YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

The Naltor Insane Asylum

“Please don’t do this! I’m not insane!” A young woman screamed at the Naltor Pre-Commandos as they threw her into a dark cell. They closed and locked the large metal door.

A slightly older woman walked up to the opposite side of the door, “Nura, this is your mother. It…it hurts to see you like this. I want you to know that I love you, but you need to get better. You need to be here if you want to stop seeing these false visions. I will miss you very much, you just do what they say and you will be out of here in no time.”

United Planet’s Space Station

“Legion, I have your mission briefing here. You are going the Planet Naltor to retrieve a woman by the name of Nura Nal. This is a planet of seers; she however is one of the strongest. She predicted that the High Seer would betray their planet one day, he didn’t appreciate that. So he put her in a cage, you are going there to get her out and bring her back here alive. Lightning Lord, you are the leader on this case. The jet is waiting for you at the docking bay.” R.J. Brande briefed his Legion on the mission as he smoked an electronic cigarette.

The Legion left out of his office and walked to the docking bay, the floor in front of them opened and a jet flew up.

No Caption Provided

Spider Girl took the wheel while Saturn Queen took the co-pilot’s seat. Lightning Lord went to his cabin to look more into their target, while Adam Orion sharpened his knives.

Spider Girl talked to Saturn Queen as she piloted, “I’m getting really tired of this. Yeah, it’s good money and it’s not the hardest job in the world. I just want to move on to something bigger you know? Something more fulfilling.”

“I know how you feel, it’s like we are movie stars without the popularity. I want to move on to something that I can pass on to my children and grandchildren. When little Carter asks me what I did for living, what am I going to say? I was a part of a spec ops group that killed and captured people?” Saturn Queen responded.

Spider Girl laughed, “Girl, who in the hell is Carter. Don’t tell me you and Mekt have been sneaking off again…”

Saturn Queen rolled her eyes, “Of course not. When we have a boy his name will be Carter, if it’s a girl we are going to name her Ayla, in honor of his sister.”

“Aww, that’s sweet. Although you have to promise I can be the godmother.” Spider Girl lightly commanded her.

“Will do.” Saturn Queen turned around and saw a beam of light shooting toward them. “Oh sh!t, incoming!”

The beam hit them directly in the middle, splitting the ship in half. Spider Girl quickly unbuckled her seat belt, she pointed toward the other half of the ship and her hair grew, it grabbed the other half and pulled the two together. Adam Orion and Lightning Lord hopped on to their side and Spider Girl let go of the other half.

Saturn Queen joined her teammates, “What the hell was that!”

“I don’t know, the information he gave us didn’t say anything about their weapons.” Lightning Lord replied.

Adam Orion looked out of the ship, he saw a planet across from them, “It looks like we are going to have to wing it. Let’s go.” Adam Orion pressed a button on his wrist watch and a jetpack spouted from a silver pad on his back. He flew toward the planet with the others behind him.

When they arrived on the planet, several Pre-Commandos cornered them, Lightning Lord whispered to his team, “Duck.”

His team dropped to the ground and Lightning Lord expelled a burst of lightning from his body, it electrocuted the Pre-Commandos and made them fly miles away. Saturn Queen picked up one of the guards and read his mind, seconds later she looked at her teammates, “The Asylum is this way.”

They followed her and within a few minutes, they were standing in front of the Insane Asylum. Outside stood several more Pre-Commandos, before the Legion could attack, they quickly overwhelmed them in numbers. Before every move was made, the Pre-Commandos predicted what it was and countered it. In no time, the Legion was defeated.

The Pre-Commandos threw them into an armored truck and started to drive them toward a large palace. Inside the truck, Adam Orion spoke, “Saturn, control their minds. Get us out of here.”

“I can’t, I need to be looking at them or know who they are.” Saturn Queen responded.

“I've got this.” Lightning Lord said as the truck suddenly stopped.

“What did you just do?” Saturn Queen asked.

“I destroyed the car engine, let’s go.” Lightning Lord replied as he turned to Spider Girl, “Cuffs please.”

Spider Girl sliced the cuffs in half with her hair, and then did the same to herself and the others. Lightning Lord blasted the door open and saw dozens of Pre-Commandos standing in fighting stances.

Before they were defeated once again, the Pre-Commandos all fainted to the ground. 4 people flew on the ground were the soldiers laid.

“Hey, I thought you guys were dead?” The young girl asked.

Saturn Queen raised her eyebrow, “What? Who are you guys?”

“Oh, we’re the Legion. I’m Saturn Girl, that’s Timber Wolf, and that’s Lightning Lad. Brande sent us here to finish the mission.” Saturn Girl said.

“So…they sent us on a suicide mission and replaced us with knock offs. Are you f*cking serious right now?” Adam Orion said furiously, he pulled out his stun grenade and threw it at the New Legion, before they could respond to the attack; the New Legion was completely knocked out.

Adam Orion grunted, “He is going to f*cking die.” Adam Orion stomped on to the New Legion’s ship along with the others and sped off into space with it.

United Planet’s Space Station

The Legion stormed into Brande’s office, Lightning Lord instantly grabbed him and threw him onto the wall, “You tried to kill us! We were loyal to you and this is how you repay us!” Lightning Lord charged a shock in his hand, but Saturn Queen put her hand on his shoulder, “Please, it’ll be much more painstaking if I do the honor.”

Lightning Lord smirked and dropped him, Saturn Queen began to destroy his mind, but a dagger flew through the air and caught her left eye, she screamed out in pain.

Stealth ran into the room, knocking Spider Girl to the side with a punch to the face and flipped Adam Orion over, then crushing his arms.

Lightning Lord shot several lightning blasts at her, but she dodged each one and leaped onto him, she grabbed his hair and threw him across the room. She took out a gun from her holster and blasted the wall, revealing a space ship parked outside. She looked at Brande, “Sir.”

Brande smiled, “You never fail to disappoint.” He hopped into the ship with Stealth behind him, the door closed and they shot off into the distance.

As several members of the United Planet Panel ran toward Brande’s room, the door to the room closed and locked. A voice was heard in the room’s P.A system, “Quickly, it won’t take them long to override the lock.” A robotic voice said over the intercom. Spider Queen quickly gathered her teammates in a net of hair as a ship pulled up to the hole in the wall.

“Thanks, whatever you are.” Spider Girl said as she hopped onto the ship, the voice responded.

“This won’t be the last time we meet, trust me.” It said as the door was knocked down and the ship sped away.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Nice!

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really like this! Nice idea too. Didn't expect this to happen at all.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice!

Thanks!

I really like this! Nice idea too. Didn't expect this to happen at all.

Thanks, I wanted to do something involving the LoSV because most of them are only evil because they were rejected by the Legion. I wanted to sort of play on that idea.'

Thoughts? @batkevin74@rulerofthisuniverse@waezi2

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Cool

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Oohhh cool space stuff. I like it.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oohhh cool space stuff. I like it.

Thanks, space is indeed a thing this series will be greatly exploring.