DC Re-Created: Captain Cold #5

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

The Rogues code #4: The only thing more stupid than killing a cop is killing a superhero.

"Piece of junk!" Gail kicked the car angrily.

Gail and Amanda was trapped out in nowhere, now that their car wouldn't start driving. And they knew little to nothing about motors, so trying to figure out what the problem is by themselves was not an option. And, just to make maters worse, the recipion on their cellphones were dead, so they couldn't call for help. They needed a miracle.

"Need a hand?"

Some guy stopped his car, as he saw them.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, I must sincerely apologize to you all. You see, I have little to no knowledge about how motors work. I do not have the faintest idea what to do with an overheated motor. I hope that you who have experience with verticals can think how this good Samaritan made it drive again, and those of you who don't must just think of him as a wizard with mechanics.who brought live to the moments ago lifeless machine.

As you may imagine, the two young ladies were trilled that they could get on with their trip... and rather surprised as the apparently NOT-so-good Samaritan drove away and left them out in nowhere on a highway no where close to a gas-station and his own car almost empty for gas.

Cold checked the clove box to see what his music selection was like.

"Nothing but a Justin Bieber CD... They deserved to get their car stolen." He mumbled or himself.

After driving for awhile, Cold found a truck stop. He parked his newly-stolen car and entered. Has he closed the door, everyone in the store gave him a quick look before going on with whatever they were doing. Cold had the feeling that he had found one of those places where they didn't like having strangers around.

"What can I do yer for?" The waitress asked.

"Well, my car was overheated earlier today. I fixed it, but I would still like to talk to your mechanic..."

"Yer lookin' at her."

"... OH, alright, so..."

"My shift here ain't over till half an hour, so yer might as well take a seat."

Cold found a desk at a corner of the room where it looked like he could be in peace. He noticed that everyone gave him a look like he had invaded an enemy country and was about to be met by the army. And in a way, he were.

"Hey! Stranger!"

Cold looked up from the newspaper that had been left in the stolen car. A huge, tall guy in a red shirt stood in front of him. "You sitting at me desk!"

"First come, first served. Sorry." Cold returned his attention toward his newspaper.

"Yeah, first come. And that's why you find yerself another table."

"I'm sure you can share a table with someone here. No need to be shy."

"Thinking yourself a comedian, eh?"

"He's bugging ya, Earl?!" One of the men in the room yelled. Cold took a quick glans from his newspaper. Everyone in the room gave him the evil eye.

"Not at all." the man apparently named Earl said. "The guy here is real funny. Hey, how about we show him that we can be funny, too?" Everyone in the room went outside with Earl. Cold had a bad feeling about it. The waitress, who now dared getting out of the kitchen, brought Cold the coffee he had ordered.

"Oh my..." She said.

"What is it?"

"... Um, yer car needed to be fixed, right?"

"... Yes. Why?"

"Well..." she pointed at the window.

Cold took a look out of the window. His car was turned upside down, all the windows were broken, and gas was dripping from it. Next to the car stood Earl and his friend, finding it all oh so funny.

"Alright, that's it!" He stood up, opened his jacket and pulled out his gun.

The waitress just stood there, terrified as she looked at the men all frozen in blocks of ice, after the stranger had used some kind of magic gun at them.

"Hey!"

She gulped, as the stranger walked toward her, still holding the gun in his right hand.

"Y-y-yes?" she stuttered.

He gave her a couple of dollar bills with a rubber-band around them.

"1000 bucks says that if anyone asks, Superman stopped by and used his freeze vision or whatever. And it was DEFIANTLY not some guy with a cold-gun. Got it?"

"G-g-g-got it." She couldn't believe that he bribed her instead of just KILLING her. Not that she were complaining.

"Good. Sorry for all the trouble." Cold said, and walked away. Steeling a truck would be a bad idea, so he had to walk, until he could get himself a new car. And hitching a ride these days was almost impossible.

Lenny Snart didn't see himself as a lucky man. He took what he wanted, because life would never give him something for free. If he was lucky, it would most likely bit him in the ass later. He did not think of this when a car almost crashed when the drive recognized him, and stopped in order to pick him up.

"Cold, ya twit!" Digger Harkness yelled with a huge grin on his face. "Whatcha doing this far from Central City?"

"Could ask you the same thing, Boomer." Cold smiled. Sometimes, having friend could have it's benefits.

No Caption Provided

To be continued...

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

@waezi2: I've been enjoying Captain Cold. You never know who is going to pop up.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

_Ulysses_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ulysses_: Well, I'm open to criticism, but... that's a little harsh, isn't it?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yeah! Captain freakin' Boomerang... awesome.

I would like to point out that, the picture you're using is the 2nd Captain Boomerang and not the Digger Harkness version.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: I know, but this is DCRC. everything is allowed, so now, this is what Digger looks like.

And thanks.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yesssssss!!! Finally some boomerang!!!