DC Re-Created: Crime Syndicate #1

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Rated M for Mature. Seriously! Content here! On the Syndicate's Earth it's probably PG....

Starling City, 10:15AM, Somewhere Else...

"Like this?"

Oliver Queen frowned as he sat upon the chair staring at the couple in the bed. Mia Dearden and Dinah Lance.

"No!" Oliver yelled as he stood up angrily, causing the two women to back up the bed. "You're doing it all wrong!"

"Well what do you want us to do?!" Dinah yelled angrily. "We're doing the best we F$cking can!"

"NO YOU'RE NOT!" Oliver yelled. He pulled his bow from his back and aimed it threateningly at the naked woman's chest. "B!TCH! SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN AND I'LL-"

"Oliver." A stern voice said. "I require your input."

No Caption Provided

Oliver screamed in annoyance as he tossed his bow to the ground. Both the women lay cowering on the bed. Owlman glanced at them with disinterest.

"FINE!" Oliver yelled. "B!TCHES GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Both the women did so as they scampered out of the room and dashed out the door butt naked. "NOW WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" Oliver yelled angrily as he turned towards Owlman.

"Johnny and I have located a group of CADMUS rebels in what remains of Egypt." Owlman said. "We need you to come with us and assist in the assault."

"Why?! What about Ultraman?! Or Power Ring?! Or even those... that f$cking Substitute Syndicate! WHY THE HEAVEN DID YOU CALL ME?!!"

Owlman's teeth gritted as he stood up to his full height. "You're a member of the Syndicate, Oliver... and as useless as you may be, you make a delightful distraction in the face of STAR rebels. Now if you're not going to come I'll kill you right here and give your longbow to one of those whores you surround yourself with constantly."

Oliver frowned. He nodded as he opened his wardrobe and pulled out the red and black clothing of the Crimson Arrow...

Egypt, 10:17AM

fzz

Grant Wilson's eye opened immediately. It darted around as he tried to make sense of the situation. His brain whirring at a thousand miles an hour. Slowly he sat up.

"Harper." He growled. No response. "HARPER!" He almost screamed, before remembering the enemy. "Wake up." He said quietly. He heard a familiar groan as Roy Harper turned over in his sleeping bag. His eyes were wide awake.

"What?!" He asked angrily. His bow hung over his shoulder.

"Get Cole and Carter ready." Grant muttered. "I think we may have been spot-"

FLAZH!!!!

Grant grunted in surprise as he felt his body being dragged out of the bed and smashed against the wall, all in the time it took to blink. He blinked to see the familiar face of Johnny Quick leering at him.

No Caption Provided

"HIYA GRANT! IT'S BEEN A WHILE!" Johnny said as he vibrated quickly. "HOW'S THE EYE FEELING?!"

"About to feel better!" Grant yelled as he pulled the trigger on a pistol he was pointing into Johnny's leg.

KLICK!

Grant clicked the trigger again. Still nothing.

"Emptied your ammo while you were asleep!!" Johnny said with a smile.

FWIP!

Johnny's right hand released Grant's shoulder as it rose up to catch the arrow that Roy had fired towards him. Carelessly Johnny tossed it aside.

"Nice trick arrows!" Johnny said cheerfully as he tossed Grant aside. "Bit old to be playing with toys dontcha think?"

"THEY'RE GADGET ARROWS YOU BA$TARD!" Roy yelled as he fired off another arrow. Johnny casually side stepped it, pinning it to the wall.

"Don't worry pal." Johnny said as he zoomed towards Roy, slamming his hands into his chest at super speed. "I feel you." He vibrated his hands into Roy's heart causing him to start to spasm. "Literally!" Johnny added as Roy's body collapsed to the floor, still twitching.

BLAM!

Johnny screamed in pain as a bullet tore through his shoulder. He fell to the ground as Grant slowly stood up. His pistol still smoking as he placed his eyepatch back over his eye.

"Can't take all my ammo, you little ba$tard..." He muttered.

THUNK!

