Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Part 1 of 3.

Keystone City, Rogue Headquaters...

AKA Mirror Master's Apartment.

Axel Walker rubbed the pool of dark, greasy oil from the front of his sweaty forehead on to his sleeve before standing up from the crouched position he'd been in for the past 16 hours.

16 hours spent working had finally paid off.

No Caption Provided

"IT'S PERFECT!" He yelled as he marveled at the creation standing before him. The door behind Axel opened and his friend colleague, Mick Rory, the man also known as Heat Wave stepped inside the cramped room that was Axel's lab.

"Axel..." Heat Wave started to say before noticing the thin, perfectly built, ginger haired woman stood in front of him in what seemed to be a type of coma. "...what the hell is going on?!" He yelled. Axel grinned at his teammate before pulling off the bulky, grey gloves he'd been wearing in order to protect himself from any splashes of oil he might have encountered.

No Caption Provided

"Mick!" Axel said happily. "Meet me new girlfriend!" The lifeless body of the girl stood completely and utterly still. "Her name's Janet and she-"

"Jesus, kid..." Heat Wave muttered quietly. "I never thought you'd-"

"She's a robot." Axel pointed out. "I just haven't switched her on yet."

"Oh, thank god!" Heat Wave said with a sigh of relief.

"Why?" Axel asked as he ran a quick check of Janet's systems. "What did you think she was?"

Dead.

"...nothing." Heat Wave lied. "Why've you built yourself a robot girlfriend?"

"Because it's Valentine's Day... I'm lonely." Axel admitted in a quiet voice. "AND..." His voice perked up slightly. "The other day I heard you guys complaining about how Cold's left us to dry in the wind and the fact that our family-"

"Our TEAM."

"-LACKS any real muscle... and women!" Axel continued. "Although I did hear that Leonard has a sister.... anyway! I th-"

"Guys?" The echo that was Sam Scudder's voice entered the room catching the two men by surprise. "Could you shut up?" He asked. "I'm trying to watch House of C-"

"SAM! GET THE HELL IN HERE!" Heat Wave snapped loudly, making Axel jump slightly at the sound of his booming voice. The sound of Mirror Master stumbling through the living room filled their ears before their 'leader' finally stepped into the doorway. For some strange reason the three of them had all taken to wearing their costumes indoors, despite having no actual plans to commit crimes of any sort that day.

No Caption Provided

"...I don't want to know." He said before turning to return to the safety of the bowl of pretzels he had waiting for him in his living room. However before he got the chance Heat Wave's gigantic, ape like hand had already pulled him back inside the room.

"We're talkin' about this." Heat Wave growled. Mirror Master opened his mouth to object however Heat Wave gave him a very stern look. "Right, freakin' now." He said before pushing Sam directly towards Janet. Sam stared at her for a moment beneath the security of his bright green mask.

"She's a robot?" He asked Axel, who was stood in the corner of the room with a smug look on his face.

"Sure is!"

"What can she do?" Axel cracked his knuckles before pulling a notebook from his pant's pocket.

"Let's see... this beauty's got... Super Strength! Jet boots! Energy Rays! Freeze Rays! Heat Rays! Weather Rays! Death Rays..." He skipped across several pages before stopping. "...buncha other rays... hologram shifting, telepathy... AND.... has extensive knowledge on Internet Meme Videos."

Mirror Master blinked a few times in surprise before glancing at his teammates. "And... she's loyal?"

"Yep."

Heat Wave smirked slightly and started to nod his head. "We get this thing workin'..." He said. "And we don't have to worry about, guys like the Flash, ever again."

"She's COMPLETELY loyal?" Mirror Master repeated. "She's not gonna go crazy and kill us the second you turn her on... right?"

"Hopefully not."

Mirror Master seemed to hesitate before nodding his head slightly. "Alright, Trickster." He said with a slight twitch in his tone. "Switch this dame on!"

"Sweet!" Axel clicked a button on his wrist sending an electronic signal directly into Janet's mainframe. Slowly the machine's eyes started to open, revealing a bright purple iris.

"Rrrrr..... RooooOOOOOgggGues?"Janet's voice box hummed.

"Holy crap!" Heat Wave yelled as Janet rubbed her head in confusion. "Nice job kid!"

"You did a good job, Axel." Sam said with a smile. "WithHER on our side, Keystone City won't know what hit them!" He turned towards Janet. "Welcome to the Rogues, Janet!" Sam said cheerfully. The nervous tone in his voice had completely vanished. "I-"

KABOOM!!!!

The rest of Sam's sentence was drowned out by the sound of his Apartment exploding in a burst of fire and rage. The source of the blast that destroyed the Rogues' Headquarters was incredibly powerful.

And the source of it was from Janet's chest.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@tommythehitman: Hilarious! Keep it up, bro.

"has extensive knowledge on Internet Meme Videos." XD

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@tommythehitman: Ah you gotta love the Rouges, such lovable characters indeed.

EC + LS 4 ever

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By waezi2

@impurestcheese: You know the Rogues? Thought you were more of a Marvel fan

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: I am, although I consider the Rouges and the Secret Six the closest thing to the best Thunderbolt lineup and that makes them cool in my book.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Plunder is the coolest one but Cold is the guy I'd feel safest with.

Also love the Second Mirror Master because we're both scots

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Second Mirror Master is my favorite.

I kinda dig Murmur, too.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ImpurestCheese
waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Is tis a one-shot, or will there be more? And if so, is it still a Valentines special?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@waezi2: There will be more.

Don't bring your foul logic into this!

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is funny...I'm glad I came back at the right time.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers