waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

"D%ck move, bro!"

"... IQ choizzze of wordzzz differ from mine, but he izzz right! We all agreed not to kill Kobra!"

Merlyn stood in front of the Inner Circle, a group of meta-criminals who together led the Legion Of Doom. He was one of them, but right now, he was under accusations.

"He was a broken man." Merlyn said. "We did not need him for anything."

"He was the leader of one of the greatest terrorist-groups in the country. I believe we could have found him handy, one way or another."

"He wazzzz zzzuppose to be my dog! Begging for my forgivenezzzzz! Death izzz not punizzzhment enough for..."

"With all due respect, 'your highness...' He was wimping as I held his life in my hands. He was pathetic, and we have no room for weaklings in the Legion Of Doom."

"How about the many minions he had." Polaris asked. "We could have added them to the HIVE drones and that way raise the security. Which we will need, ones the Legion grows."

"Kobra was a religious leader. His soldiers would only betray us, once their leader was done sobbing."

"May I remind you, that you are here becauzzze I pay you?" Bee Queen was starting to get irritated.

"And when you pay me, you will get my skills as well as my experience. There is a reasons to why assassins live short lives, so the fact that I managed to reach an age of 57 is proof that I am the best, as well as the smartest in the business. Don't you think I have seen it before? An enemy been kept alive in order to mock him? It always backfires. Eventually, the lapdog WILL bite back."

"I think we should let Merlyn go with a warning." That was the first thing Roulette had said during the meeting. "We still made an example out of Kobra, and in the end; that's all that matters. Right?"

"Are you telling me that I zzzzhould..."

"Queen Bee, let's be frank. We have a good thing going on right now. We got control over a large amount of the meta-criminals in the country, and we have more money than god. But eventually, we will turn on each other. Because we are supervillains, that's what we do. But let's not start the conflict as fast as possible. And Merlyn is our security chief, as well as being the world's greatest assassin. Loosing him would be catastrophic. So... anyone in favor for overlooking this affair?" Roulette raised her hand. And, slowly, so did the rest of the Inner Circle.

"... If you break any of our agreementzzz again, your payroll will be the leazzzt of your worriezzz." Queen Bee left the meeting room.

"... Whatever, I got teleportation swords to build." IQ left as well.

"... Wast of time..." Polaris mumbled for himself.

The only one left in the room was Roulette and Merlyn.

"So..." Merlyn said. "What do you want?"

"Want?" Roulette asked with a smile.

"You just talked the others into leaving me be. Not that I would have been unable to defend myself, but I suppose that you want something in return?"

"Merlyn, when I want something, you won't be in doubt. When I defended you, I did it because I meant every word; You are a key-player. I respect you, and I like your style. Among other things..."

San Francisco...

"Titans... TOGETHER!!!" Arsenal fired of a net-arrow. "Bunker, you owe me twenty bucks, and I will NEVER yell that again!"

"Totally worth it!" Bunker made a purple construct similar to a truck, and slammed into his brutish foe. Unfortunately, it didn't knock him out. But it did make him angry.

"You'r stupid!" The man known as Amygdala yelled, as he charged toward Bunker, breaking down his purple walls. "You make me so angry! You make me want to hurt you! Crush your skull! Break your bones!"

"Yeah, you tell 'em, big boy! You tell 'em!" Double Down ripped another piece of his skin off, and threw it after Arsenal. he archer managed to dodge the razor-sharp card-shaped piece of skin, before if beheaded him.

"Come on, people!" Arsenal's stun-arrow was split in two by another of Double Down's cards. "Get it together already!"

"Easy for you to say!" Cyborg and Impulse was trapped in the mass that was the super-villain known as Tar Pit. "Impulse, vibrate out already!"

"I can't!" Impulse struggled to keep his face free in order to breath. "It's like my molecules are being hold down by his!"

"Bunker?" Solstice used her power to blind Amygdala, giving Bunker the chance to seal him inside a box of purple. "I think I'm breaking my ethics as a pacifist here..."

"What are you talking about?" Bunker made the box tighter. "You haven't REALLY hurt him, have you?"

"Guys!" Hatchet, the armored villain who apparently called the shots yelled to his fellow bad guys. "We have to get in front of that toy-store NOW!"

"Amygdala!" Double Down had split Arsenal's bow in two, and now tried to get the attention of his rather large friend. "Get over here, ya dumb log!"

"Leave him, it's him or us." Tar Pit had 'spitted out' Impulse and Cyborg, who were to dizzy to try and get up right away. "If I had more time, you two would be dead!"

The Titans looked as their foes ran over to the front of a toy-store, and was blinded by a flashing light. Then, they were gone. All but Amygdala, still trapped in Bunker's construct.

"... That was zeta-beam... YOU!" Arsenal shouted at Amygdala. "Where did they get that technology?"

"... I... I don't... feel so good..." Then, Amygdala started to spit white foam out of his mouth, and his eyes rolled over.

"It... It's not me!" Bunker released the giant, who dropped to the ground, and started to roll around on the ground, kicking out in the air, seemingly out of control of his own body. And then... Nothing. He just lied there. Solstice went and checked his pulse.

"He... He's dead."

I got to tell Waller about this. Arsenal thought for himself.

Meanwhile, in a bunker that belongs to the now dead organization Kobra...

"Your leader is dead!" Polaris hovered above the ground. He knew that it was usually a good effect, it helped building up an authority. "He was killed by petty criminals, and it is now you must avenge him. I can help you with that. If you help me conquer the kingdom they have build, I will let you decide their fate. Do we have a deal?"

The soldiers who were left after the destruction of whet was the organization known as Kobra swore to help the lord of magnetism gain control over the Legion Of Doom, in order to avenge their leader.

"I should have done this from the beginning." Polaris said to his new-found ally. "I am many times more powerful than Queen Bee and the others. I will enjoy tearing off that stupid smirk of the bowman. With my power, the new private army I now have gained, and your information about HIVE, we will crush them. And I promise you; you can have HIVE. It's the Legion Of Doom I desire."

"Of coarse, sir." Damien Darhk smiled. It was astounding how easy it was to manipulate egomaniacs.

Dark Side Club, a bar in the hidden city of the Legion Of Doom...

No Caption Provided

"To Amygdala!" Hatchet raised his bottle in the air. "He was dumb as a door, but he knew how to beat the snort out of the super-guys!"

"To Amygdala!" the others raised their bottles as well.

"So..." Tar Pit said after finishing his beer. "What's our next job?"

"Another bank, I guess." Double Down took another bottle. "Or maybe we could..."

"Calling all members of the LOD!" A speaker in the bar silenced the yelling and laughter in the bar. "Everyone is asked to let go of what they are doing and meet in the main hall!"

"If there is something else we have to pay for now..." Double Down mumbled. "I swear, I'm gonna cut someones hand off!"

The villains from the Dark Side Club ran to the center of the invisible city, and was joined by others from the LOD's private hospital. At the main hall, on a stage, the Inner Circle, along with Count Vertigo, was waiting for them.

"Gentlemen... ladies." Roulette said in a microphone, so all the meta-criminals who had gathered in the hall could hear her. "For once, YOU are going to get paid, instead of you paying us. We are going to invade Vlatava."

To be continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

There is no stopping it! There is only... THE WAR!

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Good issue though I would not have killed amygdala. There will be no c listers left by issue 10 most likely.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 Ooooo good stuff, good stuff!!!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redleader1: I would't count on that. The list of c-stringers is incredibly long.

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: your right but if you do what the new 52 did and kill if Garfield Lynns then I will openly weep. R.I.P firefly may you burn gotham to the ground in comic heaven along with kgbeast. Granted I don't consider him a c lister but still.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redleader1: I'm not happy about killing anyone, but it's for future story telling.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@waezi2: Wow looks like the fit is going to hit the shan. Is it possible for me to guest write or something or do I have to be on the PM?

And I agree with @redleader1: It was criminal what happened to Lynns

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Well, we thought about doing single stories, and having a guest writer would be kinda cool. But I have to ask tommythehitman first.

@tommythehitman: what do you say?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@waezi2: Sure. She can join in if she wants.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By waezi2
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#19  Edited By johnny_blaze

The part with the villains in the bar was cool. And I never did trust that damn Polaris.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze: It's as Roulette says; they are super-villains. Stabbing each other in the back is what they do.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze: Is it okay that I use Tobias Whale's son Edgar in Titans?

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By waezi2

@johnny_blaze: Thanks. Like in Batman Beyond, he will be a telepath, but he will be younger than his BY counter part, and he will look like this:

No Caption Provided

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By johnny_blaze

@waezi2: I think it's cool. Especially that both of our stories take place in California. He'll be a villain to the Titans right?

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze: Part of the Brain Trust, at the moment their best student. Whale send him to the BT when he was 10, once he found out he had some degree of telepathy.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By johnny_blaze

@waezi2: This BT thing is cool because there are so many young heroes you can introduce. DC has a ton of them.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Which ones were you planning on introducing?

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: I really wanna see how this is gonna turn out...the appearance of the titans made the issue more intense to me, showing it's a small world. Eventually, I can see this leading to a Crossover event bigger than the last...