TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Gotham City

Malcolm Merlyn was not a good person. Anyone with a half brain would have been able to tell you that upon the first glance... in the 47 years of his life Merlyn had murdered over 97 different people... it was a rare chance for someone to be alive in his cross hairs for longer then a few seconds... this was one of those few instances.

"So... 'Magpie'." Merlyn said coldly as he aimed his arrow at the young woman's spine. "Have you come to a decision?" Magpie was a jewel thief, a very famous jewel thief for the obvious fact that she'd never been caught. That was... until tonight. She didn't seem too concerned with the archer behind her however. She seemed much more interested with cracking the steel vault before her.

"I don't know Merlyn..." Magpie said in a hushed tone. "...20% of my hard earned cash WASTED on protection? Seems pointless." Merlyn heard a small click sound through the air, the vault door opened slowly and Magpie let a huge grin appear across her face.

"This is a special kind of protection, Magpie." Merlyn said in a low voice. His fingers twitched around his arrow's shaft and he was very tempted to let the arrow fly. "Think of it like this... 20% of your money spent on guaranteeing 80% of your money will be installed safely in your bank account. 80% of your 'hard earned' money with zero risk... and all for you to do with as you please." Magpie was silent as she started placing the jewelery within the vault into her brown bag, Merlyn noticed she was keeping the shiniest jewels for herself.

"I'm in." She decided. Merlyn relaxed his bow arm and pulled a small, round communication device from his pocket. He tossed it to Magpie who caught it in her hands and placed it in her belt. "What the hell are you doing with these people Merlyn?" She asked.

"We'll be in touch." The assassin's voice echoed before disappearing into thin air. Magpie glanced at the communicator once more before continuing to clear the vault of its precious cargo.

No Caption Provided

Vlatavian Embassy

"But what will I gain from this?" Werner Vertigo asked, he lay back in his arm chair before taking a sip of the glass of the rich wine on his left hand side. Roulette crossed her legs slightly, she felt awkward in front of the Count. Something she wasn't accustomed too.

"What is it that you want?" She asked from her own seat on the other side of the room, the wine glass by her side hadn't even been touched. Roulette didn't drink while she was in the middle of business. It was a strict rule she'd given herself when she'd first started her illustrious career. "We'll be able to assist whenever you need our help..." She paused. "For a small fee." She added quickly.

"Oliver Queen's head on a platter." Vertigo said with a small, sadistic smile. He drank the last of his wine before ordering another bottle from one of his servants. "My rightful claim to my country's throne..." This time he drank straight from the bottle, all royalty in his appearance seemed to have disappeared ever since his attempted assassination on his relative several months ago. He was a risk. But Roulette could work with risks. "...I desire much."

"All those things can be arranged, Count Vertigo." Roulette calmly passed a small notebook across the table, Vertigo stared at it with an ounce of confusion in his eyes. "Your signature and credit card details will do." She said.

No Caption Provided

Amazon Rainforest

"I desire a challenge." The Faceless Hunter growled from atop his makeshift throne of decapitated animal corpses. Many of the creatures were larger and seemingly stronger then the Hunter himself... but they seemed to have posed virtually no challenge for the orange alien from Klaramar. "Earth is growing tiresome." The Hunter sighed before sinking into his chair.

"If you dezzzzzire a challenge... you zzzhall have it Chun Yull." Queen Bee hummed from the grassy surroundings below the throne. "Believe me..." She said. "There will be many creaturezzz for you to hunt." The Faceless Hunter showed no emotion... obviously he couldn't. However Queen Bee had the feeling that if he was capable of showing his feelings... the Faceless Hunter would be smiling.

No Caption Provided

New York

"Anyone that says 'no' dies!" IQ yelled from atop the barstand. He pointed the large silver rifle attached to his arm towards the crowd of villains below, glaring up at him. "You neanderthals understand me?" Silence responded. "GOOD!" IQ turned towards the barkeeper cowering behind the desk. "Drinks are on me!" He yelled in a triumphant tone.

"Have... have you got the money for it?" The barkeeper asked nervously. His body disintegrated a few seconds later leaving behind nothing but a pile of black ash. IQ cocked his rifle and grabbed a bottle of Markovian whiskey.

"DRINKS ARE ON HIM!" IQ screamed before pouring the bottle over himself in a drunken stupor. The crowd cheered before scrambling towards the stand to get their free alcoholic beverages.

No Caption Provided

Russia, Moscow

"But... but you haven't told me what this is..." Multiplex muttered over the speaker phone, Doctor Polaris pulled his helmet down over his head before attaching the cape of his costume around his neck.

"We're wanted men, Danton."Polaris pointed out, his voice echoing across the room. "It won't be long now before those... 'heroes' realize JUST how powerful we're getting and decide to band together to try and stop us... until they realize how dangerous we've become..."

"What are you saying?" Danton asked, his multiple voices ringing in Polaris' ears. "We get together and form some kinda Society?"

"I'm saying we get the head start on them."Polaris said. "We're not a Society, Danton... not in the slightest. We're not trying to be a government. We're a defense force."He paused. "We're a Legion."He grinned slightly beneath his purple faceplate.

"A Legion of Doom."

No Caption Provided

Slaughter Swamp

Doctor Polaris gritted his teeth, never before had he lifted something as heavy as the object he was currently lifting. It took several moments of physical exertion... but slowly the modified HIVE ship loomed out of the depths.

No Caption Provided

"Thizzz is the beginning." Queen bee said as she overlooked the looming tower.

"The beginning?" Merlyn muttered in surprise. "The beginning of what?"

"Isn't it obvious Malcolm?" Roulette smiled before stepping into the marsh, not giving a second thought about how filthy she was getting. "...this is OUR opportunity."

To be continued...

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tommythehitman: Tommy, I'm not even going to sugar coat. I am overly impressed with this chapter of LoD. I honestly imagined the characters in my head conversing with each other in my mind. This really brought me into another realm, an audiobook of this would be amazing! Amazing work!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: When I read "I'm not even going to sugarcoat it" I got scared for a second. Lol.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I love it when a plan comes together muahahahahaha.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: You should see the List of Villains I'm planning to use that I compiled the other week.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Yeah I will look at it. And then think of some kind of witty comeback or something

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Here you go.

Queen Bee

IQ

Goldface

The Green Vulture

Grant Wilson

Rose Wilson

Eclipso

Rex Hunter

The Shadow Thief

Mister Freeze

Star Sapphire (Golden Age)

Multiplex

Clock King

Monsieur Mallah

The Brain

Doctor Spectra

Sonar

The Fearsome Hand of Five

Condiment King

Solomon Grundy

Blockbuster

"Made of Wood" Killer

Sportsmaster

Ragdoll 1

Icicle Sr

The Invisible Destroyer

Catman

Cheshire

Parademon

Arsenal

Deadshot

Scandal Savage

Vandal Savage

Ragdoll 2

Batzarro

Hector Hammond

Tattooed Man

The Faceless Hunter

King Shark

Flamingo

White Rabbit

Signalman

Dollmaker

Talon

Mister Combustible

Imperceptible Man

Fishnet

Fisherman

Volt

Amygdala

Scorn

Bag O'Bones

Billy Numerous (I demand he be part of this team)

Brutale

Calculator

Killer Frost

Copperhead

Corrosive Man

Count Vertigo

Fearsome Five

Crazy Quilt

Ambush Bug

Crime Doctor (He should be a part of the team as well)

Yo Yo

Tarpit

Girder

Evil Star

Major Disaster

Lamplighter

Fadeaway Man

Turtle Man

Fiddler

Shade

The Rival

Human Flame

Blacksmith

Brother Grimm

Black Hand

Red Dart

Cobalt Blue

Folded Man

Magenta

Murmur

Firefly

Cluemaster

Maxie Zeus

Lady Shiva

Achilles

Bruiser

Hugo Strange

Six Pack

Bronze Tiger

Calender Man

Clayface

KGBeast

Killer Moth

The Reaper

Ratcatcher

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: That makes my old J11 team look easy to manage and in no way difficult to seat at a single table.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@tommythehitman: I miss writing big teams but alas I have writers block for the first time in five years at the moment. All I can think about is killer moustaches and sharks smoking er let's just call it illicit substances. Oh also how I found my comic doppelganger recently

No Caption Provided

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Loading Video...

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By redleader1

@tommythehitman: awesome list though I don't get how the made of wood killer works outside his first story.

And this was freaking great set up.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Amazing!!! I swear I plan to write a series soon..and If a possibility came up..I would crossover so fast..lol... Perfection!