DC Re-Created Presents:The Icon & Rocket Christmas Special

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

By me of course, Iconrocket123

Deep in the Downtown area of Dakota City...

Raquel Ervin: " I can't believe this! My mom is really making me go to the store on Christmas Eve to buy late gifts instead of chilling with my family."

I walked to the sh*tty new superstore," Limits Aren't For Us". As soon as I entered, I knew off the bat this was gonna be an adventure. I didn't even need Icon to provide the kind of excitement I saw before me. Kids of all ages all over the place, some were fighting, others were doing "things", and a few were doing some actual shopping. What ticked me off was that this fat little brat snatched my bag and tried to run away from me. I mean he really tried to run, it was sad. I got my bag back right when a hole in the store's wall was formed. All I saw was this weirdly dressed lady for a sec, and all these monsters storm in. I ran to the restroom and switched on my costume to go confront them.

Rocket: " Hey! This is a store, not a zoo. I suggest you get these things out of here now or else."

(Introducing) Princess Nightmare: " Who do you think you are to tell me what to do? I can do anything!"

Rocket: " Can you?"

I glided over to her and hit her, instead of hitting her, I hit this machine. It exploded, sending me flying, but giving me a boost in kinetic energy. Princess got knocked through the same hole she made, point blank in front of the explosion too. When I got up, she was flying, and completely circled in weird gas. I guess the blast gave her the same abilities she was faking she had. I glided into her this time, and slammed her into the floor. All she did was smack me away, and I felt it through the field too.

Rocket: " Ok, what happened to you? You have powers now? No biggie, I go this!"

Princess Nightmare: " Child, I am all powerful! How can you hope to stop me?"

We went at each other, the impact knocked a few rows of items down, and us into the two opposite ends of the store. We got up and I unleashed a gust of energy at her, knocking her back down.

Princess Nightmare: " Ha! You only think to have the superiority over me, what a joke!"

In a blink of an eye, that gas she was flowing in surrounded me, and I blacked out. When I opened my eyes, she was standing there in front of me with my Mom and my Grandma next to her. I got up, and she started to laugh.

Princess Nightmare: " Ha-ha! I am the one who is victorious! I will win! As you see, your greatest fear of rejection is shown!"

Rocket: " What? I'm really confused"

-Hallucination- Sandra Ervin: " Your pathetic Raquel! Your the same piece of sh*t as last time! You disgust me!"

Rocket: " M-Mama? W-What? No..."

-Hallucination- Mrs.Ervin: " Shut it you spoiled brat! How dare you even look at us! You know your not worth looking at, listening to, or even being near. Why do you exist?"

I started to cry, but as I cried, I grew even angrier! I ran at Princess Nightmare, and Kept punching her using all of my kinetic energy reserves. I beat on her until reality was back to normal, and until my hallucinations were gone. By the time I stopped, she was beyond out cold. I called the cops and left with all the items on the list for gifts from my Momma. When I got home, all my family members were happy to see me. Even my little brat cousin Reynard was happy to see me. I started crying, and they all looked confused. We got on with the festivities, and late that night, Ike came to see me. He was by my window and he dropped off a little gift for me. I'm not gonna lie, it had to have been the best Christmas ever, no matter what else.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@iconrocket123: Sorry I haven't been able to read your Icon stuff until now. And welcome to DC Re-Created.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@waezi2: Thanks for the welcome and you didn't miss much.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@iconrocket123: I added your story to this list:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/dcrc-christmas-special-list-1631566/