Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By iconrocket123

By me of course, Iconrocket123

Previously...

I'm gonna be a superhero!!!!!!! Yesssss!!!!!

Raquel Ervin: " Wait, so what are our code names? I got so many questions!!"

Augustus Freeman IV: " I am what you call me, an Icon. Your "code name" is up to you."

Ok....I could go with Boom Girl, Omega Girl, Rocket Girl, Real G, Girl Gangsta...wait..Rocket, yeah Rocket is fine..

Raquel Ervin: " Ok, call me..The Rocket. "Icon and The Rocket", I like the sound of that."

Icon: " Good, we start now, apparently, a situation at the Dakota Power Plant is going down as we speak. Hurry and finish getting dressed, it is probably worse than it seems."

At The Power Plant...

Worker: " Shut it down now! If you don't, we all die!"

(Introducing) Ontario: " Shut it down? F*ck no! We gonna crank it up! Yo, blast it!"

Worker: " No please! You will kill us all!"

Ontario: " Get him outta here! Now!"

When we arrived, the situation was indeed dire. The fire men and police officers were doing the best they could. I had very limited time to teach Raquel how to use her belt. I hope it is enough to handle this issue, for we might just need it. I landed near the officers and saw the issue, a new up and coming gang called the crows had taken over the plant.

Icon: " This is a mess, Rocket, let's end this horrible disaster."

Rocket: " I can't wait to test this thing out! I wanna kick some serious a$$ today!"

When we entered, I wasn't sure what I was looking at. The gang had done so much damage that the reactor was gonna blow. Lucky me was that Icon grabbed me before it did. What happened next was no joke.

Icon: " Raquel, are you ok?"

Rocket: " I'm fine, thanks for the save. Wait, the gang members!"

Ontario: " The F*ck happened to us? You two Motherf*ckers did this to us!"

He was glowing a bright, neon green color. His compatriots were glowing as well, and we saw orange, purple and a vibrant red. They leaped at the police cruisers, but I was swift enough to intercept the supposed leader, who I heard was named Ontario. I hit him with limited force, and I realized my mistake when he threw me into the same cruiser I stopped him from smashing.

Ontario: " I can get used to this, we some sort of gods or what? Yo, let's get these little f*cks!"

Icon: " Rocket, stop them now!!"

I jumped up as soon as Icon called me. I was hit by like two of them, the purple and orange guys. It was weird, but I wasn't even scratched. I hit one in the face and realized Icon wasn't joking.

Rocket: " Hey, let's do this!"

Purple gang member: " Finally you arrogant little B*tch!"

He tried his best to hit me, but he failed. I unloaded all that kinetic energy he and his friend released at me. I'm not sure, but I think I saw him cry like a little b*tch. Not gonna lie, but I was hype, so I glided into the red and orange ones. I saw Icon go at Ontario, it was intense. I noticed that Ike was keeping it cool, and was starting to show he was better than that green freak. Sadly, the rest of the super-thugs tried to run over. I of course kept them off the two.

Icon: " End this now Ontario, I don't wish to have to hurt you anymore. Please stop."

Ontario: " Never Ike! I ain't ever surrendering! With this kind of power, I'm unstoppable!"

I did not mean to, but I became unhinged. I hit him harder, and harder until I saw he could take no more. I continued to until his compatriots attacked me. I dispatched three of them, with the last two colored ones to pound on me relentlessly. Ontario got up slowly and joined in. I could die right here, I was scared, yet I was not. It felt as if everything stopped. As if I time froze. I saw Raquel running towards me. She looked as if she was screaming.

Rocket: " GET OFF HIM NOW!!!"

I don't know, but I was gone. They were beating on my mentor and friend. The reason I'm not only alive, but able to do this. I cupped my hands together, and a nice beam of energy knocked them all off of Icon. I cheered, and got right back to business. I went to work on them, I was knocking cars away with my punches. Man, it was something crazy!

Icon: " R-Rocket? Yes, I got Ontario and the final two."

I hit the three of them with ferocious force, partly form fear of casualties and partly from the anger of getting swarmed and cheated out of a fair battle. I am a man of honor and integrity, years of mistreatment by slave owners and injustice from wars have shaped me into the man I am today. So I continued my very brutal assault, hoping to put them down yet not kill them. I had done what I needed, and they were down for the count. Raquel had already taken care of the other two men. We tied them up with two telephone poles and were faced with a crowd of cheering civilians and the media, ready to ask questions. We left, with me dragging Raquel along. We landed on a roof not to far form her Mother's apartment.

Icon: " You did very well today, Raquel. I'm proud of you, you have shown me you have what it takes to be a hero. You have a chance to shine, to show your talents and yourself in general. It pleases me to see I made the right choice in saving you from those gang members two weeks ago."

Rocket: " Thanks Ike. I definitely wanna do this again. No lie, this is the most fun I have had in forever!"

Icon: " We can continue and will continue this. The city needs us as you have seen today. Now, super beings are popping up all over the world. We are going to be needed."

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15