DC Re-Created: Arsenal #2

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Belle Reve Penitentiary, Amanda Waller's Office.

"I need a status update."

James Jacob frowned as he walked alongside Amanda Waller. They both stepped into her office as James placed a finger to his ear.

"Last thing we heard the Plane was over Qurac." James said. "Then we lost contact with it. Appears to have had it's tracker disabled."

"How?!" Amanda asked as she sat down behind her desk. She looked up at James with annoyance in her eyes. James had seen her like this before. After all he was her most trusted Colleague... and in charge of Guarding the entire Planet.

"I don't know." James sighed. Amanda frowned as she lowered her head. Anger on her face. "What do you want to do?" James asked.

"Get a team together." Amanda said. She reached forward towards her Phone. "We can't let those Weapons be used."

Qurac

THWACK!

Roy Harper gritted his teeth as his head was struck to the side. He spat the blood out of his mouth and looked back up at his assailant.

"Did you think we'd be unprepared for you?" The Assailant asked. Roy's blood was covering his knuckles. "That we'd just let you walk into our country and attack us?!"

"Kinda..." Roy admitted. "I have to admit I thought you'd be a bit of a pushover."

"Do you know who I am dog?" The Man asked. Roy shook his head. "I am the Manticore. The leader of the Jihad. A collection of the most powerful superhumans on the planet."

No Caption Provided

"I've seen better..." Roy muttered. He glanced to his right at the Unconscious Agent Faraday. Faraday was strapped to a chair with a bruise on his chin from where he'd smashed into the plane. "MUCH better." Roy said. "Why are you keeping me alive?" Roy asked.

"We're going to kill you and place it on the Internet." A man known as Mindboggler said with a smile. He held the camera in his hands and seemed to be enjoying the show. "You'll be an example to the rest of your kind... before we destroy you that is."

No Caption Provided

"You guys are a bunch of idiots..." Roy groaned. "You traded with the HIVE right?" He asked. Mindboggler and Manticore seemed surprised by Roy's insult.

"Yes. Why?" Manticore asked. A frown was appearing on his face and he seemed slightly cautious.

"What kind of weapons did you get?"

"A Bioweapon. Something that releases a gas that kills all that are nearby before turning them into ravenous monsters."

"Zombies?" Roy said. A smile appeared on his lips. "You really don't think that's going to backfire in any way?" Silence followed. "Thought so. Where is this weapon of yours?"

"That is none of your concern!" Manticore snapped. His hand slapped across Roy's face.

"Fine..." Roy sighed. His mouth twitched slightly. "I tried to be nice about it." Roy spat a tooth into one of the ropes binding his legs, severing it in two.

"He's free!" Manticore yelled as Roy lunged forward towards him. Roy gripped Manticore by the neck and twisted him towards Mindboggler.

"DIE!" Mindboggler yelled as he fired a blast of energy towards the two. Roy used Manticore as a human shield allowing him to take the full force of the damage making him scream in pain. Roy chucked Manticore's body to the floor before cutting the ropes binding his hands together.

"Sucks to be you." Roy muttered as he stepped towards Mindboggler.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Mindboggler yelled.

"Shouldn't have started it." Roy said as he smashed Mindboggler's head against the wall. He sighed as he looked around at the mess he'd made. "Gonna have to clean up..." He muttered. He turned towards Faraday and knelt by his chair. "Faraday. Wake up." He said. When Faraday didn't respond he slapped him awake.

"What the hell?!" Faraday yelled. He glared at Roy. "Harper? Where are we?"

"Qurac." Roy said as he cut Faraday's bonds. "Only we're too late. They've already got the weapons."

"Do you know where they are?" Faraday asked. Roy shook his head. "Where they're going?"

"No idea." Roy said. "I have no idea where to look either."

"That's a shame." A voice rang out. Roy turned as a man rappelled down from the ceiling. "Guess Waller was right when she called me." Roy gritted his teeth at the familiar figure.

"Wilson..." He muttered as his hand clenched into a fist.

No Caption Provided

"Hey Harper." Grant Wilson said. "Don't look so surprised. I was in the area."

To be continued...

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@tommythehitman: Great issue. Can't wait to see what you do with grant. I love how your making Roy Harper to be a secret agent

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: Thanks. I'm gonna play off the fact that this takes place in a universe with Magic and aliens.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Arsenal: Agent of Cadmus. Very good, it's always good when Deathstroke shows up.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

Woot woot

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: Is that good or bad? Nobody seems to have noticed Guardian yet...

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 137

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@tommythehitman: Is see you grabbed Deathstroke when you had the chance haha

Great stuff

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themanintheshoe: Of course I took him. Nobody else was using him and it will make sense... hopefully.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tommythehitman: Awesome, but I'm not surprised. Been waiting almost a month to start reading your Arsenal.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: WHY DID YOU WAIT SO LONG?!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tommythehitman: Been drowning in my blog. I've been reviewing 31 mangas in one month.