Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

Vogue Magazine Photo Shoot.

Los Angeles, California.

10:00 AM. Years Ago

"Ugh. Rita, you are not doing right darling." The photographer sighed.

"Oh. Come on. We've been at this since seven, doing the same stupid poses. I am exhausted and I don't need this sh*t. I can be at home playing Xbox."

"Honey. Supermodels don't play Xbox. You are beautiful and you should embrace it."

"Now you sound like my mother."

"I will take that as a compliment dear."

"Listen Farrell. I'm going to take a break and go for a swim in that beautiful pond of yours. And when I come back, I'll do what ever stupid little pose you want me to do. Deal?"

"Take all the time you need."

Rita grabs her towel from the floor, puts it on her shoulder and walks out on the balcony in her all red bathing suit. She let's her long brown and curly hair out as she attempts to get in the water. She freezes and notices that the water in the pond is lime green, she ignores it and does a backward dive into the pool and starts to swim around for a few minutes. Rita gets out of the pool, shakes the water out of her hair and begins to walk back into the house. "Okay Farrell. Let's get this over with. Modeling drains me." Rita notices that Farrell is shaking while looking down on the floor. "Okay dude. You're creeping me out. What the hell are you looking at?" Rita asked followed by a short laugh.

"I-i-i-it's your l-l-leg."

"What?" Rita asked while looking down at her left leg. "OH CRAP!!!" OH CRAP, CRAP, CRAP!! My leg. It's. It's stretching!! And why is does my face feel like it's sagging." Rita runs to the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror. "My face is melting. MY FACE IS MELTING!!!!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By TommytheHitman

Pretty short but I really liked the ending!