DC Re-Created: Manhunter #2

Turbinail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Turbinail

After the call ended, Katherine immediately looked outside the window. Snow started falling heavily. Katherine opened her suitcase, which revealed her red and black costume. She changed, not caring who was watching at the moment. She pulled her escrima pole from under her desk. She ran outside the front door, noticing her red Lamborghini.

As she got in the car, the windows frosted over and the doors locked. Chuckles of insanity hovered around the car. The windshield shattered, and noticed Louise Lincoln's face.

"You said you were Caitlin Snow!"

"I knew you would fall for that."

Louise chuckled, then tried tackling Katherine. Katherine spun out of Louise's way. Louise rammed her head into the headrest. Katherine jumped out threw the windshield. Louise grunted, then turned her frosty face back at Katherine. She hissed at her then rolled on the hood of the car. She slammed her boots on the hood then jumped at Katherine.

Katherine twirled away, then slipped into the snow. as Louise prepared ice shards to shoot at Katherine, she slammed her large escrima pole against her head. Louise hit the ground, the ice shards hitting the ground and shattering. Louise held the left side of her head as Katherine slammed another escrima pole blow to Louise's face. Blood started dripping from the icy woman's cheek.

Katherine slammed another blow against Louise's face. She charged the pole with energy then shot off twice. As Louise coughed up more blood, Kate smashed the escrima pole once again at Louise. Louise took a final breath, coughed up blood, then faded.

"No more Mrs.Ice Girl."

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is...why didn't you put these two chapters together?

"You said you were Caitlin Snow!"

"I knew you would fall for that."

Who is talking here?

Once again the idea is there but your execution is a little off. @ me when 3 comes along though

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Again very short. Does seem interesting though with the origin of Killer Frost.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By dngn4774

@turbinail: Technically your next issue should be #2 since this one no longer needs to exist. You might want to speak with our moderators @the_poet or @razzatazz if you decide you want to lock this thread and start fresh on the next one.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#5 The Poet  Moderator

@dngn4774 said:

@turbinail: Technically your next issue should be #2 since this one no longer needs to exist. You might want to speak with our moderators @the_poet or @razzatazz if you decide you want to lock this thread and start fresh on the next one.

yeah, let me know when/if you need help (couldn't keep track of what was needed but let me know...)