DC Re-Created: Green Arrow #4

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Years Ago...

"YOU!" Constantine growled as he slowly stood up in the sand. "You think you can escape?!" The drunken millionaire stared up at him in surprise. He clearly had no idea where he was.

"Hey! Dude I'm sorry for what I did! Your sister was a wonderful woman!"

Constantine pulled a knife from his belt and held it poised towards Oliver Queen's throat.

"The satisfaction of killing you should appease me for the moment." Constantine said with a murderous smile.

THWAK!

Constantine jumped back in surprise as an arrow landed in the sand before him.

"Leave this place." A voice said.

No Caption Provided

"Or die."

Star City...

FWIP!

Oliver Queen gritted his teeth as he placed another arrow behind his bow string. The sudden sound of gunfire to his right made him leap for cover behind an overturned table. To his right he saw Roy Harper firing a hypersonic arrow at a nearby goon.

"You're pathetic Oliver." The familiar dull tone of Constantine Drakon said from somewhere nearby. "A true servant of Merlyn would have faced me face to face. Yet you cower like-"

Oliver fired another arrow towards Constantine. The merc effortlessly plucked it out of the air and snapped it between his fingers.

FWIP!

"Yet another weak attempt. Oliver." Constantine's eyes darkened beneath his glasses. "You surely stand no chance."

Oliver nodded towards Roy. He wasn't sure if Constantine had noticed him or not. "Go." Ollie mouthed as he stood up from the cover and charged towards Drakon. A red arrow flew over Ollie's shoulder as Drakon once again caught it in mid air.

"Come now Oliver." Constantine said just as Oliver slammed his weight into him. "Don't you know when the party is over?" Oliver gasped as the arrow plunged into his chest. Drakon's smile was interrupted by the pain of a different arrow shooting into his shoulder.

"Don't like that do ya?!" Mia Dearden yelled angrily from somewhere in the background. Both men stumbled against each other in pain. "Ollie!" Mia yelled as she realized what she'd done.

KRASH!

Glass cut against Ollie's skin as Drakon pulled them both through the window.

"I win." Drakon said as the pavement below rose up to meet them...

Arsenal Headquarters...

"I dunno boss. I think Belle Reve is a bit out of our territory."

Brick frowned as he stood up from his chair. The Arsenal gang member shivered as he showed his full size.

"Kid. What even made you think I was gonna choose Reve as a target spot?" Brick asked. The gang member shrugged.

"You muttered it in your sleep." Brick stared down at him. "So... what's the plan?"

Brick stood up and turned on a TV screen showing a map of Star City. Several large Red X's appeared on certain locations.

"We're gonna use the Wayne Tech one of my boys shipped us over last week. We're gonna have a dozen of our boys take down all the PD Stations and Prisons."

"Why?"

"Chaos. We need the distraction if we're gonna do what I've got planned."

"Which is?"

Brick turned the screen off and sat down in his chair. He stared at the gang member with a deep dark look.

"Classified until further notice."

The member nodded and turned to walk away.

"Oh. By the way. Get some of the guys together. Tell 'em to make sure that the guys don't get TOO crazy when the sh!t hits the fan."

The guy nodded as he closed the door behind him. He pulled his phone out and sent a text on it.

"Operation is go. Be rdy."

"How does it feel?!" Constantine Drakon yelled as he hung from Oliver's leg. Ollie's fingers grasped onto the leg as he tried to keep them from falling to their death. "How does it feel knowing that if I wanted I could kill us both?!"

"Shut up and quit moving!" Ollie snapped back. "You're lucky I don't let you fall!" Constantine glared up at him.

"Drop me Oliver. Kill me."

Oliver gritted his teeth as he tried to pull himself up. "No! Stop talking!"

"DO WHAT MERLYN TAUGHT YOU TO DO!"

"NO!"

Constantine sighed. "Then I suppose I'll have to do it for you." He bit into Ollie's leg causing him to scream in pain.

"DRAKON!" He yelled. "Do-" It was too late. Drakon was gone.

Slowly Ollie pulled himself up over the ledge. As he stepped into the room, the family stared at him in surprise.

"Sorry 'bout that..." Ollie groaned as he pushed the door open. "I'll try to pay you back..." The rest of the ledge outside fell down and cracked on the pavement below. "...Sorry 'bout that..." Ollie repeated as he walked into the dark hallway.

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW?!" Mia yelled as Ollie slowly trudged into his apartment and sat down on a chair. "These guys know who you are!" Ollie sighed.

"She does bring up a good point." Roy Harper muttered as he picked up one of the goons unconscious bodies up and tossed it over his shoulder. "The police will be on their way. These people will surely tell them who you are."

"You're a member of CADMUS right?" Ollie asked. "Can't you phone in a few favors? Get 'em to keep these guys in isolation or something?" Roy shrugged.

"I can try."

"That's all I ask for." Ollie muttered. "Now. Onto the bigger problems. This Brick fella is gonna try and release every criminal in Star. We need to stop it. Harper do you know WHY he's doing this?"

Roy shook his head. "No idea. I think it's an assassination of some kind. Don't know who though."

Ollie was quiet as he thought deeply about the situation. "Who does Brick have an agenda against?" He asked. "Someone he hates so much to have put all this effort into killing?" Roy shrugged with an apologetic look. "...Someone that everyone hates." Mia's face lit up.

"Stagg!" She yelled with a smile.

No Caption Provided

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm definitely going to get to this as soon as I catch up to all the stories. I'm really sorry that I've been slacking, but I have a ton of assignments and tests and I just totally got lost with my Constantine story. Not sure where to start now. I'll get around to everything asap.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@tommythehitman: Isn't Stagg related to Metamorpho? Also will Midas appear?

#neverincludedinanyonescallouts

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TommytheHitman

@impurestcheese: Stagg IS related to Metamorpho! #JustalittlesliceoftheDCUniverse.

Cheese how do you know these names?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@tommythehitman: I like how you made Merlyn Ollie's dark mentor. That will play out well later on. Aside from that I'm still unsure why Drakon still has so much hatred for Green Arrow. Also, I don't know what to make of Stagg's cameo. It currently seems unnecessary but you'll probably find some way to make him more relevant to the plot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Good stuff!

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#11 wildvine  Moderator

@tommythehitman

Don't know the characters overly well, but your write them interestingly.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers