2Blackout: DC Genesis is doing the exact same thing, with and are in charge (I think)

Though I preceded all the Genesis fan fic groups with me reimagining of the Dc Universe with Ultimate DC

That's sounds a wee bit self-centered Prime... jus' sayin'

#14 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Project_Worm said:

@primepower53 said:

@GR2Blackout: DC Genesis is doing the exact same thing, with and are in charge (I think)

Though I preceded all the Genesis fan fic groups with me reimagining of the Dc Universe with Ultimate DC

That's sounds a wee bit self-centered Prime... jus' sayin'

DAMMIT!

I didn't want to come off that way

#15 Posted by Project_Worm (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@Project_Worm said:

@primepower53 said:

@GR2Blackout: DC Genesis is doing the exact same thing, with and are in charge (I think)

Though I preceded all the Genesis fan fic groups with me reimagining of the Dc Universe with Ultimate DC

That's sounds a wee bit self-centered Prime... jus' sayin'

DAMMIT!

I didn't want to come off that way

I know Prime, but it sounded like you did ;P

#16 Posted by CapFanboy (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@Project_Worm said:

@primepower53 said:

@GR2Blackout: DC Genesis is doing the exact same thing, with and are in charge (I think)

Though I preceded all the Genesis fan fic groups with me reimagining of the Dc Universe with Ultimate DC

That's sounds a wee bit self-centered Prime... jus' sayin'

DAMMIT!

I didn't want to come off that way

I found it quite hilarious as you sorta took credit for something Marvel did before you.

#17 Posted by TheCannon (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

Can everyone stop posting stuff about Marvel and DC Genesis? This is a sign-up thread, not a talk about other fan fiction group thread.

Online
#18 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Can everyone stop posting stuff about Marvel and DC Genesis? This is a sign-up thread, not a talk about other fan fiction group thread.

But we like talking about them. Can I do Spectre?

#19 Posted by TheCannon (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@TheCannon said:

Can everyone stop posting stuff about Marvel and DC Genesis? This is a sign-up thread, not a talk about other fan fiction group thread.

But we like talking about them. Can I do Spectre?

Ask

Online
#20 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, you can do Spectre.

#21 Posted by CapFanboy (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

I wanted to join the DC Genesis thing, but that's dead, I think. I was interested in writing about Spectre. Can I do that?

If you want to write for DC:G all we need is a few writers to pick up again, I plan to finish up my first GL event incredibly soon. :) If for DC:G ask :)

#22 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#23 Posted by TheCannon (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Online
#24 Posted by Cage_2913_69 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Can i do Batman Beyond

#25 Posted by TheCannon (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

In case you missed the last post.

If you do, you should take into account what I'm planning on doing for Batman.

Online
#26 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cage_2913_69 said:

Can i do Batman Beyond

Sure, but remember 2 things: you have to completely re-imagine him, and you may have to wait until TheCannon does his Batman thing.

#27 Posted by TheCannon (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

@Cage_2913_69 said:

Can i do Batman Beyond

Sure, but remember 2 things: you have to completely re-imagine him, and you may have to wait until TheCannon does his Batman thing.

He can do it before my Batman stuff, but he might want to wait and talk to me about it.

Also, for now at least, I'm going to drop Wonder Woman. As much as I love her, I have o ideas for her.

Online
#28 Posted by Cage_2913_69 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

I have an idea for his looks:

Give me feedback on them (anyone)

#29 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. I'll add you to the PM and you can tell me your ideas there.

#30 Posted by TheCannon (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cage_2913_69 Nice pics. I have someone working on a pic for the current Batman.

Online
#31 Posted by TheCannon (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Online
#32 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#33 Posted by TheCannon (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Bump.

This.

Online
#34 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread has been officially marked as "BUMPED"

#35 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

I changed it so you can write 3 series. Should I do Doom Patrol or Wonder Woman as a 3rd series?

#36 Posted by TheCannon (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

I changed it so you can write 3 series. Should I do Doom Patrol or Wonder Woman as a 3rd series?

Doom Patrol. I'm thinking day and night for a Wonder Woman idea so I can write her.

Online
#37 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure. I'll let you write W.W. I actually kinda wanna write D.P.

#38 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#39 Posted by TheCannon (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@TheCannon said:

Bump.

This.

Stop doing that!

Online
#40 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@TheCannon said:

@TheCannon said:

Bump.

This.

Stop doing that!

Word.

#41 Posted by TheCannon (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Online
#42 Posted by wildvine (10371 posts) - - Show Bio

whose idea was this?

Moderator
#43 Posted by CapFanboy (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

whose idea was this?

You mean Fan-Fic groups? Well, Genesis was the first that I know of. First we had M:G, and then DC Genesis and then other groups popped up to do with the future of specific universes and then GR2 blackout and TheCannon partly re-used the idea to create totally new universes where you have to completely re-invent the character (this and marvel re-imagined) whereas in Genesis you can use the same origin in 616 and earth 1.

#44 Posted by TheCannon (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

whose idea was this?

Just ignore the Cap comment. This started off as independent fan fictions written by GR2Blackout, and he decided to turn it into a group.

Online
#45 Posted by TheCannon (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

Did what I post answer you're question? Like I said, just ignore the CapFanboy comment.

Online
#46 Posted by Project_Worm (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Did what I post answer you're question? Like I said, just ignore the CapFanboy comment.

She couldn't just ignore him... Cap was just SOO much better at answering the question than you did...

@CapFanboy: Good job Cap!!

#47 Posted by TheCannon (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

Ignore that comment too.

Online
#48 Posted by CapFanboy (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Project_Worm said:

@TheCannon said:

Did what I post answer you're question? Like I said, just ignore the CapFanboy comment.

She couldn't just ignore him... Cap was just SOO much better at answering the question than you did...

@CapFanboy: Good job Cap!!

Thanks Worm. Just ignore TheCannon comment xD

#49 Edited by TheCannon (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither of you are involved in this, so just leave questions that are asked alone. Let someone involved in the group answer it. This would be like me trying to tell people about Marvel Genesis on that sign up thread.

Online
#50 Posted by Project_Worm (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Neither of you are involved in this, so just leave questions that are asked alone. Let someone involved in the group answer it. This would be like me trying to tell people about Marvel Genesis on that sign up thread.

Can I write Rocket Red? :D