"GOD DAMN IT!" Oliver Queen yelled as Grant was pinned to the wall. Arrow to the shoulder. "F$cking goggles!" He tore his aiming aids off his face and chucked them aside.

"Crime Syndicate. Take them all." Owlman said as Crimson Arrow and Manslayer both dashed into the room.

The Watch Room...

"Ultraman... please kill me..."

No Caption Provided

"Begging won't get you anywhere Luthor..." Ultraman said as he stared at the thousands of screens lying before them. Braniac lay sat in the chair next to him. Thousands of wires lay connected to his skull and all streamed into his brain. "This is what you get for trying to stop us. It was your own fault. We offered you all the luxuries you could ever need... and you refused. The Crime Syndicate doesn't offer second chances."

Braniac's eyes lay strapped open. Images of people going about their daily lives flickered across all the screens.

"LOOK! I CAN'T FIND ANYMORE OF THEM!" Braniac screamed. Ultraman twitched in annoyance. "YOU'VE DESTROYED THEM ALL!"

Ultraman smiled as he stared at the screen. "Have I?" Luthor's eyes widened as he stared at a screen showing Metropolis. A man dressed in an overcoat was seen running down the pavement shoving past people as the green glow of the man known as Power Ring flew close behind him. "I'll be back soon Luthor... keep searching." Ultraman muttered as he zoomed out of the room.

Ultracity

"You can't run Constantine!" Power Ring yelled angrily. "I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU ESCAPE SO EASILY!" He scanned around the area with his ring. "RING! I NEED A LOCK ON HIS MYSTICAL ENERGY! NOW!"

No Caption Provided

"Y... yes sir. Scanning now." The ring sputtered out. Power Ring frowned as he lowered himself to the street and grabbed the nearest civilian.

"YOU!" He yelled as he gripped the man by the neck. "TELL ME! Have you seen John Constantine?!"

The man gasped in terror as Power Ring's grip tightened. "I... I don't know who you're tal-"

"WORTHLESS!" Power Ring yelled as he tossed the man to the ground. "But you can still be of some use." He pointed his ring at the man on the ground as it covered the man with pale green light.

"Power levels at 92%" The ring said as the man started to scream. Power Ring sighed as he hovered into the air.

"Only 92?!" He yelled. "All you weak people need to GROW A PAIR!" He screamed angrily.

KRACK!

Power Ring groaned as Ultraman flew into him. They both smashed into the pavement causing the ground to crack beneath them and sending several people flying backwards.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!" Ultraman yelled angrily as he stood over Power Ring. "INFORM ME WHEN YOU FIND ONE OF THEM!" Power Ring fired a blast of energy into Ultraman sending him flying into the side of a building.

"AT LEAST I'M ACTUALLY WORKING!" Power Ring yelled angrily as debris rained on the crowds below. "YOU HAVE ULTRA HEARING AND YOU'RE UP THERE TORTURING LUTHOR!"

Ultraman's eyes lit up ice blue. He gritted his teeth as he flew down.

"We're wasting time..." He said coldly. "Time we could be finding Constantine and the others..." He glared at Power Ring. "Hit me again Rayner and I'll tear your arm off your body. Then we'll see how much will you steal from others then..."

Egypt...

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"DAMN IT! WHY WON'T YOU GO DOWN?!" Cole Cash yelled as he fired his pistols at Manslayer. Each time she easily dodged the bullet.

"You're pathetic Cash." Slayer muttered as she broke Cash's arm with her leg. "A man who thinks he's bigger then he actually is." Cash threw a punch with his free hand hitting Manslayer in the cheek.

"I've got more fight then me in that beautiful!" Cash muttered as he kicked Manslayer away.

FWIP!

Cash groaned in pain as the arrow pierced his waist. He staggered forward.

"What a shame. Not much fight left after all..." Manslayer muttered as she swatted Cash aside with her boot.

"Fascinating." Owlman said as he threw an owlrang towards Michael Jon Carter. Michael fired several energy blasts towards the Owl. Each one skimmed past his shoulder. "Once I kill you, I'm going to have to adapt your technology to my own weapons." Owlman leaped towards Michael as the Owlrang bounced off Michael's force shield. Owlman grunted as Michael leaped towards him unexpectedly and socked him in the jaw.

"WHAT?! YOU THOUGHT I WAS JUST GOING TO LET YOU KILL ME?!" Michael yelled. He stood above Owlman. His wrist blaster gleamed bright as he aimed it towards the Owl's throat. "At least I can kill you!"

"Not in this life..." Owlman said with a smile as Michael gave him a puzzled look.

"Nice try buddy!" Johnny Quick laughed as he vibrated his arm through Michael's chest. "Feel that? I just made your heart rupture!" Owlman stood up as Michael fell to the floor. His eyes rolled into the back of his head.

"Good." He muttered. He looked towards Grant Wilson who was struggling against the arrow still pinned to his shoulder. "Why isn't HE dead yet?" Crimson Arrow shrugged.

"You're the guy in charge boss." He muttered lazily. "I figured since Deathstroke's the leader of the resistance he'd know some stuff. Thought you might wanna-"

"Enough." Owlman said as he raised his hand. The whole room went silent. "Oliver... despite your pathetic version of English you do bring up a fair point." He turned to Manslayer. "You and Johnny bring him to the Watch Room. Bring in the Martian." Grant's face stiffened in horror as Manslayer pulled the arrow out of his wound. "If anyone is feeling bored the torture session will start soon enough..."

Ultracity

"Ekat Em Emoh."

POP

John Constantine teleported outside the alley. He glanced around at darkness surrounding him before straightening his coat. He half expected Owlman or Manslayer to jump out at him.

"Johnathan." A voice said. "It's good to see you made it."

John turned to see Grey Adam glaring down at him. The Phantom Warrior stood to his right. They were both in the doorway.

"I have to admit..." John muttered. "I almost didn't make it. Those ba$tards are getting more paranoid every day." He glanced around nervously. "Have Blue Demon or any of the others shown up?"

The Phantom Warrior shook his head. "No. It's my fear that the Syndicate has murdered them as well..."Constantine frowned as he stepped into the Oblivion Bar with them.

"Well then men..." He muttered. "Looks like we're gonna need to get some help..."

To be continued...

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Pretty entertaining stuff, very interested inw hat happens next. Good set up.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I remember this being really good when you first sent it to me. I'll reread it sometime :)

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@tommythehitman: Oliver is just jelly because the substitute syndicate rejected the rose arrow

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TommytheHitman
Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@tommythehitman: Hmmm mmmm....Thats what they all said.

Also minor point. If power ring is Kyle rayner, why is the image of a black man? Is he just black there because I thought there was like a power ring for Hal and one for John and one for Alan IIRC.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@tommythehitman: Not something I understand. Writing was good but...well just not my thing.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@impurestcheese: It's not your fault I just don't get or like the concept. Take to heart that the writing was some of the best I've seen from you instead of the negative stuff.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Awesome. I sympathize for poor Oliver. B/tches be crazy.....

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TommytheHitman
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: that would make my day. Also I have to compliment you on using the obscure Crimson Arrow/Archer identity for Ollie's otherworldly counterpart.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TommytheHitman
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP YOU PATHETIC FOOLS!

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@tommythehitman: Arrow to the shoulder? Is that their version of Arrow to the knee?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TommytheHitman
Helminth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@tommythehitman: Very cool! I got slipped up a little bit since I know next to nothing of the Crime Sindicate. But you did a good job regardless.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@helminth said:

@tommythehitman: Very cool! I got slipped up a little bit since I know next to nothing of the Crime Sindicate. But you did a good job regardless.

That's me by the way

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TommytheHitman
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Good job on handling these characters, 'gonna look into them more.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wow, that was... dark...

Love it:)

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Deserves a bump.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome. I've loved your writing since discovering you. For some odd reason I couldn't post. This is my favorite title though.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#34  Edited By SaintWildcard

Bumping this cus I plan on reading it. I LOVE THE CRIME SYNDICATE!!!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers