waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

In the coffee shop "Coffee Bee"...

Roy hated coffee.

Except for how it smelled. And he actually like it in ice-cream, even chewing the beans. But drinking it? No thanks.

As he was drinking his tea by a little table, someone behind him asked;

"Agent Harper?"

"Yeah, I got your message."

"No peeking, as I demanded?"

"Well, that depends." Roy took a sip from his cup. "What really stops me from turning around and kicking your ass? I DO have a license to kill."

"I presume that you have figured out what kind of person I am, and where you are?"

"Oh please! The Coffee Bee? You might as well have called the place HIVE Is Here. So what's the deal? If I turn around, then I will be gunned down by all the customers who in reality are HIVE agents?"

"No, that would just be silly and unwise. But IF you turn around, I will blow up the coffee shop. Dozens of more or less innocent caffeine junkies will perish along with you and me. And since doing this and fail would mean my death by the hands of my superiors, well..."

"Okay, fine. You made your point." This was going to be complicated. Roy could have dealt with fighting terrorists, but this guy meant business. "What do you want?"

"We have a common interest, you and me. You work for CADMUS, and want to shot down HIVE. So do I."

"So you gonna tell me where it is? HIVE's base?"

"No, destroying HIVE is something I will take care of myself. But I will tell you about the Brain Trust, HIVE's little project that your agency has been looking for. I will leave now, and at the desk, next to the cookies, you will find a blue folder with all the information you need in order to infiltrate them."

"One question." Roy interrupted. "WHY?"

"I'm not a comic-book villain, agent Harper. I have my reasons, and I won't tell you. Wait 5 minutes before you get up and take the folder. Have a nice day."

Roy waited. As he stood up, the stranger was gone. Then, he walked up to the desk, and found the folder as promised.

Later, in the Titans Cave(And YES, that's what I call it now)...

"Alright, folks." Arsenal looked at the Titans. His secret weapon. A gun he just needed to point at whatever problem CADMUS needed meta-humans to deal with. Not a Suicide Squad full of dirt-bags on a leash, but well-meaning and possibly naive young heroes. "Today, we get serious!"

To be continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

...you totally quoted Watchmen there.

Good but short issue. Nice seeing some spy action with Roy and it seems as though there's going to be some very cool action next issue.

Looking forward to it.

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@waezi2 Ooo really cool! Can't wait for more!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Ahh, the Brain Trust storyline is finally happening. Short and sweet.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers