Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Written by me and TommytheHitman.

San Fransisco

No Caption Provided

"I just don't get it!" Solstice send a blast of energy, that ripped the roof of a burning car, so the family inside it could get out."She's a child-actor from one of those awful TV-shows from the 90's, right?"

"it appears so." Tempest made his water bearer take form of a morning-star.

"And she's gone crazy, because she still look... young, right?"Solstice created a shield, that protected a little boy from a bunch of falling bricks.

"That seams to be the case." A huge metallic clang could be heard as Tempest swung his weapon against the Giant Robotic Barbie Doll's leg.

"'That doesn't explain how she has a giant Barbie-robot!"

"Kiran, how long have you been in Frisco?" Cyborg's blaster shot off one of the robot's hands causing it to fall to the ground."Stuff like this has been happening at least twice a week for a couple of months now."

"Oh, in Neptune's name! What are Impulse and Bunker doing inside that thing!?" Tempest yelled as his water bearer blocked a fire created by one of the robots flamethrowers. "This has been going on for at least half an hour!"

Inside the Barbie-robot...

SMACK

"OW!" Impulse rubbed his cheek, as Baby Doll, giggling, ran trough the narrow tunnels inside her grotesque machine.

"Yo, Impulse, you got her?" Bunker said in the earpiece.

"No, not yet. She... ran away from me." Impulse said as he glanced around nervously.

"WHAT?! But you have super-speed, dude!"

"Yeah, but I have to crawl on my knees... this robot is like 5 centimeters tall! Crawling at super-speed can get one burn-marks like you wouldn't believe!" He paused as he heard a distant explosion. "How's it going with stopping the robot?" He asked.

Bunker looked desperately at the control-panel that looked like a Speak 'N' Spell toy with animals. "I'm... working on it."

"Bunker! Impulse! Get out of the robot!" Cyborg's voice could be heard in both of the young heroes earpieces. "Me and Tempest have an idea."

"I got her!" Impulse yelled triumphantly as he grabbed Baby Doll by the arm. "I'll vibrate out with her!"

"EEEEWWW! You're touching me, your poop head!" Baby Doll said, as Impulse vibrated out of the robot. Bunker smashed himself trough the right eye, riding his purple energy-bricks. As soon as he was sure his teammates were out, Cyborg blasted the giant Barbie's left leg of, making it fall on in the water between pier 33 and 35. The water started to freeze around the robot, and it stopped moving, as it was frozen solid.

"...why didn't you just... OW! Stop it!" Impulse said as Baby Doll kicked him in the leg. "Why didn't you just do that to begin with?" He asked as the wail of Police Sirens were heard in the distance.

'Cause she was still inside that thing." Cyborg said. His red cybernetic eye was focused on Baby Doll. "Didn't wanna kill her."

"LET ME GO!" Baby Doll squirmed as she tried to break free of Impulse's grasp. "I'LL TELL MY MOMMY!"

"She's really irritating..." Solstice sighed.

Later...

As Baby Doll was taken away, and the Titans helped out cleaning up after her havoc, they decided to call it a day when the News Crews started to show up.

"I have to go home and charge up my batteries." Cyborg looked pretty bummed.

"I have someone I must see in the area, so I will stay here." Tempest said.

"Hey, Impulse." Bunker said "I thought of something; where do you go, when we aren't... super heroing?"

"Well, I... usually go back to our HQ... I don't really have anywhere to go."

"Well, you do now, amigo." Bunker clapped Impulse on the back. "You can stay at my place!" Tempest gave Solstice a worried look as Bunker placed his arm over Tempest's shoulder.

"Well, see you all tomorrow!" Solstice flew off into the night sky.

At Vic Stone's apartment...

"You have... 3... new messages."

BIB

"Hey mon! It's Nick! With you being a superhero and all, you might want to check this out: I got a blender from hell in my shop!"

BIB

"Victor, it's Marcy. Please, call me! I'm so sorry about all the stuff I said last week, I wasn't thinking, I... I just... Please, just call m-"

BIB

"Victor, I... it's me... Look, I know we aren't on good terms, but you are my son... and... I miss you. Can we just talk? We haven't seen each other since your mother's funeral and..."

CLICK

"All messages has been deleted."

At the San Francisco General Hospital...

"Please,isn't there anything you can do, Doctor Reyes?" Kiran looked like a lost puppy.

"I'm sorry, Kiran, but you DID wreck a ambulance..."

"I didn't! A super did!"

"AFTER you drew away with it WITHOUT permission."

"It was an emergency!"

"I'm sorry Kiran. I really am. I know you meant well, and I thank god that you somehow managed to pay for the reparation..."

"Thank you, Arsenal..." Kiran whispered for herself.

"... but there are rules here." Dr. Reyes putted a hand on Kiran's shoulder. "I'm sorry."

"... Don't be, it's my own fault." Kiran gave her a timid smile. "I just really liked this job."

"Look, I think I can help you find another job." Dr. Reyes picked a piece of paper and a pencil up from her pocket. "My son Jaime knows an inventor guy named Kord, and he's looking for someone to do help him. Give him a call, and tell him I sent you."

In Bunker's dorm room...

"I don't get it." Impulse took a handful popcorn out of the bowl. "Why didn't he bring a future gun with him? "

"He can only travel back in time because he is covered living tissue." Bunker took a sip from his coke.

"But if the robot can be covered in living tissue, why not make, I don't know, a... meat-gun? Maybe cover the gun in human flesh!" Impulse laughed as an explosion happened on the screen.

"Amigo, you think too much about it, it's just a action-flick from the 80's...." Bunker paused. "And that would be messed up." He added.

"Well, you were right about this Arnold guy, Bunker. He's pretty strontium!"

"Strontium?"

"Yeah! Strontium!" Impulse said as he suddenly appeared with a can of coke. "Someone that's Strontium is like... a really awesome person! Like us! You. Me. The others... like for example... Bunker is a pretty 'STRONTIUM' name!"

"Come on." Bunker said with a laugh. "Call me Miguel. We aren't super heroing..." Someone's head was blown off on screen. "Hey, would you mind getting us some more popcorn? I popped some more in the micro."

It took less than 3 seconds before Impulse was back with a bowl. And a picture-frame. "Hey, who is that guy?" Impulse pointed at a young man next to Miguel. They both looked happy... and young.

"Oh, that's Gabriel, he is my... Well, he's my... ex-boyfriend."

"Aw, crash, sorry! I didn't mean to..."

"Na, it's okay. We ended as friends, there was no hard feelings. We just decided to go each our way. I think he is studying art in Metropolis. Maybe I should call him..."

"Come with me if you want to live."

Meanwhile, in Metropolis...

"Congratulation, Gabriel, you are now an official member of the Brain Trust."

To be continued...

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

I started giggling when I saw the name Kord hahaha.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Nice stuff!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1