Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By johnny_blaze

Whale's Grill & Bar

Times Square. Manhattan.

9:36 PM

Dorian Chase sighed as he poured more wine into a half full glass and looked around the room to study every face that was in the restaurant. He quickly chugged down the wine and slammed the glass down on the table multiple times and laughed hysterically. The whole room froze putting their attention on Dorian. "What the f*ck are you guys looking at?" He screamed. "Can't a Chase have a little fun?" The people went back to their conversations while Dorian continued laughing. Dorian reached for the bottle for more wine but something straight ahead caught his attention. An asian woman wearing a long red dress, black high heels with a green dragon tattoo under her right eye walks towards a surprised Dorian.

"Hello handsome." The woman says with a slight grin on her face.

"Hi." Dorian said while pouring more wine into his glass smiling. The woman holds out her hands and Dorian shakes it softly.

"I've been watching you for quite some time." The woman says.

"You like what you see?" Dorian chuckled while taking a sip of his glass.

"Hmm blondes aren't really my cup of tea but for you, I can make an exception." The woman says while taking the bottle of wine having a long sip.

"So what's this about Miss--"

"Sinclair. Veronica Sinclair."

"Okay. Veronica Sinclair. What's this about?"

"Well. I'm part owner of this restaurant. This resturant attracts the most wealthiest people in New York City. I know all of these faces. But I'm not too familiar with yours handsome." Veronica says while taking another sip from the bottle.

"I'm Dorian Chase." He says with a smirk of confidence.

"Are you related to the mayor Adrian Chase?"

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm his younger brother."

"Interesting. The Chase's are a very powerful family in the city. You're lucky."

"I've been told." Dorian said with a frown.

"So Dorian. Are you into sports?"

"I've played basketball in high school. I've done some boxing too.

"Boxing really? Do you still box?"

" I do."

"Who trained you?" Veronica moves in closer.

"Ted Grant."

"Hmmm. Not bad, he's pretty good. Would you be interested in watching a fight?" Veronica says while getting up from her seat.

"You mean on Pay-Per-View?" Dorian confusingly asked.

"Follow me handsome." Veronica said with a smile on her face. Dorian gets up from his chair and follows Veronica through the restaurant from behind. She walks around the bar area and stops in front of a door where there was a keypad and a screen on top. She types in the code: DC522011. The door opens and the two walk in. "Make sure you hold on sweetheart." Veronica said to Dorian as the platform that they were standing on begins to move and goes down.

"Where are we going?" Dorian asked.

"Patience." Veronica retorted. Dorian and Veronica have finally reached their destination. As they walk off the platform, they walk down a flight of stairs and into an arena where tons of spectators are cheering and waiting for the next match to start.

"I didn't know you had Madison Square Garden under your restaurant." Dorian laughed while sturggling to reach his phone from his pocket.

"I call this The House. This is where all the action happens. Come to the sky box with me Dorian." Veronica said as she grabbed his arm, stopping him from taking the phone out of his pocket. Dorian and Veronica walk up to the sky box that was right next to them. The door automatically opens as they both walk in. "Tonight I have two women going head to head. One is from Gotham City and the other is from Keystone."

"Yeah. I can see why everyone is excited." Dorian said while looking around the area making mental notes of the place.

"But I bet you can't tell why I'm excited."

"Enlighten me."

"In recent years, we have witnessed the birth of metahumans and superheroes. The Batman, Doom Patrol, Flash. The list goes on and on. I've always wanted to meet a superhero myself."

"Okay?"

"You see the girl in the cage? The one with the bruised up face and the pink spiky hair?" Veronica asked while pointing down to the cage.

"HOLY SH*T MAX!!!" Dorian screamed as began to bang on the window glass.

"Basically what I'm trying to say to you is Hello, Mr. Vigilante and welcome to The House." Veronica said with a small chuckle. Moments after, six men armed with machine guns walk into the sky box and point their guns at Dorian. "I hope you enjoy your stay. Mi casa, su casa."

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

"DC522011" I see what you did there. Nice stuff and I'm looking forward to seeing Vigilante in the House.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By johnny_blaze

bump