DC Re-Created: Legion of Doom #1

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Written by me, TommytheHitman and Johnny_blaze.

Somewhere in America...

No Caption Provided

"No, Cobbelpot, YOU don't understand." Damien Darhk said patiently as he talk on his cellphone. "The only reason to why you still can call yourself an arms dealer is because HIVE is generous enough to let you stay in businesses. And if you ever try to sell weapons to Qurac again, I will see to it that not even the worlds greatest detective could deduct who you are, once my people are done with you."

"Sir!" A HIVE drone had entered the office. "Sir, we have a problem!"

"I will call you back, Cobbelpot." Darhk closed his phone. "What? I don't want to be interrupted. I still have thousand of thing to do, and the queen does not like to wait."

"We have an intruder, sir."

".. We have a WHAT?" Darhk dropped his coffee. "We don't have intruders! Is it Psimon? I thought he was taken care of..."

"No sir, but... he... It's weird, but he revealed himself on purpose. Told us that he..."

"But HOW did he find us?" Darhk didn't lose his cool very often. "Only CADMUS knows we exist, and just barely! And idiots like Cobbelpot and Luthor just think we are weapon dealers, so... No, wait..." Darhk took a deep breath. "Why am I wasting time on you? You'r just a drone."

"Yes sir!"

"Bring me to him. Someone we know?"

Darhk followed the soldier to the hangar. "Well, sir..." the HIVE drone said. "He has been on the news, so..."

At the hangar, around twenty HIVE drones had surrounded the intruder, all pointing their weapons at him. But the young man did no look worried at all.

No Caption Provided

"Is that your guns, or are you all just happy to see me?" IQ said with a grin on his face.

"Oh, I do NOT need this right now..." Darhk sighed.

"Hey, bad-haircut-guy!" IQ pointed at Darhk. "You the one in charge here? Don't you know who I am?"

"I know who you are Ira Quimby, and I want you to know that the only reason to why you are still alive is because you are the first intruder we ever had. So DON'T test my patience."

"PFFF!" IQ looked at the HIVE drones around him, all of them pointing their weapons directly at him. He was not impressed. "If I came as an enemy, you would all be in liquid form by now. Especially YOU!" IQ pointed at one of the guards. "I think I would sell you as lemonade."

"How did you get in here?" Darhk asked. "Actually, scratch that; HOW did you find us?"

"I wanted to find Psimon, so we could team up and kill the Titans and stuff. So I hacked into Belle Reve's database, only to find out that the dude was dead, which was a total bummer. But I did find out how he died." IQ took out a small object out of his pocket. "Once I had it, I found you guys. So, you like Cobra from GI Joe, right?"

"Well, that just leaves the question; What do you want?" Darhk asked.

"I'm here because I wanna join your evil organization. Check THIS out! Now you see me..." IQ pressed a button on his belt, and vanished. "Cool, right?" His voice said from the spot were he once stood.

"Invisibility does not impress me." Darhk simply said.

"Dude! I'm not just invisible! I can't be detected by technology by any kind. I'm like, SUPER-invisible! How do you think I got in unnoticed?"

"He's right, sir." One of the drones said. "Our helmets can't detect him. Not heat, sound or anything else."

"... Fine, I'm impressed." Darhk admitted. "But now I just have to kill you, and then we will figure out how your tech works so that we can duplicate it."

"Not zzzo fazzt, Damien."

No Caption Provided

"ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!!" The drones yelled, as Queen Bee had entered the hangar.

"Your highness." Darhk bowed. "With all due respect, I think we should get rid of this lunatic as fast as possible."

"I actually prefer the term psycho killer." IQ interrupted.

"Shut up, you. Adults are talking!"

"Damien, where you zzzee madnezzzz, I zzzee enthuzziasm!"

"And this young man is completely enthusiastic! He is a loose cannon, he..."

"Damien, do I HAVE to remind you of your place?"

"... no, your highness..." Darhk said.

"Dronezzz, leave uzz alone! I'm zzzorry about the poor hozzzpitality, they are just drones. But tell me boy, what elzze can you offer your pozzzibly future queen?"

"Your highness." IQ made a bow for Queen Bee. "With this technology, I can make you a safe heaven for all the superpowered criminals in the country. A hidden city that neither CADMUS or anyone else could possibly find. A legion under your control."

Queen Bee made a sinister smile. "How zzzoon can you get zztarted?"

"Give me a week!" IQ said, activating his jet-pack, and flew away.

"Damien, get me Merlyn." Queen bee called Dahrk on her headset."Tell him that I want to hire him on full time. And get me a lizzzt of regizzztered meta-criminalzzz from CADMUZZZ."

"Yes, your highness." Darhk said, as he thought or himself, This is NOT going to end well.

To be continued...

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pretty good yet it does have pilotidis. By that I mean that you focused a bit to much on getting the story to a certain point for the rest of the book/series. But even then it was not too much, and it was writen quite well.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redleader1: Yeah, I know. I was irritated over it, to be honest.

And thanks. New chapter coming tonight tonight.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I love how she talks with the Z's. Awesome!!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Excellent.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm so happy that Queen Bee is starting to float back to relevance in the DC World. Awesome work!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers