Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jademartian038

Green Arrow #12

Ivy City-

Green Arrow is kneeling on the ground in pain. A small stream of blood is dripping from his mouth. Everything around him was still a red fog except for the eight figures he saw before him. Mary was behind him watching him cringe at her psychic attack on him.

"You call yourself a hero? Pathetic."

"You couldn't even save a little girl."

"Don't even have powers and I still beat you."

"Women always get the best of you."

"You left me for dead."

"Should have killed you the minute I saw you."

"I called you my brother."

"I clearly wasted so much time on you. You've learned nothing."

All these words a swarming in Oliver's head now. Each getting louder every single time until they overlap each other in what sounds like a loud scream. Oliver then falls to the ground covering his ears. Mary maliciously rubs her hands together. She then takes out a small compact mirror from her pocket. "It's to bad. You could have been one of my pets."

Greta manages to look up to see what is happening. "Oh no…" She starts to crawl over to Green Arrow and Mary with the strength she can muster.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinah is still being pinned to the ground by Harm. She is staring into the eyes that might be her mother's killer. Lee grabs another one of his guns and shots the blade from Harm's hand.

"SCCCCRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Harm and Lee cover their ears as Dinah is letting one of her canary cries roar. Her then flies at Harm's nose. He stumbles back as blood starts to trickle from it. Canary gets up and runs over to strike him again. Her kick lands on his cheek and he stumbles away. Her punches are swift as the land on his stomach until he is backed to a wall. Canary grabs a knife strapped to Harm's belt and points it to his throat. She reaches into her jacket pocket to pull out a picture of her mother. "Do you know this woman?" Her eyes are like daggers as they are trying to make contact with his. Harm looks up at the picture. "Sorry. Don't know who the b*tch is…" His words cut short as Dinah makes a cut on his bare chest.

"LIAR!" The knife is now poking his throat. A little stream of blood starts to fall from it. "Let me ask this again. Have you been to Star City. Did you kill this woman? Did you kill the Black Canary?!" Harm now looks confused as he stares at a woman ready to kill him.

"Hate to disappoint but I've never left Ivy." His widens to a cocky grin. "Honest to God."

Dinah's start to swell up with tears. The knife in her hand starts to shake. Lee quickly gets pup and walks toward Dinah. He takes the dagger out of Dinah's hand and pulls her away from Harm. Harm then stumbles to the ground griping the wound on his chest. "Sorry kid." He sadly pulls Dinah in for a hug. "Struck out again."

Harm looks up to see an opportunity to attack. He lunges for the two from the ground.

Bang!

Harm is sent to the ground gripping his thigh. Lee then holsters his gun again. Dinah just stands there in shock. She doesn't move a muscle from where she stands. "I'll get him a bandage." Lee says as he walks over to a cabinet hanging over the sink. Something then sparks in Dinah's eye. "Ollie." She mutters to herself. She then makes a mad-dash for the stair case. Lee runs over to the door looking at Dinah disappear into the staircase.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This can all be over." Mary whispers into Oliver's ear. "Just say my name and I can set you free. Say Bloody Mary."

She puts the mirror in Oliver's line of vision. He looks up at the mirror. "B-Bloody…" All of a sudden smoke envelopes Oliver cutting his words off. "Damn-it!" Mary shouts as she backs away from the growing cloud.

Suddenly Greta reforms right in front of Green Arrow. Mary's mental spell has worn off and he starts to get back on his feet. There is a fury in Greta's eyes as she flies toward Mary. Greta's hands morph in large gauntlets as she lands a punch across Mary's face. Blood spills from Mary's face but that doesn't knock her down. She starts lashing her long talons at Greta. This end up being useless as every attack on Greta just passes through her. Greta then upper cuts Mary knocking her to the ground. Greta's hand then morphs into a long blade pointed at Mary's heart. "Now I'll be at peace." She says as she swings her blade in the air about stab Mary.

"No you won't"

Greta turns around to see Oliver standing right behind her. "If you do this you'll be no better than her." He says as he places two hands on Greta's shoulders. "You'll just be another killer same as her."

"But I can be at peace when she dies!" She says with a panic. "I would have avenged myself. No one would have done it for me…"

"That's not true." He quickly cuts in. "My friend was looking into your case. She wanted to bring these sick people to justice." He motions over to Dinah standing at the entryway out of breath.

"Meet your Guardian Angel, Greta." He walks Greta toward Canary. Black Canary looks down at the young misty girl. She looks more closely at her seeing herself as a young girl.

"Hello, Greta."

"Hi."

"You have a unique gift there." Canary says with a smile on her face.

"Thanks." Greta mutters. "A lady gave it to so I could get pay back."

"Well, I bet you can use them for more useful things." Black Canary meets Greta's eyes. "Do you know how you just saved my friend there? Do you imagine how many other people you can help with your powers?"

"You honestly think I can be a hero?" Greta asks curiously.

"Hell yeah." Black Canary smirks. "And just a little secret between you and me, I think you kicked more a$$ than Green Arrow."

Green Arrow smirks as he longingly stares at Canary. A look of worry then flushes over Greta's face. "What about my brother?" Greta asks. "Or the kids they took?"

Green Arrow then turns around only to find Mary is gone. "Ol-Green Arrow, should we go after her?" Black Canary asks.

"Another time."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moments later-

Oliver and Dinah are watching as the police are leading Harm in a police truck. He his heavily chained and has a mask covering the lower half of his face. Medics are checking on the children who were taken captive and some are being questioned by the police.

"Think they'll be ok?" Dinah asks Oliver.

"I hope." Oliver says. "At least they can brag to their friends they saw the Green Arrow and Black Canary to their friends."

Both of them giggle. Dinah looks off at the rising sun. "Think she'll be ok? Greta, I mean." Dinah softly asks her friend.

"She's a tough girl." Oliver says. "Gave her everything she needs if she needs us."

"Good." Dinah says. "Lee is waiting for me. I should go."

She starts to leave the roof top. Oliver looks over toward her as she walks off.

"Dinah!"

She turns around as Oliver is walking toward her. He pulls her close until there is no room between them. Dinah looks at Oliver until he kisses her. He then pulls away backing off. Dinah wants to say something but nothing comes out. She then climbing down the fire escape. As she gets down she gets into a car with Lee smoking a cigarette.

"Everything ok?" He asks.

There is a brief silence. Dinah lifts her hand and touches her lips. A smile appears

"Yeah, fine."

Oliver watches as the car drives away.

"Oliver? Oliver!"

"What Mia?" He asks into his com.

"You have a meeting to get your butt too!" Mia shouts into her headset. "Do you want me to cancel?"

Oliver quickly walks to the edge of the roof and loads a grappling-hook arrow onto his bow.

"I'm on my way."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown Location-

A well dressed man sits in a dark room. There are two chairs and a metal table with a champaign bottle and glass. One of the walls is completely glass showing a pool of sharks. A light blue light emanates from it but that is it. The man picks up the glass and takes a sip from it. A door opens letting some light into the room. A young girl walks into the room. The door shuts behind her letting darkness shroud the room again. Her brunette hair is cut short and has her hands shoved in her blue coat. The man turns is attention from the sharks to the girl. It's Malcolm Merlyn. The girl takes a seat next to him fixing her eyes on the sharks.

"How was your trip, Dad?"

"Uneventful." He smirks. "Oliver wasn't there. But I left a message."

"He's not gonna be happy to know you're alive you know." She says.

"He'll come around eventually."

Suddenly a rug wrapped in rope is dumped into the pool. The shark immediately start attacking it and blood starts to seep from it. There was a man in there. The blue light coming from the wall turns crimson.

"Lovely."

"Thought you'd be used to it." He turns his head to her. "Do you have everything you need?"

"Cloths, money, arrows, bows, plane ticket, contacts, fake I.D., and the costume you gave me." She says.

"Well then you know what to do." He nods to her. She gets up and starts to leave the room. "One more thing, Thea." She turns around to face father.

"If he's there he's going to be a problem." He tosses her a picture of a young man "Get rid of him if needed."

TO BE CONTINUED.....
TO BE CONTINUED.....

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Oh wow! Nice ending there! I'm looking forward to seeing this "mysterious" villain come into play. That was a pretty amazing fight scene between Arrow, Canary, Mary and Harm as well.

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman Thank you so much!!!! (there's just something about a super-villian ending right?)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@jademartian038

Let's see. So far we've had:

Gorilla Grodd

The Brotherhood of Evil

And now this guy.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 Thanks! (Have no idea what KBO means but i hope its good)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@jademartian038: Hmm so this carries on from the tommy the hitman series?

KBO stands for 'Keep Buggering On', it was a wartime expression used by Winston Churchill

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese Yup! Picked up where he left off. 13 is where things are currently up to date. And interesting thanks for letting me know

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@jademartian038: No problem and have (a belated) welcome to the Fan Fic board

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers