DC Re-Created: Black & Blue #2

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

Los Angeles. Whale Warehouse.

The two heroes were frozen solid as the behemoth known as Cinderblock charged at them, Black Lightning fired a big blast of electricity at the beast, it didn't seem to faze Cinderblock. The attack only succeeded at making the creature angrier than it was before. "We're dead." Black Lightning thought.

"BL WE SHOULD RUN!" Blue Devil shouted.

Black Lightning quickly looked around the warehouse to see if there was anything that could incapacitate the monster. No luck. He had a worried look on his face as he turned to his friend. "Best idea you had all week. Let's go."

The duo ran out of the warehouse as fast as they could, not looking back once. They were neck and neck, with Cinderblock trailing not too far behind. The vibrations in the ground from Cinderblock's running caused the duo to slow down a bit.

"Wait! I have a plan." Black Lightning muttered.

"Please do tell Jeff. This sidewalk monster is really starting to piss me off!" Blue Devil yelled out. "This is suppose to be my vacation time man. I had to deal with crap like this when I was in Gotham."

"You never did say what went on in Gotham."

"Eh. Talking monkeys, zombies. You really don't wanna know."

"Sounds.....serious."

"I just call it a Thursday. Now what's the plan."

"Well. He's pretty much just a big rock right? Well let's have him charge at us, then we'll move aside. That way, he falls into the water and sinks all the way down."

"You think it's stupid enough to fall for that?"

"Let's hope huh."

Blue Devil and Black Lightning fired their energy attacks towards Cinderblock, only this time, it started to work. Blue Devil's mystical energy from his staff left the monster in excruciating pain. Which angered the monster once again. Cinderblock charged towards the two, as they stood their ground. They knew in order to beat this monster, their strategy would have to be timed right. Any little thing that goes wrong could result in their deaths. When Cinderblock came close, they simply moved to the side and watched how the monster tripped over and fell into the water. Cinderblock growled at them, waving it's arms in panic as the creature slowly sank to the bottom.

"I guess your plan did work." Blue Devil said, putting his hand on his partner's shoulder. "Now let's get a f**king pizza and I'll tell you all about what went down in Gotham."

"You were joking about the talking monkey part right?" Black Lightning asked.

Whale's Penthouse.

"Once again, you pathetic men failed me. I thought Black Lightning was taken care of back in the Suicide Slums and now he has teamed up with a blue demon?" Tobias Whale calmly asked.

"When I killed him back in Metropolis, he seemed to be dead." Killer Wasp admitted.

"Seemed to be dead? For godsakes, you idiot. He is a metahuman. They don't die so quickly.

"But...but"

Tobias Whale pulled a gun from his inside pocket and shot Killer Wasp in the stomach, his body collapsed unto the floor. The other guards in the room nervously looked at the lifeless body.

"I have no patience for incompetence today. Someone call Roulette and tell them that I've given the decision some thought. And also tell her that I have a metahuman problem in Los Angeles that has to be dealt with."

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

That fight with Cinderblock was pretty amazing... and wow. Tobias Whale looks like a pretty dangerous opponent for the two heroes.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Finally, Tobias Whale gets his recognition! The best part was how you captured the teamwork and the banter between the two heroes, they both have a good chemistry.