DC Re-Created: LOBO #1: Ruins of Czarnia

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By _Atomikill_

Rated M for Violence, Language, and ROCK&ROLL!

"Shut up!" Captain Almeida shouted as he punched his head lieutenant, sending him flying back. "Not possible. No one man can destroy Czarnia. It's impossible. Nothing is that strong..." His voice faded as the entire bridge saw the asteroids that were Czarnia. As Almeida walked up to the window, he shook his head, refusing to believe it.

"Captain. How shall we proceed?" A random officer asked. Almeida honestly didn't know. His home was destroyed, and he had a ship full of survivors to take care of. Including his family. Clearing his throat, he turned to the people that looked up to him and straightened his shoulder length hair.

"Prepare the ship for lightspeed travelling. Boost all systems to the extreme. We set sail for Okaara." He said smoothly as he walked to his private quarters.Opening the chrome lined door he entered and pressed a button on the side of the door, activating the ship's intercom.

"Dearest Czarnians. I am pained to inform you that our planet has been destroyed. Tomorrow, we shall grieve for the nine billion that died. Today, however, we cannot grieve. Today we strive. To Okaara we are travelling. I know you are all afraid of the rumor of Orange Lanterns on the planet, but the Orange Lanterns were said to have died centuries ago. It is most certainly our last hope." He said faintly, still hardly believing one man could do this. He also pressed a few buttons on the door, to summon the Supreme Holy Inquisition Trio.

Thirty minutes later, three Czarnian's wearing long, red robes came in, and surrounded Almeida- who had cut off his hair. Noticing, the councilmen spoke.

"You wish to undergo the Wolfstone ritual?" He said calmly, his voice holding mystical power behind it. The other two whispered nervously, but the main one brought out a stone with an engraving of a wolf on it.

Almeida nodded. "I fear it is necessary for our survival." He said shakily, pulling out a large knife as the councilmen muttered yet.

"Very well." The head councilman said, and he started to pronounce a special ritual. Grabbing the Wolfstone from the head councilman, the other two went to Almeida's side, which Almeida opened with the knife. As green blood flushed out, he winced, as the councilmen put the stone inside Almeida's body. Screaming in agony, Almeida fell to the ground, fur growing from his skin and a muzzle growing from his face. Two long horns came out of the muzzle, and he grew in height, his skin feeling like it was on fire as the wound on his side healed itself.

Scratching at the ground with his now large paws, Almeida got to his knees, as the main councilman finished his ceremony.

"Now, Captain Larfleeze Almeida, arise, as the last herald of Czarnia!" He cried, as Larfleeze stood, standing over the councilmen. Scratching his large muzzle, he glared at them before turning away.

"We'll be at Okaara soon. Be prepared." He growled, in a now rustic voice. The only thing Larfleeze was happy about was that he now had absolute power over the last Czarnians.

______________________________________________________________________________________

No Caption Provided

Lobo flew throughout the universe as he listened to hard rock, cranked up all the way. After he'd stolen a radio system from earth and hooked it up to his bike, he'd gone back to Czarnia's ruins to get some maps. Now, he was driving toward a local bar. Upon entering, he snorted as he saw some of the aliens that were in there. They, in turn, stared at him, muttering with each other anxiously. Apparently, word of the Czarnian killer had spread fast. As he sat down at the bar, Lobo looked at the bartender- a short, green alien who's belly stuck out.
"Can I help you?" He sneered, and right away Lobo could tell this was not going to be fun for him.

"Yeah, I'll have a drink." He muttered, scratching the stubble on his chin as he turned his bloodshot eyes to the closest alien that was glaring at him. "Well what do you want?!" He snarled at him.

The creature just snorted as he turned back, drinking a shot of some blue liquid as he stood up to his full height- a good two feet taller than Lobo.

Lobo spat at the creature's feet as he pulled out his gutting hook, disembowling the creature before he could react. "A mop'd also be lovely." He smiled at the bartender- and all at once, everyone in the bar looked away from him.

Luckily, he got his drink, and downed it- realizing soon after space-beer was delicious. Smashing the table against the ground, he stood up and walked out, grabbing a laser pistol from the belt of the person he just executed. Going to his bike, a thin purple creature walked up to him.

"You killed the Czarnians?" He asked, with a whistle-like voice.

"Damn right." He spat on the ground, looking at the nerdy thing. "What about it?"

"Well, there is a large bounty on the survivors... A ship full. Little less than three hundred. My client is paying five thousand per head. Thirty thousand for the captain, Larfleeze Almeida." He said to Lobo, tapping his long, scrawny fingers together as he made his request.

"Got it. Planet?" He asked the purple, weaselly alien as he revved his bike up.

"Okaara. If you need anything, you can call me a-" He didn't get another word in as a laser passed through his brain. Laughing, Lobo sped off to the sound of Metallica, firing the gun in the air a couple more times.

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Now landing on Planet Okaara." Larfleeze was relieved to say into the ship's intercom, as soon the two hundred and thirty five men and women on the ship would be stepping off of the ship after three weeks on the ship. Heading toward the nearest door, he stepped out to the fresh air of Okaara, as they landed near a temple wielding the sign of the Orange Lanterns- however, it seemed completely abandoned.

Larfleeze turned to his second-in-command. "I'm going to that temple to explore. Don't go after me." He growled gently, as he started running to the temple. Perhaps they'd be able to stay there until they could build a new settlement. New Czarnia. What an amazing name... He daydreamed of their race's future as he entered the large temple, instantly noticing the carcasses as he put a hand up to his snout of a nose. Large piles of dead Orange Lanterns simply lay around, like mountains of the dead.

Among the dead there was glowing light. Rings. Orange rings, from the Orange Lanterns. In the very center, the actual Lantern, on a pedestal with a ring in front of it. Walking over skeletons toward it, Larfleeze picked up the ring, which faintly glowed. Hesitant- but curious- he put the ring next to the Lantern. Instantly the light of the ring exploded as it burned orange, attaching to Larfleeze's finger as it spoke to him.

Larfleeze Almeida of Planet Czarnia. You have been chosen.

Suddenly, the Lantern attracted all of the other rings, sending them out to the survivors of Czarnia. As the orange rings attached to their hands by force, greed overcame their minds- Larfleeze's especially. Unable to control himself, he charged out the temple, seeing all the other people with power. He found the power. It should be his. And only his. His ring glowing bright, Larfleeze spat wildly as he charged toward them, making a large scythe with his ring as he unconsciously murdered his own race, their rings going to him as he killed each one, mowing them down one by one- man, woman, and child.

In a couple hours, the smoke cleared, and Larfleeze was the only Czarnian standing. Breathing hard, he suddenly remembered who he was. Blinking, he dropped to his knees among all of the people he had killed. Massacred.

Welcome to the Orange Lantern Corps, Larfleeze.

The ring spoke as if nothing had happened. Pulling it off, Larfleeze threw the ring toward a puddle, hating himself as he spontaneously burst into tears, as he had become the very thing he had feared. An Orange Lantern. The Orange Lantern. Sniveling, he got onto the ship he had arrived in, curling up in his private quarters as he simply wanted to be alone.

For a few days, he remained this way. Until finally, his newly found greed overcame him, and he grabbed the ring once again, putting it on and reveling in the feeling it gave him, powered purely by the greed for his people and planet.

Soon, the battle would begin. The rings sensed it. Someone on a motorcycle, came into reach of Okaara. Good. Larfleeze needed some entertainment, and he had a feeling this person could provide it. Orange light burning bright, he'd kill the intruder. No matter what it took.

No Caption Provided

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Nice! Larfleeze VS Lobo should be cool although I was a bit confused by that ritual thing.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nice! Larfleeze VS Lobo should be cool although I was a bit confused by that ritual thing.

Yeah, I'll go into that on the next issue.