TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Starling City...

"Crimson Arrow..." Ultraman smiled as he hovered in the air over a knocked over refrigerator. "I've always why we let you join the Syndicate..."

No Caption Provided

FWIP!

An arrow smashed into Ultraman's chest, snapping upon impact. He glared at the shooter for a moment before zooming forward and gripping him by the neck causing him to drop the bow he was carrying.

"Ah! I've just realized!" Ultraman said as he raised the Bowman into the air. "You're our scapegoat." Crimson Arrow gasped as he tried to break away from Ultraman's grasp. It was an impossible task.

No Caption Provided

"F#ck you, you f#cking alien!" He yelled as Ultraman tossed him to the ground. "I never liked you!" He screamed up at him.

"Where's Owlman?!" Ultraman snapped. His fist trembled as he tried to resist the urge to smash the little ba$tard's brain in. "You know what I did to Zatanna when she tried to insult me."

"You... you tore her tongue out." Crimson Arrow gasped. Ultraman nodded.

"And that was only because we were friends." Ultraman said. "You and I don't share that trait." His face stiffened. "Now. Where. Is. OWLMAN?!" He screamed.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Crimson Arrow screamed back as he tried to back away from the Kryptonian. "He set me up! He-"

"LIAR!" Ultraman yelled. A blast of intense heat burst from his eyes striking Crimson Arrow's right arm and turning it to ashes. He smiled as he heard the sobs coming from the pathetic life form before him.

"PLEASE! You..." Crimson Arrow broke down in a fit of sobs at the stump where his arm had once been. "You... use your... ultra hearing!" He begged. "You'll know I'm not lying!"

"I do know you're not lying." Ultraman said as Crimson Arrow started to cry again. "But that makes things FAR too easy!" He started to laugh as his eyes lit up red again.

The Owl's Nest, Gotham City.

"Was that really necessary?"

No Caption Provided

Owlman turned away from the Computer Screen. The listening device he'd planted in Crimson Arrow's Quiver was still operational. He'd heard his screams over the Intercom.

"Manslayer..." Owlman said as he stood up. "You know better then to question me."

Katherine Spencer frowned from her cage. She'd been part of the Syndicate for several years, yet she still knew very little about how Owlman worked. She knew he was smarter then her. He relied more on tactics and gadgets while she preferred the subtlety of a sword through someone's spine. She'd left many allies to die in her years as the Leader of the League of Assassins. However always with clear motives.

No Caption Provided

"Why did you leave Oliver to die?" She asked. "What possible benefit could come from it?" She paused. "Other then not having to listen to him prattle on."

Owlman smiled as he looked back at the Computer Screen. The life signs of Crimson Arrow were in a flux. Getting heavier and heavier. It was clear he was in intense pain.

"It's very simple Spencer..." He said. "Oliver is... an idiot. However he's an idiot with potential. This ordeal at Ultraman's hands will allow him to grow as a person and allow me to test a theory."

"Which is?" Manslayer asked with a look of interest.

"Private." Owlman said. He payed her no more attention as he sat down in his seat.

"What are you doing now?" She asked after several minutes.

"Contacting my allies across the Planet." Owlman said. "We're going to need them soon."

"We?" Manslayer asked. "What makes you think I'll work for you?"

Owlman smiled beneath his helmet. On the screen he brought up a Headline for the Daily Universe.

CRIME SYNDICATE CONFRONTS LEAGUE OF ASSASSINS

"We attacked you in 2007. It was a long war. It destroyed part of the Himalayas. Alan Scott and Victor Stone were killed. However... you joined us in 2008. Why?"

Manslayer chuckled. "I have a good survival record." She said. "Your side was clearly the most powerful side at the time."

"And now that I'm putting my own team together?"

Manslayer paused. Owlman walked over to her and handed her a list with several names on it.

"What's the Crime Syndicate International?" She asked. Owlman smiled.

"Con. Tin. Gen. Cy." He said with a small chuckle.

Next Week! The Crime Syndicate International!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Loading Video...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: I hope it is. If not I'm gonna be annoyed.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers