waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

In the future, 50 years from now...

They called him the Flash, the fastest man alive. But he just weren't fast enough to save the poor people that the Technis had found in the underground-bunker. He had teared them all apart, but he knew that whenever he destroyed one Technis drone, two new would eventually come. It was a never-ending battle. And he had STILL not found the kid

“Flash calling Jade Canary!" He adjusted his earpiece. "Can you hear me, Jade Canary?”

“John! TAKE OF YOUR EARPIECE!”

John held the earpiece in his hand, but could clearly hear the sonic scream that probably making another Technis-drone into a hundred pieces of junk.

“Olivia, remind me to NEVER get on your bad side.” Wally chuckled as he placed the earpiece back in place.

“Fox, we both know I don’t have one. But I take it you don’t want to chitchat?”

“Far from. Have you… one moment.” John sent his vibrating hands into a Technis-drone he had overlooked, tearing it completely apart. “Sorry, I’m back. Have you... have you seen Bart?”

“Oh god, is he gone?! Promise me you contact me as soon as you… well, IF you find him...”

“I promise. Sorry to bother you.”

“Sorry I can’t help.”

A hour later…

"BART!!!"

The Flash ran through Metropolis, looking for his young friend. He couldn't find him, and all he saw was a wasteland that once had been the City Of Tomorrow. Metropolis were the fist town to suffer from the Technis invasion. And Superman the first hero to fall. After the destruction of Brother Eye, the heroes and villains finally had a chance to fight back against the alien invaders. But it was too late, and there was only a handful of meta-humans left to fight.

“BART!? BART, WHERE ARE YOU!?”

“I’m here, John…”

Bart Allen, the boy known as Kid Flash sat on the ground, exhausted and injured.

“Jesus, you look horrible!”

“Well, you aren't… exactly a beauty queen yourself.” Bart smiled, as the grabbed his mentors arm to get support. He could barely stand up by himself, and bleed from both legs.

“Come on kid, let’s get you some rest!”

Two days later…

Bart woke up on an old mattress that felt around as comfortable as a cactus. As he woke up, John was handing him a bowl with food. “Morning, kid. Or afternoon, if you want to be technical.”

“How long have I been asleep?”

“Two days, give and take. And DON’T tell me you are sorry! If anyone deserves a break, it’s you.”

After finishing his food (it took less than five seconds) Bart asked what the order of today was, which was a dump question, considering that it most likely involved fighting Technis drones. But John seemed to actually have a plan that didn't involve kicking scrap.

“Bart, what if I told you that you could stop ALL of this misery?”

“Is that a what-if question?”

John smiled. “More like a I-Have-A-Time-Machine question.”

“You have a WHAT?!”

“Remember crazy Thawne from Nightwing’s camp? He was apparently not so crazy after all.” John held in his hand what looked like a belt.

“You are kidding, right? We can travel back in time, just like that?”

“… No, Bart… Not just like that. And... there is no we... only you.”

“What? Why me?”

“Because we need someone who can travel with the speed of light to use it. You put on the belt, and then you run as fast and crazy as you can. And then maybe, JUST maybe… you can run back in time, and prevent all of this. And it has to be you, because…” John looked very shameful. “… Well, because… If something… happens, then… then…”

“Then it’s better to lose the fastest boy alive, instead of the fastest man. I get it John”

“GODDAMMIT!!!” John slammed a fist at an already pretty damaged table. “I was supposed to look after you! I promised Iris that…”

“Wally, I understand. I really do! And if it was my decision, it should be me. You are more important than me.”

“Bart, I’m so sorry…”

“Don’t be. We are at war. We all know the risk. Me risking my life with this mission is no different from anything else any of us do. We all know the risk.”

“Oh, Bart...” John felled a tear. “This is not fair at all. When I where at your age, all I had to worry about was acne.”

“Well,” Bart putted on the belt. “Life is though all around.” He made a slightly forced smile to his mentor and best friend. “If this works… What am I supposed to… do?”

“The first thing you do is getting the Justice League as fast as possible. If they don’t believe you, give the Flash of that period this.” Wally handed Bart a piece of paper. “Warn them all of the coming of the Technis race. And no matter what, you have to eliminate HIM! Kill him when you get the chance!”

“Who?”

“Victor Stone. The Cyborg.”

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

@waezi2: Whoa! It's going to be super hard if Bart & Cyborg become close.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Pretty good stuff. You're setting up your future storylines nicely. However my only problem with it was how you kinda referenced the Flash. For example, Wally being the Flash and that Professor Zoom reference. If you'd asked me it would have been pretty fine but it's just kinda... annoyed me slightly. It was still a really good issue though and I can't wait for the next.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty good stuff. You're setting up your future storylines nicely. However my only problem with it was how you kinda referenced the Flash. For example, Wally being the Flash and that Professor Zoom reference. If you'd asked me it would have been pretty fine but it's just kinda... annoyed me slightly. It was still a really good issue though and I can't wait for the next.

Dont worry, this future is never going to happen. Think of it as Flashpoint. Or Dragon Ball. Bart travels back in time, and therefor the world changes. Maybe Wally will never become a speedster? Maybe Twane will become a burger flipper, instead of a crazy speedster? This future might as well be an alternative reality, which it is now, because of the rules of Hypertime(which I will explain later on in Titans stories yet to come)

But I can easily change the story a tiny bit, if you want to.

@cbishop said:

@waezi2: Cool, but where did the time belt come from? Added to my FF Long Box - Groups. :)

From Twane.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@waezi2: Ah, okay. I didn't think he was the original source for it. Gotcha.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5