KingMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingMagnus

With help from @batkevin74

FF-MA / Grifter is not mine he is owned by DC.

Chapter 1: The entrepreneur part 1

Afghanistan

May 12th, 2013

Cole Cash A.K.A Grifter

Something like this maybe:

<”He’s coming!”> Screamed the Afghani soldier as his squad ran from the desert, trampling and pushing each other to survive.

BANG!

The soldier's head exploded as his body kept running for a few extra steps, crashing heavily into the sand.

BANG!

Another one hit the sand.

BANG!

And another.

-This job is like shooting fish in a barrel-

Cole took aim at another fleeing soldier and pulled the trigger.

-I could do this freelance...killing @#$%ing idiots for money? Pfft, like that would work-

Cole lined up the last solider as he reached the top of the dune.

BANG!

-They'd run out of money before the world ran out of idiots-

Cole scanned the scene making sure nothing was moving save the wind across the sand.

I could always be a good assassin. Being good killing the bad.

Cole saw a soldier trying to crawl to safety leaving a trace of blood.

Grifter, the assassin who stands for truth, justice and the American way! I should trademark that. Oh right, gotta kill this mother-

BANG!

Present day, Gotham outskirts

Finally got my first gig. After leaving the Armed Forces, joining a team and leaving the team finally started to follow the American dream. A guy named Branden is who I must meet for this mission.

“You got the weapons to kill a powerful man like this guy?” asked Branden looking at Grifter’s attire.

“I’ve got enough power to kill the President if needed.” Replied Grifter doing the same.

“Note taken. I need you to kill a man named Daniel Riverton, Head of Riverton Technology. They specialize in giving programs to companies to make their computers. There is a flaw in the program. All the data a person enters in the computer goes to the Riverton systems. Riverton gave those technologies to cities such as Metropolis and more, but we haven’t. So when they move here, all of our data will be unsecure. My partners and I can’t have that. Not good for business, Think you can handle that cupcake?”

Grifter looks at the bag of cash with envy. He did want to come out giddy like a little @#$%!. “Sure, if that’s all the money you can afford to give me on your salary, I guess I can do it.”

Branden smirks and replies “Let’s get to work then.”

Unknown location, Gotham outskirts

“Riverton grew up and has lived in coastal city all of his life. He is now moving his headquarters to Gotham to bring his technology to our town. Tomorrow morning he and his bodyguards will be driving on the highway that runs into Gotham. He will not be going straight into Gotham. Tyler Florence, a longtime friend of Riverton lives outside of Gotham. He is the one who gave him the idea to put the bug and there and he manages the storage of the unsecure information. First I need you to go to Florence’s house and do what needs to be done to get his flash drives. Twenty six of them all holding the data. Then wait for Riverton and put a bullet through his skull.” Branden explains inside his base while he is showing a diagram of where Grifter should enter and leave the home.

“Will you guys provide transportation for me to get there? I’m not Bruce Wayne.” replies Grifter scratching his head rapidly.

“I think you will like the ride we have provided. It is waiting for you behind the house.”

“Just to know, why do you need these flash drives?”

“Black. Market.”

Grifter back away slowly as he goes through the back door. A white, GCPD car was sitting in the grass, waiting for Grifter to ride.

“Oh $hit!”

Sirens blaring. Grifter was riding down the highway like a Cheetah catching its prey. He took advantage of the car by using the luxury fast pass service otherwise known as scaring people by blazing your sirens through a highway full of angry people. As he reaches the exit where Florence lived, he turned off his sirens to hear the screaming of angry people. He hides under the seat and slowly drives off the highway.

- According to my GPS, we are five minutes away. This place was terrible. Smelled like garbage and many people with knives around. This is how treat there outskirts. I hope my car doesn’t get people crazy. I finally reach Florence’s house. I knock on the door in my special way .KNOCKTY KNOCK KNOCK, KNOCK KNOCK. A skinny white nerdy guy answered the door.

“He…he..helloo?” muttered the man. Grifter kicked the guy backwards onto the floor. Grifter locked the door behind him and pulled a gun on Florence’s head.

“WHERE’S RIVERTON!” Grifter yelled as he was preparing his gun for a bang.

“Who is…is that the rich guy who is moving his business to Gotham?” muttered Florence as he cried the juices out of his body.

-He’s playing dumb with me.

“FLORENCE IF YOU DON’T-“

“Florence…My name is Giancarlo. I am the mail man of this neighborhood.”

“Da-“Grifter said as a gun was pressed against his head.

“Hello. I was expecting someone cooler to be my assassin. But you will have to do.” Said Riverton.

Next Issue: Assassin Showdown!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2 batkevin74  Online

@kingmagnus: You just pasted what I sent you? You didn't even edit it, just putting straight on the page!

I like helping out but I'm not going to write your story and have you take the credit for it, see your Suicide Squad chapters which I wrote!

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By batkevin74  Online

@rulerofthisuniverse: I wrote the first part of this, see the "Something like this maybe:" this was my suggestion because his/her/their original version made no sense. Everything after "Cole scanned the scene making sure nothing was moving save the wind across the sand." is all @kingmagnus writing.

Suicide Squad I helped/rewrote also. I even mentioned it when I asked people to re-read it.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@kingmagnus: @batkevin74: Ok, that definitely shouldn't be happening without batkevin's permission. Just keep that in mind for next time, KM. Anyway, good work to both of you.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 batkevin74  Online

@rulerofthisuniverse: Helping is one thing, which I don't mind it's fun. But its the lack of effort, just copying the PM and pasting it up that annoys me.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Very good job. I like Grifter's personality... I'm not sure who to compliment...

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#8  Edited By dngn4774

I'll read this once it gets edited.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: @kingmagnus: If you're going to use batkevin74's work as part of your story, then give him credit in the OP, so people know he wrote part of it. Otherwise, that's plagiarism.