Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

The 'Dastardly' Rogues Part 1

Central City.

"This is Reporter Iris West reporting live from INSIDE Central City! It's been almost two days since the public murder of Public Vigilante the Flash caused by the super criminals known as the Rogues. During the Rogues' trial the Criminal known as Captain Boomerang apparently murdered Forensic Scientist Barry Allen as he spoke in the Rogues' defense. Since that time dozens of so called super villains have flocked to the Central City and Keystone City area in an attempt t-"

FIZZ!

Leonard Snart sighed as the TV screen buzzed off. He hadn't touched the remote. The power had gone down to his building. He looked out of his apartment's window and noticed that none of the other building's had any lights or electronic equipment working. In fact the only thing lighting the place up was the distant fires near the City Center where several super villains battled. Leonard groaned as he sat back in his chair. It was about time the City power went down. For the first time he realized he hadn't changed out of his prison overalls since he'd gotten home.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Hey! Snart! It's me!" A voice called out from behind Leonard's door. "Let me in!"

"Go away!" Leonard yelled angrily. He waited silently for a moment for the sound of distant footsteps. After a couple of seconds he pulled the door open to see Sherman Fine staring at him.

"Hey Leonard!" Sherman yelled as he barged into Snart's apartment. "It's been awhile!" He sat down in front of the TV as he glanced around at the dull room. "Jeez... I remember selling you this place." He muttered.

"What do you want Broker?" Leonard asked as he closed the door. Sherman adjusted his neck tie before standing up. He took a deep breath and pushed his glasses up the rim of his nose.

"Leonard... old pal..." The Broker said with a smile. "We've known each other for ages... hell! You bullied me in High School! But did I let that get in the way of our relationship?" He asked waiting for a reply. "No!" He said when Leonard offered him none. "I gave you and your team all the buildings you wanted! I even gave you a discount!"

"What do you want?!" Leonard repeated. The Broker's smile disappeared.

"You know what I want." He said. "You know I'm not the type of guy who stays where the action's heavy... and at the moment the action is pretty heavy in Central City. See I was here on a business trip. Trying to convince that guy... Brubakus to buy a little Suburb near the beach. Then YOU guys messed it up!" He said suddenly. "Now nobody can leave until this goddamn villain thing gets sorted out!"

"So what do you need me for?" Leonard asked. "Call the Cops. Or wait this thing out with the rest of the tourists."

"Ah, ah, ah." The Broker said coldly. "I've got business to attend too elsewhere. Clients to convince. Very POWERFUL Clients that could snap my neck like a rubber band for wasting their time. Now look... we all know the Flash isn't dead. However I have NO idea how long it'll be until the guy gets UNdead and since none of the other costumed clowns seem bothered to sort this mess out I'm coming to YOU and your group of losers to sort this thing out!"

"So what do you need?" Leonard asked. The Broker sighed.

"I want you to get me out of this city." He said. "Past the Military and into the nearest city that isn't locked up like Fort Knox! Now... I'm a smart man. Something you know first hand. IF you get me out of here... I'm going to offer you something. 200 Million Dollars." Leonard's eye widened slightly. "I thought that would get your attention." The Broker said. "However. This offer will decrease by 10 Million Big Ones every GODDAMN DAY YOU LEAVE ME IN THIS CESSPOOL!"

Leonard was silent for a moment. The Broker sat down silently with a slight grin.

"My team..." Leonard said. "Our gear's locked up in Iron Heights. It has been since the Trial."

"Then Unlock it." The Broker said.

Just Outside Iron Heights Penitentiary

"Wow. You built that yourself?"

Leonard sighed. He stared at the weapon in his hand and flipped it into his makeshift holster. He stood up and glanced at the motley group of individuals around him.

Samuel Joseph Scudder. Mirror Master.

Mark Mardon. Weather Wizard.

Axel Walker. The Trickster.

Mick Rory. Heat Wave.

Each of them were Scumbags. Liars. Thieves... Idiots. However together with Leonard at the helm they were something else. They were the Rogues.

"I mean... I know you built the Original gun yourself..." The Trickster muttered. "But you just built this new one without the blueprints or anything?"

The Rogues currently were at their weakest. None of them (with the exception of Leonard) had any of their weapons or equipment.

"I trained myself to build this thing, Trickster." Leonard said. "I built and disassembled it over and over again until I learned to do it with my eyes closed."

Silence followed.

"Who's this Broker guy then boss?" Mirror Master asked as he stepped forward.

"He sells Headquarters to supervillains..." Leonard muttered. He frowned at Mirror Master. "I owe him a few favors. This is one of them."

"So what's the plan?" Weather Wizard asked. He seemed nervous. Of all the Rogues he was perhaps the skinniest and most frail.

"The plan?" Leonard asked. "Heat Wave! What time is it?"

Heat Wave glanced at his watch. "8:18 Cold." He muttered.

"The Broker's waiting a mile away from the Prison." Leonard said. "We've got 15 minutes to break into the Prison with-" He gestured to his Cold Gun. "We're going to get our gear. I'm going to get my better Cold Guns and THEN we're going to get the Broker out of this place. Got it?"

"Got it boss..." They muttered. Leonard smiled as he pulled his hood down over his head.

"Then let's go break INTO prison." He muttered as he trudged down the hill. The group glanced at each other before following him. The Rogues walked slowly towards the Dark Prison in silence. The rain pouring down around them. A loud booming was heard over by the city making Weather Wizard twitch nervously.

"Did you guys hear that?" Trickster asked. "It sounded like-"

"It sounded like Lightning." Weather Wizard muttered. "Do you think it's-"

"Shut it Mardon!" Cold yelled as he cocked his gun. "We're here!"

No Caption Provided

Cold fired his gun towards one of the barbed fences. A burst of ice sprouted around the old fence causing it to creak under the strain before collapsing. Cold and the rest of the Rogues stepped over the wreckage quietly.

"Nice one boss!" Mirror Master said as he jogged alongside Cold. "What are y-"

"Shut up Scudder." Cold growled. "It's your fault all this happened!"

Mirror Master went silent. "I... I didn't mean for Barry to get hurt..." He said quietly.

"Something's wrong." Weather Wizard said. The Prison was silent with very little activity happening. "Where are all the cops?" He asked. "Didn't a bunch of Civilians come here when the Flash disappeared?" Captain Cold nodded.

"So what the hell is going on?!" He growled. He glanced towards the door to one of the buildings and walked towards it.

"I'll tell you what's going on..." A voice said. Cold turned to see a pane of windows smashing as a large being jumped through. He smashed into the ground before slowly turning towards the group. "All those little children and families that came here... Ibac came for a sleep over."

No Caption Provided

"Oh sh!t..." Captain Cold said as he stepped forward. Ibac smiled as he slowly took steps towards him. "Go get your gear!" He yelled to the rest of the Rogues. "I'll handle THIS asshole!" He said as he gritted his teeth. The rest of the group ran towards the Building.

"Cap'in Cold." Ibac said as Cold fired a blast of Ice into his chest. He shrugged it off and leaped through the air directly towards Cold. The Captain rolled out of the way as Ibac smashed into where he'd been standing. "I've heard of you... still gonna eat your skull though."

"Stay outta my city!" Cold yelled as Ibac turned towards him. He fired another blast directly into Ibac making him take a step backwards in order to solidify his position.

"I gotta admit..." Ibac growled as he charged forward at superhuman speeds. "I'm kinda disappointed." He gripped Cold by the wrist chucking his weapon aside and raising him into the air kicking into him. "The big bad Cap'in Cold! Freakin' pussy!"

"I'm gonna... kick your ass..." Leonard Snart muttered as Ibac raised him into the air.

"Sure ya are pal." Ibac muttered as he reached for Cold's neck. The air crackled around the two as energy filled the air.

ZZZZZZZOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!

Leonard fell to the ground as a bolt of lightning struck Ibac directly in the chest. He was sent stumbling to the ground as a figure materialized before him.

"Hey Leonard!" A voice said as they reached their hand down to help Captain Cold up. "How are you doing?"

"It's about time you came back..." Cold muttered as he gripped the Flash's hand.

No Caption Provided

To be continued!

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

@tommythehitman: I said it before and I will say it again. I love how you write Broker

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Awesome!

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Niiiice

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@tommythehitman: IBAC should be spelt with all capitals. Wonder if we'll see his buddy Iron Cross appear?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TommytheHitman

@impurestcheese: Well if it's being spelled like his normal name then it would be spelled like a Normal name. If he's shouting or saying it, it would be in Capitals.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: No actually you're right. Well kind of, some places it's spelt in all capitals but the wiki page has it spelt Ibac

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Don't taunt me. I haven't slept more than eight hours in the past week