DC Re-Created: Green Arrow #2

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Star City, Queen Industries (Or as the kids call it "Q-Corp")

Mia Dearden stood nervously by the door. She glanced at the short, silver haired man glaring angrily at her as he sat at the table. His large, beefy bodyguard was tapping on his phone as he looked bored.

"Mr Queen should be here soon." Mia said awkwardly as Simon Stagg frowned. "He was in the middle of something when this meeting was scheduled."

"Yes... well Ms Dearden I do hope you don't expect this to bode well on our decision today."

SLAM!

Oliver Queen ran into the room panting. The door behind him slammed open. "Sorry I'm late folks!" He said as he sat down as if nothing had happened. His smile disappeared and he pulled a serious face. "Right Mr Stagg. Let's talk business."

15 Minutes Later...

"Okay..." Mia said as she followed Queen down the lobby. "I didn't understand a word of that. What was that about?"

Ollie sighed as he pushed the front door of the building open and calmly placed his sunglasses over his eyes. "Stagg wants to buy Q-Corp. He feels like we're not doing a good enough job since dad passed away." A crowd of reporters and camera men turned towards them as they walked down the building's steps.

"Mr Queen! Mr Queen! Any truth to the rumor that you are seeing-"

"...ou planning to sell Queen Industries to Stagg?"

"...truth to the rumors that you're manufacturing illegal weapons for Oswald Copplepot?"

" Ollie and Mia ignored them as they walked towards the sleek black limousine parked near the pavement.

"Mr Queen! Dinah Lance from the Star City Citizen. How did you get off the island?"

Ollie froze for a second and stopped in his tracks. Mia stared up at him in surprise. "Boss?" She said cautiously. "Are you okay?" Ollie said nothing as he pushed past the reporters and carried on walking towards the car. He stepped in and Mia quickly followed. She closed the door behind her.

"Diggle. Take us home." Ollie said to the driver as he sat back in his chair. The driver nodded as the limo took off down the street. From the top of the Q-Corp building Constantine Drakon smiled.

"So it is him..." he muttered with a chuckle.

"Sorry I was late Mia." Green Arrow muttered as he ran across the rooftop. "I had to stop a mugging on the way here."

Mia smiled as she sat at her computer looking through the eyes of the security cameras. "Whatever. It's just... those two..."

Green Arrow frowned. "What?"

"The smell was unbelievable."

Green Arrow smiled as he leaped over an alleyway and landed perfectly on the other side.

"So what was that today? When that reporter mentioned the island you froze up."

Green Arrow was silent as he stood above the city.

"You need to tell me what happened there someday."

Green Arrow opened his mouth only to hear a scream from the alley below.

"Later!" He said quickly as he sprinted towards the edge. He looked down below to see a mugger holding a knife to a woman's neck. Green Arrow quickly jumped down the fire escape and leaped behind them. "LET HER GO!" He yelled angrily. The mugger's grip on the knife tightened.

"It's you." He said calmly. The woman's head popped off and landed on the floor. Green Arrow stared in shock. "Don't worry. It was only a dummy." The mugger said as he turned around and pulled his dirty green coat off.

"Drakon." Green Arrow said in surprise. His grip on his bow tightened. Drakon smiled.

"Yes. Hello Oliver! It's been awhile hasn't it? My debt to you has been repayed. Now is the time for revenge. How has your technique improved since we last met?"

Green Arrow let two arrows fly. Both were aimed at Drakon's skull. Quickly Drakon reached his hand up and plucked the two of them out of the air as if they were standing still.

FWIP!

"Good." He said with a smile. "You've clearly improved since we last met!" Green Arrow frowned as he fired several more arrows straight at him.

No Caption Provided

"I've been holding back." Arrow snapped as Drakon tossed the arrows to the side. He fired several more shots as he started to run towards him.

"All evidence to the contrary." Drakon said as he once more snatched the arrows out the air.

FWIP!

Ollie jumped towards him. An arrow in his hand as he stabbed it into Drakon's shoulder. "Agh!" He groaned as he stepped back. Blood welled up from the wound as he neatly plucked the arrow out. "Good! But not good enough.."

Green Arrow frowned for a second, "What are you..." He started to ask. Then he felt the pain in his left leg. He looked down to see one of his own arrows stabbed into his flesh. Blood dripped onto the floor. "I didn't even see you!" He said in surprise as he pulled his crossbow out of his boot.

"That... is why I'm the best." Drakon said as Ollie fired a crossbow bolt towards him.

TIK!

Drakon grabbed the tiny bolt between two of his fingers and quickly threw it back towards Ollie. It landed in his stomach and he slumped down with a look of surprise on his face.

"How... how did you get this good?" Ollie asked as he stared up in disbelief. Drakon chuckled to himself.

"Just like you." He said calmly. "I've been practicing."

FWIP!

Drakon held a red arrow in his hand. He glanced at it for a second.

"Back away from him." A voice said. "Leave him alone."

Drakon chuckled to himself.

"RED Arrow?" He said with a look of pure amusement. "You're trying to be a superhero?" This time he gave a full blown laugh out loud as he pulled down his glasses. "You shouldn't have chosen me to be your first opponent."

No Caption Provided

"What the hell is going on?" Ollie thought to himself as Drakon moved towards this new opponent.

To be continued...

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

@tommythehitman: I was scared at first when the woman's head popped off. Haha. I'm interested in seeing more of "Red Arrow".

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@tommythehitman: Constantine Drakon = Destroyer. Will we see Onomatopoeia any time soon. WHOOP< BANG, CRASH etc

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TommytheHitman
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: OWW. You hit a girl. For that I sentence you to twenty one issues of Thunderbolts.

I'm coming for you @tommythehitman
I'm coming for you @tommythehitman

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Great job! Red Arrow's entrance was pretty cool, and you're writing this fight scene really well.

Doomstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sweet.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#14  Edited By dngn4774

@tommythehitman: Roy's starting to get more interesting. It was also nice to see Mia Dearden. Does she have the same dark origin or she just an employee at Q-Corp?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By MakkyD

Good use of a villain, though I'm curious. Did they meet before after Ollie became Green Arrow or on the island?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@tommythehitman: Maybe change the reporter questions into this

"Mr Queen! Mr Queen! Any truth to the rumor that you are seeing-"

"...ou planning to sell Queen Industries to Stagg?"

"...truth to the rumors that you're manufacturing illegal weapons for Oswald Copplepot?"

Three reporters each asking questions simultaneously. Also you forgot the word FOR in the Cobblepot line. )

And Red Arrow....who was a bad guy last chapter or just a clever ongoing ruse (I suspect)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50