DC Re-Created:Aquaman #3

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TDK_1997

"Arthur, now I will tell you your story, its beginning, and what happened on that boat. Why it happened and why things like what you have done will continue to happen." Mera began her story.

Arthur looked Mera condescending, smiled slightly and then said "Is this a joke Mera? I know my story, what I've done over the years, who are my parents and most importantly who I am. What exactly would you tell me, which would surprise me, or I don't know and don't we need to solve the problem, and not try to joke around."

"This is not a joke. Why would I joke with something so serious. I want to tell you who you are and why you can do similar things, such as lifting the cage. Nothing is what it seems and I think even you know it very well." Mera was gazing seriously all the time, while she and Arthur were sitting on the kitchen table and discussing these things.

You're from Atlantis. Your mother is the Queen of Atlantis, the former, your father met her when she'd gone ashore injured and he helped her. The two lived together until it she had healed completely and they fell in love in each other. Your mom got pregnant and you were born. You were their pride and greatest love, but she abandoned you. She was supposed to return to Atlantis, to stop the battle, which she started. Your father took care for you. But when you started to develop superhuman powers your dad got scared. ' Mera took a deep breath.

And began again to tell the story "So your father decided to find Atlantis. It seemed like an impossible task, but he managed to do it. He found Atlantis and found your mother, but she told him that she was not able to abandon her throne and her people, your father was enraged and sought help. He found a man named David, who would help him in a very important and difficult task - they were going to raise Atlantis back to the Mainland! and suddenly Mera stopped.

Tall Blond man about 30 years old standing near a cabinet with weapons in a building, which from the outside looks abandoned, but inside it's an armament, exercise room and laboratory. This man is Tom Curry "David, you know I need your help, because what I want to do is impossible to do it by myself. ' Tom talked excitedly, but he was scared because he was going to do something spectacular.

The man, who sat in the цhair opposite him. He was dark-skinned, young-looking and muscular. It was David, the man with whom Tom was talking "Of course that I will help you, my old friend. I don't know why I call you that since you're ten years older than me and we have known each other only since recently. But let's forget about those words of mine and let me show you how we are about to do it and how. '-David threw caution to the breath, then smiled and took off the shroud of a high machine and shouted ... ....

"Look, this machine will change everything and you will have everything you want. A wife, a child and a response."

Wait a minute." spoke Arthur "Merayou want me to believe everything you said. Nothing from what you've told me so far is real, it doesn't sound right. How would it be possible for the mythical continent Atlantis to be actually realsitic and that it exists and I'm from there. It sounds like bullshit to me. "Arthur finished the sentence infuriated and looked at Mera seriously.

Mera also as Arthur was angry. She had a serious face that stared right at Arthur and was cutting him with a look. "Do you think I would ever lie to you about something so serious. I, the woman who loves you more than anything, I will never lie to you. I am trying to help you with filling in some things and you interrupting me constantly. Now shut up and listen, because what follows will surprise you even more. Now I will tell you about the rise of the Black Manta and Tom Curry and the fall of Atlantis.

TO BE CONTINUED...................................................................

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Nice! Aquaman's origin doesn't seem as different but the same could be said for Green Arrow and the Flash. Will Black Manta or Oceanmaster appear?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Thank you and Black Manta already appeared in this issue.He's David,Black Manta's real name is David and Ocean Master will appear soon but not right now.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

@tommythehitman: What do you mean by that? I am offended. Offended I tell you!

No Caption Provided

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themanintheshoe: No... it's just that we haven't really changed the overall characters that much... or their origins.

For example The Flash was still a Scientist that was struck by a Lightning Bolt. Like in the Comics.

Green Arrow was pushed off a yacht and ended up on an island where he had to learn archery in order to survive. Like in the Comics.

Aquaman's Mum was an Atlantean who had the hots for Humans. Like in the Comics.

See where I'm going here?

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Well there isn't much that you can change into these characters' origin stories in order for them to become different and to be good at the same time.You can just change some little things.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Yeah,we are. But we can't change everything and also we are changing their history,status quo,villains and current events, so I think that's enough changes for a single character.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: Fair enough. NOW WHY DOESN'T THIS ISSUE HAVE MORE VIEWS YET?!

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: ...the others are busy? Also you should totally check out Crime Syndicate. It's got the evil version of Aquaman in it.

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

@tdk_1997: I really like the "powerful-ness" of your dialogue. I have a few tips: remember to put citation signs before dialogue and maybe tell us where exactly they are (for example Amnesty Bay or Atlantis etc).

And if you feel like you want to have someone read through the chapters before you publish them you can get a beta-reader, if you know what I mean.

Edit: Also, you don't have apologize for not publishing in a few days. I take lots of time before I do :) Just take the time you need. Also you should have patience with the readers, they will eventually come :)

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themanintheshoe: Thank you a lot.And I will have that in mind.And also what is a beta-reader?

@tdk_1997: ...the others are busy? Also you should totally check out Crime Syndicate. It's got the evil version of Aquaman in it.

I will check out Crime Syndicate but I have been really busy the last couple of days so it will be probably tomorrow or later today.

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: Basically a person who you "hire" to read through the story and fix errors if there are any.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: Yeah cool. Why do we need to pay for a Beta-Reader when people like Wildvine and Batkevin do it for free?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themanintheshoe: I thought that it might be something like that.I don't need a beta-reader.

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheManInTheShoe
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: They do it without even knowing it.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers