DC Primal

karbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By karbacca

Hi, this is my first post in these forums ( I am usually over on the Artist Show-Off forums ) but I decided that this little pet project would be best over here. Now just so you know I am doing this for the hell of it and maybe even do some writing in this universe as well. I just wanted to establish this but as a place to start out for character development. I know my spelling and pacing is probably pretty bad but this is just for fun. So.....enjoy!

No Caption Provided

This universe is to be a smaller, more realistic (as best can be for a superhero universe) place to establish well known characters and give them a new facelift. I am also one who was never of fan of the fake city’s like Metropolis and Gotham and all the others. So I am moving the heroes to real city’s on are planet. So just sit back and read about the variants of the characters you have grown to love as they are broken and put back together by yours truly.

- The Characters -

The Amazon (Wonder Woman) Born the daughter of Zeus and the ruler of Themyscira , Diana was raised to hate the world of man. One faithful day the world of man found there home and conquered it like a 3 world country. Diana left to find out who and why her home was destroyed only to find the world of man more to her liking (After killing the one responsible, Lex Luthor). Now she fights any who would appose her superiority and in recent years helped defend the weak from The Superior himself.

Oa (Green Lantern) The one they call the green Oa is one of the many hive mind counterparts of a supercomputer in space that is tasked with keeping the entire universe in balance. The one Oa that now inhabits Earth and its surrounding planets has taken on the shape of a human like hero to keep its primitive inhabitants at ease. He arrived only just in time to help defend this small world from The Superior and has aided The Amazon in her fight.

The Superior (Superman) Only recently arriving on are planet, the man known only as The Superior has come to conquer are home, or has he? With ability’s far beyond that of ordinary men, The Superior has been showing us his power by destroying what he does not like about this planet and in some instances, even saving humans from danger. No one is sure what his plan are for us, all we know that what ever he decides will be bad for the ones in the way.

The Daemon (Batman) – After losing his parents when he was a child, little Damien Wayne grew up on the streets of Chicago and trying to do what he could to survive. He learned how to fight and how to make things with his surprisingly high intellect. After many years he grew to a man of strength and skill and took on the mantle of a Daemon of folklore to strike fear in the hearts of the wicked. Now, with his scrounged weapons and armor he fights for the weak to defend his city.

King Arthur (Aquaman) – King of all the seas of this planet, Arthur was an outcast from birth. He was born into royalty but was the odd child out with his human mother that was seduced by Poseidon. When all of his family was killed in an attack by Hades the once outcast of the sea, inherited it all. Now that the arrival of The Superior has sparked his attention to the dry lands, King Arthur removes himself from his kingdom to help stop him before he can take the seas as well.

Parallel (The Flash) – A being of almost pure light, the one known as Parallel is thought to have come from another dimension and is somehow trapped in are visual field. He is able to move with great speed and can travel to his homeland to get from point A to point B. He must always return here when he slows. It is because of this that he has taken interest in the arrival of The Superior and hopes to help this dimension defend itself from him.

The Other (Martian Manhunter) – Once man made its way to the great red planet to discover its possibility of colonizing they made a discovery that would change earth forever. They were not alone. The United States were the first to set up peace talks with the aliens of Mars and in such they established a UN on Mars and one here on Earth. It is here that the one known as The Other has helped upgrade the technology of are home and in recent time has help defend it from The Superior.

Avatar image for amazingfantasy15
AmazingFantasy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AmazingFantasy15

very cool

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@karbacca: Great premise, looking forward to seeing it in action. And a great logo

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BatteredArmor

Interesting, very interesting

karbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By karbacca

Just added a link to the final costume design for Oa. Enjoy.

blur1528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By blur1528

I definitely wanna see more of this!!!

karbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By karbacca

Updated to add a link to the art for The Superior

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@blur1528 said:

I definitely wanna see more of this!!!

Indeed!

SecretKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By SecretKnight

These are so cool and original. I can't wait to see the next one designs.