DC Re-Created: Doom Patrol #2

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

Midway City. Doom HQ.11:44 AM.

"Niles. You look like you have seen a ghost. Don't you recognize me?" The dark hooded figure said in a robotic voice.

"Bishop King. Is that you?" Niles asked with his hands over his mouth in disbelief. "What happened to you?"

"You happened to me my friend, remember?" The mysterious man asked.

"But you were still in the lab while it burned down. How can you still be standing? I watched you die." Niles explained.

"Fear not old friend. I still have a part of me left." The man says as he takes the hood off from his head to reveal a skull like helmet with a brain in a tube attached to his head. "I still have my brain. My body is long gone. A mind is a terrible thing to waste after all. Oh how rude can I be? You remember the Red X armor that we created right Niles? Red X begins to walk over towards the mysterious figure and takes a red energized sword from his back and points it to The Chief's throat. "As you can see Niles, I've made some modifications to the suit. I've always been smarter than you.

"You wouldn't kill an old man in a wheelchair right?" The Chief asked Red X.

"Oh please Niles. I know that you've been using nanotechnology to move around. Let's not play these foolish games." The mysterious figure said.

"Well fair enough." The Chief said as he gets up from the wheelchair slowly with the sword still at his throat.

"Red X. Put your weapon away now!" The mysterious figure exclaimed. Red X puts her sword behind him and cracks her knuckles.

"Bishop. Does your little friend speak?" The Chief asked.

"I am not fond of that name anymore Niles. I tend to not hold on to the past. If you wish to acknowledge me. Acknowledge me as The Brain." The Brain said.

"Okay BRAIN. What do you want? Are you going to kill me? If so, just get over it! The Chief shouted.

"Believe it or not, old friend. I am not here for you. I'm interested in your team. I had Red X spy on your precious Doom Patrol for several months. Exploring their strengths and weaknesses. I gotta say, they're all impressive in their own way. Rita sometimes does not know her own strength, she's very impulsive. Trainor shows too much compassion for his foes. I want to know what they're capable of just in case your band of misfits decide to stop me and my plans in the future." The Brain explained.

"So you were responsible for the monster attacking the city this morning?" The Chief asked.

"Courtesy of The Brotherhood." The Brain chuckled. The front door flied open as Robotman and Negative Man were carrying Elasti-Girl's body through the door. They put her down on the living room table. Negative Man runs to the kitchen to look for some medical supplies and stops dead in his tracks to take a look at Red X and The Brain. "Ah speak of the devil. You're here!" The Brain says in a enthusiastic tone.

"Chief. I don't even want to know who these people are. But you have to come to the living room. It's Rita, she didn't make it." Negative Man said with his voice cracking.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Is Bishop King a creation of your own?

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@waezi2: Yes. Because in the comics they never explain who The Brain was before he became The Brain.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Oh cool! Red X and the Brain! Seems like you're setting up the Doom Patrol Universe pretty nicely!