• 51 results
waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

Written by me and TommytheHitman, with assistants from TDK_1997 and Avenging-X-Bolt

San Francisco Airport.

"I've landed Ma'am."

Roy Harper winced his eyes as he stepped into the sunlight. This is what happened when he took the Plane. He sighed as he heard a buzzing in his ear.

"Good. Are you aware of your mission parameters?" Amanda Waller asked through the headset.

"Find and detail the new metahumans..." Roy muttered as he stepped into a alleyway, his rucksack hung over his shoulder. "Couldn't you have asked someone from the Squad instead?"

"You're the closest agent we have. Sorry about you having to leave Star for a few days."

"Whatever..." Roy groaned as he pulled his bow out of his rucksack. He also pulled out a small electronic device and attached it to his left ear. "Can you give me the location of the closest target?" He asked as a line from the bag fired upwards before attaching to the bottom of a fire escape. Roy wouldn't need his costume just yet.

"Both targets are 2 blocks away from you. I believe they're currently assaulting a man known as... the Mammoth."

Roy smiled as he fired a grapple arrow onto a rooftop up above. "Then that's where I'm headed." He said as he whirred into the sky.

Pier 39.

“Look out, Aqualad!”

Kaldur jumped, as he evaded a stream of flames.

“I swear,” he mumbled to himself, “if I ever meet the journalist who nicknamed me that, I’m going to make sure that he will suffer of aquaphobia for the rest of his life.”

No Caption Provided

Kaldur looked at the big monster that was his opponent. A fire-troll. Of all things!

The problem with fire-trolls is, that it doesn't matter how strong you are, or how great a warrior you happen to be. If you lay hand on a fire-troll, you die. And if you are not fast enough, it will burn you to a crisp with its flaming breath.

Kaldur grabbed the young boy who warned him before and ran, as the fire-troll sent another beam of flames toward them. “RUN!” Kaldur yelled, as he let go of the boy. Luckily, the boy understood, and ran as fast as possible for a human child. Kaldur grabbed a car and threw it after the monster. This had little to no effect, besides buying Kaldur some time to thinks, as the creature had to get back on its feet again.

“That was my car, you prick!” a man yelled from the crowd who watched.

“I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me…” Kaldur said slightly irritated. “Why are any of you here?!?!” he yelled to the crowd. “Run, for the love of…” FWOSH!

A little too close. Kaldur managed to dodge the attack, and the few centimeters between the crowd and the burning ground apparently did the trick, as the bystanders ran for their life. One problem less to worry about.

“I have to freeze it down.” Kaldur thought, as he looked as his surrounding, looking for water. Then his eyes caught a fire hydrant. He crabbed his water-bearer, which took the form of a sword, and sliced the fire hydrant over. The lack of water was not a problem now. ZOOM!

Kaldur landed on his behind, as a very fast stranger had just pushed him, and therefor saved his life, as the fire-troll had fired of another beam of flames. Kaldur didn't waste his time on showing his gratitude, and crabbed another car, and started to pound the monster, and force t to move toward the beam of water where the fire hydrant was. He got the creature close enough to the beam of water before the car started to melt, and Kaldur made the beam hit the troll by the use of hydrokinesis, and made it freeze around the troll. It took some time, and even more concentration as he had to stay alive long enough, but the monster was caught in the ice.

After finally getting his breath back, Kaldur remembered the stranger who saved him. As he ran back to see to him, he found the young man (he looked like he was 16, around Kaldur’s age) unconscious. Kaldur stared at the golden lightning bolt on the boy's chest.

No Caption Provided

“MEDIC!” Kaldur yelled, as he picked up the stranger, and ran as he looked for help.

2 Blocks Away.

"Can I be your sidekick?"

No Caption Provided

Cyborg groaned as he was sent flying through the air. His cybernetic eye informed him he was about to smash into a car and braced him for the pain.

Thud.

"That wasn't so bad..." Cyborg muttered as he landed on the floor. He looked up to see Purple Concrete hovering in the air.

"See?" Bunker yelled with a smile as the concrete disappeared into thin air. "I can be useful!" He was stood on top of a hovering slab with gigantic fists covering his hands. Cyborg sighed as he stood up and prepped his arm cannon.

KACHUNK!

"Help get the Civilians to safety." He muttered as he turned towards the giant figure marching through the smoke.

"You don't wanna get up boy!" The Mammoth growled as he effortlessly kicked a car aside. Cyborg frowned as he aimed the cannon towards the Mammoth's chest.

"Fire." He muttered as his Cannon whirred alive.

VROOM!!!!!

Mammoth grunted in pain as a blast of sound smashed into his chest. He was sent smashing into a pile of cars before smashing into the side of a building.

"I've got eyes on them." Roy muttered from a nearby rooftop. He stared down at the destruction below. "Yep... they're causing a ton of damage. Do you want me to intervene ma'am?" He asked. He already knew the answer.

"Negative Arsenal. Just keep your eyes on them and make NOTES." Waller almost screamed through the headset.

"Right..." Roy sighed as the device whirred to life. "The boy in Purple AKA Bunker. Has the power to create Psychic... Bricks and increase or decrease the density. Appears to be between 13 to 17. He's currently taking civilians up to a nearby rooftop."

"Excellent. Now for the others."

"Do I make notes on Mammoth as well Ma'am?" Roy asked.

"Negative. We already have everything we know on him."

"Cool. Victor Stone AKA Cyborg. Half of his body is made out of Machine... things. He's basically a living computer with multiple weapons and hacking capabilities. He's currently engaging Mammoth." Roy sighed as he sat down on the ledge.

"Excellent. Notes are currently being added to the Files. Agent Harper your next target is Aqua-"

KRASH!

Roy watched in surprise as Cyborg was sent flying through the air. He smashed back down to the pavement as Mammoth slowly stepped out from the crater there battle had created.

"I'm gonna tear your body off and keep it as a trophy!" Mammoth yelled as he picked Cyborg up by the neck and raised him into the air. Roy glanced around to see where Bunker was. He was currently helping a small family towards an ambulance. He didn't seem to notice what was about to happen.

"Ma'am. Cyborg requires my assistance." Roy muttered as he pulled an arrow from his quiver.

"Negative Harper. They can't know you were here! Do not take the shot!"

FWIP!

Mammoth screamed as an arrow pierced his wrist. He dropped Cyborg in surprise and pulled the arrow out in anger.

"My turn..."Cyborg muttered as his boot cracked into Mammoth's nose sending him tumbling to the ground. Cyborg glanced up to the building where the arrow had fired. However the Shooter had disappeared.

"NOT FAIR!" Mammoth growled as blood dripped from his nose. "I was gonna get you! I was..."

Mammoth's body rippled as light appeared around his body. Cyborg stared at him in surprise as he disappeared from sight.

"What the hell is going on..."Cyborg muttered as he picked the arrow up from the ground and stared at it.

"Cyborg!" Bunker yelled as he hovered towards him. "Are you okay?" Cyborg nodded. "Sorry dude! I was busy helping out the people... like you asked!"

"Bunker... do you know anyone that uses an Arrow?"Cyborg asked as he snapped the twig arrow in two. Bunker was quiet as he thought about the question.

"Well there's Green Arrow... oh and his Partner Arsenal."

"Hmm..."

In an ambulance near Pier 39.

"Calm down! Your body has been under extreme stress!"

No Caption Provided

Kiran Singh tried, without success, to calm the boy who Aqualad came with.

"The League!!! I have to find the Justice League!!! You have to help me contact them!!!"

"The Justice... League?" Kiran asked. "What's that?" She said with a frown. The boys eyes widened in shock.

"Quick!" He yelled as he stood up groggily. "What's the date?!"

"The 12th of April 2014." Kiran said with a look of concern. "Why, what's wr-"

"I CAME TOO EARLY!" He yelled in frustration. He turned to Kiran and grabbed her. "YOU HAVE TO TELL THEM! IT'S COMING!"

"What's coming?!" Kiran asked as she tried to push him away from her. He was quiet as he tried to think.

"I..." The young man finally sat down on the stretchers. "I... don't know..." He muttered with a frown.

In Victor Stone’s apartment.

Half of Vic’s body, if not most of it, was machine-parts. But the flesh-parts felt numb.

No Caption Provided

While recharging his fuel cells, Vic looked through the pages of his scrapbook. He had recently added a page from a newspaper about him stopping a bank robbery, but it wasn't his success as superhero he looked at right now, but his days as school athlete. Back then, Vic was pretty proud of all the hard work he did for getting the scholarship. He had worked just as hard on the training field as he had used time to study in the library. It wasn't even about winning over others, but just knowing that he gave it all he had that satisfied him. Unfortunately, it didn't matter, when you all of a sudden become half-machine, and couldn't anticipate in sport anymore. Sure, he still had to study, but he didn't have to train his body anymore. He was strong as ten men and jump 8,1 meters like it was nothing. Vic was ashamed to admit that he didn't just become a “super-hero” because he wanted to help, but also because he missed pushing his limit, and get competition. And since there was no such thing as an Olympics for freaks, fighting superpowered goons seemed like the only solution.

Problem was that unlike basketball and football, there was no such thing as a timeout when you fought guys like Mammoth.

Speaking of the devil, the police radio in Vic’s mechanical body alarmed him that a carjacking had found place two blocks away. Vic groaned.

“Come on, Stone.” He said to himself. “Remember what coach used to say ever morning; you can rest ten minutes AFTER you are dead.”

ZAP.

Vic was caught off guard, as a midget appeared in his apartment out of nowhere, and zapped him with what looked like a gun from the future. Vic fell to the ground with a big metallic bang.

“That could be arranged.” The midget said with a huge grin.

In an abandoned warehouse.

“You sure he is out cold?” Mammoth asked, as he placed the unconscious Cyborg on a table.

“What? You afraid he’s going to wake up and kick your ass? AGAIN?” Gizmo grinned to his large friend.

“He had help, and you know it…” Mammoth groaned, as he picked up some rope.

“What are you doing, idiot?!” Psimon yelled, when he entered the room.

“… Tying him up?”

“Oh yes, ropes are surly the Achilles heel for superhumans with a strength limit around 20 tons! Pluck him into the machine!”

Mammoth groaned as he putted Cyborg inside some kind of device, while Gizmo plucked a few wires on the metal body. “Good. Now gentlemen, and lady,” Psimon said with a smile, as he waved a hand toward a table. “please take a seat.”

"So boss..." Shimmer said calmly as she sat down at her seat. "What's the use of bringing our arch enemy to our secret headquarters?"

"A fair point." Psimon said with a chuckle. "Do you have any idea the hardware that Cyborg is capable of?" Shimmer shook her head however Gizmo raised his hand in excitement.

"It's fantastic!" He yelled. "The most powerful Electronic Device on the planet! With the possibility of controlling the entire world!"

"Correct Gizmo." Psimon said. "However... you're thinking too big. Let's start small. What will benefit the Fearsome Five more in the long run?"

"Blackmailing the Government?" Nano asked with a sigh.

"Too big."

"… Winning the Lottery?" Mammoth asked.

"Too small. Yet close!" Psimon said with another chuckle.

"Then what is it?!" Shimmer yelled as she stood up. She wasn't in the best of moods after her previous encounter with Cyborg the last week. Psimon cleared his throat as he smiled.

"We're going to use Cyborg to bankrupt every single weapons company on the planet." Psimon said with a chuckle. "Everyone from WayneTech to Lexcorp... Psimon says we're going to make a LOT of money."

To be continued…

No Caption Provided

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Nice stuff!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

I don't always visit here but that was nice write-up. Good job you two ;)

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaldur whoopin' that a** per usual, lol. Great job and I can't wait until the next chapter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

I liked specially when you used less used characters like Bunker and Solistice and wrote a decent almost pren52 Arsenal.

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By swordmasterD

I never read fan-fics but this was really good now I wanna read moar

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius said:

I liked specially when you used less used characters like Bunker and Solistice and wrote a decent almost pren52 Arsenal.

You can read more Arsenal in TommytheHitman's own version of Green Arrow

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TommytheHitman

@vitalius: Yeah I wrote the Bunker and Arsenal scenes. By Bunker I mean the fight scene between him, Cyborg and Mammoth. I also wrote that Fearsome Five scene at the end. Thanks for the compliment!

EDIT: I wrote the last half of the Fearsome Five scene. The part where Mammoth and Gizmo are tying Cyborg up is all Waezi.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman:

Is there a canary on Green Arrow or possibel team up with Lantern ?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius: Black Canary has appeared in the series and Green Arrow teamed up with Lantern (briefly) in issue 8.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman said:

@vitalius: Yeah I wrote the Bunker and Arsenal scenes. By Bunker I mean the fight scene between him, Cyborg and Mammoth. I also wrote that Fearsome Five scene at the end. Thanks for the compliment!

EDIT: I wrote the last half of the Fearsome Five scene. The part where Mammoth and Gizmo are tying Cyborg up is all Waezi.

I didn't know Bunker before Tommy mentioned him:)

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That... Was... Awesome!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Well done! I never read fanfictions but will keep an eye on this series. Am looking forward to the next. =D

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Woah! 0.0 He did Green Arrow? =O Really been digging that title. I will bookmark these.

Thank you very much mate! How have you been? =D

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: School just started today, but my math teach is sick, so a short day of school. He is also sick tomorrow, witch is fine with me, since my good friend (and pseudo big sister) Christine is coming for a visit.

So all in all, good. You?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 said:

@samimista: School just started today, but my math teach is sick, so a short day of school. He is also sick tomorrow, witch is fine with me, since my good friend (and pseudo big sister) Christine is coming for a visit.

So all in all, good. You?

Ah! I hope your math teacher feels better but so great to hear about your friend! Is always nice visiting friends and family? =O

Hehe, I've been super! ^___^ Went to Barnes and Noble today to buy the second A Song of Ice and Fire book. Also got Magic the Gathering cards. =D Usually play it online so glad to finally have a deck! ^__^

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Oh I get it! You're like a... HUGE Game of Thrones fan! Right?

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: ... is that a reference?

@samimista: Ah, MTG. Never go the hang of the game, mostly because when I tried to get into it, I could only find a bunch of geeks who was gloomy as heck.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Samimista

@waezi2: Hehe! I cannot blame you. XD Do find the online games to be more easier though? Especially since it automatically sets the board and cards up.

@tommythehitman: Hehe! Love the series! More familiar with the show than the books though? Still, love the lore of it! 0.0 You a fan?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Of Arrow? It's pretty cool. Also issue 9 of Green Arrow was posted about half an hour ago. If you read it please leave a comment.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Ooh I meant Thrones but, in all honesty, I've been enjoying Arrow much more than Smallville? Lemire is a great writer too for the comics! Kinda makes me wish though that Static Shock got more of a fair chance? Wish he would of gotten a fantastic writer too.

Will check out your stories for sure! ^__^

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TommytheHitman

@samimista: I'm not like a HUGE fan of Thrones (since I'm only up to Season Two) but I am enjoying it quite a bit.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Samimista

@tommythehitman: Ah, you are in for a treat then! ^__^ The series has a lot of twists and turns! =D

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Oh man... I'm not ready for the Red Wedding...

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Ooh! You know about it already? =O Hehe, don't worry! 0.0 The raccoons will protect you! Kermit is the true King!

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

@waezi2: @tommythehitman: Cool!! Well done, guys. We'll have to discuss the possible connection the two Flash's might have in the future ;)

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Maybe...or a JL/Titans crossover where Kid Flash and Flash meet but that's not up to me.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themanintheshoe: That would be cool. Who is working on JL?

BTW, do you know the Technis Imperative? And have you seen Chap 2?

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#38  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@waezi2: good stuff. what time period is kid flash from here?

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@waezi2: Very cool man, a couple weird spelling mistakes but other than that, nice job!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@waezi2: Somehow missed your reply... Anyways, totally understandable.

I'll check it out when I have time.

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 said:

Sorry, I'm Danish.

Awesome, I'm swedish! :)

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheManInTheShoe
Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Awesome story! Lots of interesting setups to future installments. Also, nice Justice League remark!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: I found someone who told me he would help me fix them. And thanks:)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: BTW, have you seen my one-shot named IQ?