johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By johnny_blaze

Blaze Comics. Midway City.

"So for the thousandth time. Why are we here again?" Robotman asked, while impatiently standing on a long line outside of Blaze Comics. He kept looking around to get his attention away from seemingly never ending line. "You know I tend to tune you out when you talk kid."

"Dude, Ambush Bug Annual Christmas Annual #67 drops today!" Negative Man exclaimed in excitement, attempting to jump up in the air but quickly remembered it wasn't the best idea due to his abilities. "It's going to feature some of the coolest characters ever. Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew, Bulletman and......"

Robotman sighed. "And Apache Chief"

"Oh my god!! How did you know?"

"Really Trainor? You're a broken record."

"So cool. Hey, the line is moving up now.

New York City. Barclay's Center

Rita Farr sat at the back of the V.I.P room alone swaying to the music that was being played in the background. Whenever she would show up, she would be the life of the party. But ever since the incident back in Midway City happened, her life took a turn for the worst. Magazines no longer wanted her to pose on their covers, studios rarely delivered her any scripts, and her endorsement deal with Big Belly Burger was cut. All she had left was guilt and shame. "HEY WH-WHAT DOES A GIRL HAVE TO DO TO GET SOME BOOZE AROUND HERE?!" she shouted drunkenly. A middle-aged blonde man walked into the V.I.P area smiling carrying two champagne bottles and two cups. "Listen. If you came here to ask me for my autograph, then you are out of luck. As far as I know, my fifteen minutes are up. The Academy is already asking for me to return my awards."

"I'm not here for any autographs. My name is Andy. Andy Welch. I was eyeing you for a while now and you look like you could use some company. Can I join?"

"Well you have booze, so I guess you can Annie."

"It's Andy and you're a long way from Midway. Running away?"

"Not really. I just needed a break, a change of scenery. I needed to go to a place where there weren't any superheroes. And New York, of all places is without one. I don't know whether that's good or bad." Elastigirl explained.

Andy popped the champagne bottle open and attempted to pour into Rita's glass. She then, snatched the bottle away from Andy. He watched in astonishment as Rita chugged down almost a whole glass of champagne. "Well, that wasn't supposed to happen."

"What do you mean?" Elastigirl asked.

"I was supposed to distract you as I slipped something in your drink. You're supposed to be unconscious right now."

"You're joking right? What kind of sick games are you playing right now Annie?"

"Before I do this, I want to let you know that My Greatest Adventure is my favorite film of yours." Andy said. Andy hit Elastigirl in the face with a right hook and she was out. Then, he took out his phone, dialed some numbers and waited for someone to answer. "Black Knight to White Queen. The target has been secured. Send for a transport van immediately."

Midway City. Rooftops.

The villainess known as Porcelain Doll kneed Mento in his stomach then took off. Mento was more durable than your average human; he shrugged off the pain and ran towards her. While she was jumping from rooftop to rooftop. Mento held on to his helmet to see if he could stop her at midair with his telekinetic powers. “Your psychic powers won’t work on me. I’m an android. Niles taught you many things, but it’s obvious that common sense wasn’t one of them!!!” She shouted across. Frustrated by her taunts, he levitated across to the other building and charged at the porcelain android with his fist, she blocked it effortlessly almost breaking Mento’s hand in the process, he took his free hand and punched Porcelain Doll’s side which left a minor crack, she pushed him away.

“What are you doing here? Did The Brotherhood send you?” Mento asked, checking for other weak spots.

“No human! I came on my own. I seek answers.” Porcelain Doll grumbled.

“Answers? To what? From who?” Mento asked.

“It does not concern you.”

Porcelain Doll transformed her right arm into a blade and began swinging at Mento, he dodged her attacks as best as he could until the tip of the blade touched his shoulder. “Ahhh!” Mento screamed out in pain, collapsing to the ground. As she was about to deliver her killing blow, Mento held out his hand. “WAIT!! I CAN HELP YOU LOOK FOR THOSE ANSWERS THAT YOU WANT.”

“How could you possibly help me?” she retorted.

“I-I don’t know. It depends on who you are looking for.”

“Niles Caulder. Your mentor.”

“The Chief is dead.” Mento said hanging his head down low. “But what would you need from him?”

“Wait. If The Chief of this world is dead, then this is a good thing. My work was done before I could even start.”

“What do you mean?” Mento asked.

“The Niles Caulder of this world wasn’t your Niles Caulder.”

To be Continued...........

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It's always nice seeing team members hanging out with each other and bickering. Negative Man and Robotman seem to be a promising team up in the vain of Booster Gold and Blue Beetle.

Teasing the Brotherhood of Evil is really interesting as well.

Although Grodd would crush them easily.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Interesting

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By johnny_blaze

@tommythehitman:

I'm still trying to think of an interesting and epic way to introduce the Brotherhood of Evil.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Drunk Rita. Sad...

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

@johnny_blaze: Yuck, drunk Elastigril wasn't pleasant. Other than that an interesting story!