TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

CADMUS Headquarters

"Doctor..." The voice of Jason Rusch said as he stepped slowly out of the test chamber. His voice was quavering and his hands were shaking. The brief surge of power he'd shown a few seconds ago had taken him by surprise. "What happened?"

Doctor Stein smiled as he stepped forward carrying a blanket. He draped it around Jason's shoulders and glanced at John Constantine, Ray Palmer and Amanda Waller who were staring in surprise.

"It worked Jason." Stein said with a small chuckle. "It finally worked!" He paused as he saw Ray step forward.

"Are you feeling okay Jason?" Ray asked with a look of concern. "Is Ronnie okay?"

"I... I think so, sir." Jason muttered quietly. "He's talking to me... in my mind."

"Don't worry son." Stein said. "It's all part of the plan. Having two people in control of the Matrix should help you cope with the pressure."

"Pressure? What pressure?"

"The pressure of control." Amanda said calmly as she looked over her notepad. "The last test subject was driven insane by his power."

"Last test subject?" Jason's eyes widened with surprise as the flames over his head flickered. "What last test subject?"

"His name was Nathaniel Adam, he was also the most unstable individual on the planet."

Russia.

"This isn't right..."

Nathaniel Adam sighed as he lowered down over the city rooftops. He stared down at the tiny people below and chuckled.

"Oh that's right! The planet moves from time to time!" He was quiet as if he was listening for something. "Why didn't I do this sooner?!" He said to nobody. "I can hear silence! Well of course space is silent but this is a different kind of silence! It's-"

BWOOMF!

Nathaniel yelled in surprise as a blast of energy struck him in the back sending him forward into the air. He turned to see a metal clad figure staring at him.

"Nathaniel." Rocket Red growled as he hovered in mid air. "What are you doing here?"

"Ah. Dimitri!" Nathaniel said with a smile. "Still declared martial law of Europe? WOW! It's been awhile!" Nathaniel pulled a serious face. "Seriously chum, me being in Russia was all a big misunderstanding."

"The last time you were here, you destroyed all of Moscow."

"BUT THAT WAS THEN AND THIS IS NOW! Come on pal! Can't you let bygones be bygones?"

"No." Dimitri said as his wrist launchers fired several blasts of energy smashing into Nathaniel's chest catching him by surprise. "ROCKET RED BRIGADE! FORM UP ON ME! THIS IS A CODE: BLACK!" He yelled into his communicator as he flew backwards into the sky.

"Oh Dimitri..." Nathaniel said coldly. "All I wanted was to talk." Dimitri gasped in pain as Nathaniel smashed into his chest and effortlessly smashed his hand through his armor. "And then you had to RUIN IT!" He screamed as he tore his helmet off his head. Dimitri stared at him for a moment.

"You made a mistake coming here..." Dimitri muttered.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY I DIDN'T MEAN TO COME HERE!" Nathaniel yelled as he threw Dimitri away. "IT'S YOUR STUPID PLANET THAT DECIDED TO MOVE!"

"Cease your assault invader!"

Nathaniel snarled as he turned to see a dozen of the Rocket Red brigade surrounding him.

"Come on then! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" Nathaniel screamed angrily.

No Caption Provided

"TAKE HIM DOWN BEFORE HE GETS TO THE CITY!" The squad leader yelled as his armor hummed with power. Nathaniel started to cackle as the energy blasts smashed into him.

"My turn..." He muttered as his eyes turned red.

The Watch Room.

"General Orin. Ocean Master of the Atlantis Army..." Johnny Quick droned as he read the file sheet. "Decorated war veteran with over a dozen victories against the Fire... Fire trolls?" Johnny pulled a face as he read the line for a second time. "Fire trolls..." He muttered. "Just when you thought this world couldn't get any more f$cked up!"

Orin said nothing as he knelt on the floor. His arm had been healed leaving a stump at the shoulder. He stared at the two figures above him and once again tried to snap his restraints.

"It's no use Punk." Power Ring said with a smug look. "Those restraints were forged in the core of a dwarf star. There's no way you're getting out of them."

Orin was quiet as he lowered his head.

"Will Power levels at 100%" The power ring chirped.

"You cannot do this to me..." Orin said as he stared at the floor. "I am an Atlantean General! I HAVE HONOR!" His voice raised. "I DESERVE TO DIE IN COMBA-"

THWACK!

Orin was caught by surprise as Power Ring slapped him across the face. He stared at him in disbelief.

"See that?" Power Ring asked with a grin. "I just took your honor. Just like Ultraman took your arm. Next time you raise your voice I might take something else." He smiled as if he was entertaining the thought. "Tell me how's your-"

"Power Ring. Move." Maxwell Lord muttered as he stepped into the cell. He was rubbing his head in annoyance. Power Ring stepped to the side and stared at him in surprise.

"Dude what happened? I thought you were going with Manslayer and Crimson Loser to take down CADMUS." Johnny Quick asked.

"Wilson tricked me..." Max sighed. "Sent us to his apartment which exploded as soon as we entered."

"So what are you doing?" Power Ring asked as Max placed his hands on the sides of Orin's skull.

"TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" Orin yelled as he tried to shake Max off.

"I'm testing a theory..." Max muttered with a sinister smile. His eyes flashed blood red as Orin screamed in agony.

Elsewhere..

KRASH!

Grant Wilson grunted in pain as he fell to the floor, the seat still tied to his back. He wriggled on the floor as he tried to stand up.

"There's no point." Manslayer said with a small smile as she watched him struggle. "Even if you do somehow get up, I'll kill you before you can ponder your next move... and even if you somehow get past ME, you'll have to get past the rest of the Syndicate AND the Security systems."

Grant's eyes flashed with hatred as he stared up at her.

"You're of little threat to anyone." Manslayer continued. "To be honest I'm still shocked you're keeping that idiot Lord out of your mind."

Grant's eyes flickered to the door as it whirred open. Manslayer glanced towards it to see who was walking in. However when she looked nobody was there. She frowned.

"Luthor." She muttered into her communication device as she stared into the doorway. "Who just entered?"

"Nobody..." Luthor's quiet voice said. "Nobody else is on that floor..."

"He's wrong." A voice said from behind Manslayer. Quickly Manslayer turned and aimed a kick at the man's throat. The man simply raised his arm and blocked her foot. "I don't have time for this." The man replied as his foot smashed into her stomach sending her tumbling backwards before crashing into the wall. "Grant Wilson..." Owlman muttered as he turned away from Manslayer and stared at Grant, lying on the floor. "Come with me." He said as he cut the ropes tying Grant's hands. Grant slowly stood up, his body was pale and he looked like hell. "I know what you want to say." Owlman said calmly. "You're thinking... 'Why should I go with you?' Simply because... I'm offering." Grant nodded as he stumbled forward, Owlman rolled his eyes as he placed Grant's arm over his shoulder. "I'm looking for people who aren't loyal to the Syndicate. Now according to my calculations the next candidate should be here in-"

FWIP!

Owlman smiled as a red arrow smashed into the wall behind him. He looked up to see Crimson Archer glaring at him, longbow in hand.

"Whoever you are, let the prisoner go or get an arrow through the eye!" He yelled.

"Oliver." Owlman muttered as he calmly stepped past him. "Pick up Manslayer and follow me."

"Owlman?!" Crimson Archer said in surprise. "What are you... why are you... GODDAMNIT!" He groaned as he picked up the unconscious Manslayer and followed them down the hallway. "What are we doing?!" He asked rather loudly.

"It's very simple Oliver..." Owlman said as he stepped into the teleporter bay. "We're going to take over the Crime Syndicate."

To be continued...

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Aw, heck yeah! Best chapter so far.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@tommythehitman: owlman that muther clucking traitor. Although him beating the CSA would be good right? Nah he well probably be worse than ultra man

Avatar image for captainhotstuff
CaptainHotStuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers