arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Again and again

Cosmic forces abound the world forges on and screams are heard by god in the void of space and god smiles as he places peace after peace after peace in a story waiting on a sigh from its creator to begin.

Let the ice melt and the giants run let the world pause and the what was started not be undone.

Odin and the cloud and life marches on time and space and the crashing of swords together and little by little by little the amber's of forges cool down and our story begins to find itself.

Mount Olympus and the bold storms how do the mortals handle the cold how does the week survive and the answer most do not and the realm of the dead fill to over flowing with the souls of those whom walk the land of the living.

Sound the horns of war and let out some of the souls and lets them walk again on the surface of a ever changing world.

I find no clear understanding of life till I hear of my birth in the land of the gods in the castle of Odin I was not pushed into the world but came out as lightning and the thunder did echo off the walls and down to the home of the humans. Pass out the cigars and give me a adventure soon after I turned 5 my first quest my mother said I quest thee to go get Sif and play in the castle yard and be back before food is served in the great hall.

I dashed out of the room not being seen by any down the great steps , Sif did not see me approach and off into the realm we went out the gates with nobody the wiser.

She looked at me as I carried her and she smiled.

So Thor she whispered in my ear......

You just got out of the bath before you came to get me I bet.....

I laughed how could you tell I said as I looked at her and then I felt the cold chill of the wind as it rushed around me. I stopped.

In my birthday suit I stood in the snow shivering like a fool.

She laughed and I was without words.

I was in a hurry to leave the house Sif it is not funny I said.

A growl came from the forest and rumbled away from us.

Come to die young god ling came the voice.

I sat down Sif she gave me her cloak to wrap about me.

Come out I said and face your doom.

Sif hugged me we still be kids she said how will we live.

Quest my love we are on a quest be not afraid.

Out of the dark of the woods it came a giant of a wolf like no other.

I drew on my birth right and cast the lightning out and watched as the ashes fell to the ground.

Tis not a wise thing to do attack the god of thunder I said.

I was weakened by the effort of pulling so much energy from the universe so young and passed out into the waiting arms of Sif.

Later she kicked in the doors to my fathers chamber and dropped me at his feet.

Thor Lord Odin....

One thing for sure he knows how to finish a quest.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By arthurkerr

Chapter 2

I set myself on the brink of a new age.

Where none other can say you should have. I will whisper I did. Where all others will cry and say I would have I will have you my son and you will show them I did more then speak.

I Jor-El and Laura send our son Kal-El off to give our people a chance and erase the bad history of our people. Do us proud my son.

On the brink of destruction waged by war Krypton was the best of what the universe hoped to get done.

However war waged on this world and the peopled danced to a tune that played out like some strange video game where you killed or you was killed. Magic and science had bonded together and the result was a people whom made one fatal mistake. They let loose the fundamental demon that dwelled in the parts of the multiverse nobody dared go.

We are free they screamed as they hunted down the people of Krypton..... They huddled at the ship and each parent kissed the heads of the babies.

A boy strong and able for a small baby looked out from his chamber next to him as a girl and next to her was a furry creator a shape changer. Her parents were crying the most. I wish we had more time they were saying...

Laura pulled them away and let the door shut.

Do you believe In god she said......

Then the ship powered up and was gone.

Close behind it went three other ships.

They wondered what would happen to the children.

Do you believe in god came a voice.....

The planet exploded sending a message to the universe.

Far away Johnathan Kent left church the last thing the preacher said.

Do you believe....

Martha looked at him.

We believe she said.

Latter that night a ship crashed in the field.

John wondered as he saved the children inside and started on a path unknowing to him to raising a family.

Do you believe he would ask himself once in a while.

He guessed he did.

Chapter 3

I was held by my father after I was born but after that I only got to see him in my dreams.

Diana you are growing to be a beautiful young lady he would say but do not forget your training.

I would tell my mother of my dreams but she would never listen always distracted by something when I brought up any details of my father.

Hand to hand , sword and bow , spear and shields always something and then one day he showed up out of the blue and all the women screamed.

Hermes messenger god would teach me something and nobody dare tell him no.

Dancing and grace I screamed no way mother would I ever do such a think it was not the amazon way to dance to be graceful or to come to know the embrace of any man as the women of the island would say.

There will come a day when one will ask you to dance and you will be grateful I showed you these things he said.

How will I know him Diana asked.

Hermes smiled and took her hand.

You are in luck my princes he is attending his very first dance this night.

No time like the present to greet your future dance partner he smiled.

They appeared outside a barn somewhere in Kansas.

Smallville U.S.A a world all to itself not many souls in this small town but a few of them would save the world one day and so the gods have taken note of those souls and being Diana is daughter to Zeus he would have her get to know this one soul most of all and make him ready to save the universe.

Outside the barn not a sound escaped the world was as peaceful as a sleeping dragon. That is a dragon with a snoring problem so the ground shook and steam escaped but over all the land remained unchanged.

I have never seen a man before you and my father she said to Hermes.

Follow your instincts he said to her know go and have what the humans call fun.

She walked in through the doors as the music seemed to entrance her like a spell.

He greeted her as her foot struck the barn floor such was Clark Kent the host of this party.

Do what comes natural the words echoed in her ears as he said hello she threw him through the doors and he rolled past Hermes........

Hmmmmmmm maybe that was bad advise he thought to himself.

Clark looked up at Diana and smiled.

She wore a tight white gown flowing to the ground with gold inlay. Diana left him speechless for the first time words refuse to form in his mind.

Shall we dance she said to him and took up a fighting stance.

Clark s heritage stepped forward his warlike nature sprang to the forefront of his brain no part of his life had trained for battle but here he was standing on the brink of something knew and out it came with no warning.

Hermes followed it all the fight began time space slowed to a crawl and they vanished and the thunder rolled off the ground as strike after strike after strike took place.

Diana screamed I like this dancing and Clark smiled as well never before had anybody pushed him to the point of panting.

We have to do this more often he said and they stopped and looked at each other.

Far above the world Diana looked down on the people coming and going.

She looked at this boy from the world of men and she asked him.

Is what we were doing truly dancing?

Clark laughed to some the best way to say hello is to fight and that in some cultures is to dance.

Thus the saying let us start this dance.

However if you would allow me to take your hand in mine.

She held out her hand and he took it and pulled her close.

You get to know your partner by the feel of them close and you move and enjoy them by how you commit to the grace of the universe around you and the music.

She could feel the warm of his body close and how it made her feel safe.

The stars over head let her understand her part in a larger universe.

Hours later they separated.

I enjoyed your presence she told him.

I to enjoyed yours Diana.

She did not say she was sorry for striking him for that was part of the charm and he did not say he was sorry for defending himself for that was the start of the dance.

Into the house he went and Diana and Hermes watched and them back to the island.

She would not tell her mother and as she looked up at other stars and made a wish she came to understand that life was all about the dance and how you became graceful even under the worse of conditions. Enjoy your time on the floor she thought.

Be graceful and do your best.

Zeus walked into her room and tucked her in for the night.

Father thank you for today she said.

I love you my child he whispered as he kissed her head.

She faded off into dreams of dancing with Clark.

Zeus smiled.

Children grow up he thought.

Time goes on.

Chapter 4

Asgards king was known to go away from time to time and when he did Thor and Loki and Sif would sit idle by and look down on the world of men and they would say what fun they seem to have for those whom live such short lives.

Loki would laugh and walk away I go down all the time he said if you do not know the club life you know nothing of humanity for you and Lady Sif really need to get out more.

Thor looked like a teenager the life of a god never aging he smiled at Sif do you wish to partake a dance with me my lady.

She looked over at him and smiled such a devilish smile as to make angels blush if indeed they blushed.

What shale I wear she said.

Loki looked over at the two of them and smiled I will make a spell that will make you fit into any place you go and look as one of them.

He cast his magic and then he went further and cast them to fate.

Oh energy binding fate reminding single out the world below and send these two to grace the world and play among the mortals for a time.

They did appear before the Kent farm the dance was in full swing the world was silent the wind was blowing and Lady Sif felt right at home.

The music in the structure did not matter to her she let the sound forge new bonds with her and her lover she let it wash away her troubles and he did the same where no time like the present time for two people so old they danced like the youth and vigor of a new born was still in them like time mattered little and to them it did not for they had so much of it.

I could stay here for ever she said to Thor....

Wish we did not have to go back home.

Loki tapped them both on the shoulder as he was slow dancing with a blonde haired girl.

Mother says we have to stay and help the mortals for a spell her on Midguard.

Sif looked at Loki and smiled her wish came true no more training or quest and that was just what a girl ordered.

The barn shook and the winds picked around the barn.

Shadows moved with such speed and force that most of the teens inside ran and took cover.

What was coming said Thor to Sif I have never seen such evil.

Clark was dancing with Diana and they all looked out of the barn doors at the approaching storm.

Thor tried to calm the storm but it would not listen.

Loki looked at the faces of those around him and Thor.

Until we know our enemy we must hide ourselves he said to the group and he cast a spell that would hide them from the eyes of the evil coming.

Dark lightning flashed around them the thunder did echo off the walls as the screams of vile creatures cried out in pain to be fed only the meal had been stolen.

We are no meal this day said Loki to himself but the group heard every word.

Then the storm went away and the voices died down and the little farm house stood still stronger then before. Kara looked up at the man holding her and held him tighter then before.

You are more then I thought you were she said.

I know whom you are and I am fine with it he told her. They had known each other for some time.

Lets go get breakfast he said. Clark this is my brother and his girlfriend.

Krypto came out of the barn and took off her dj peace. Wow always a crazy night with you guys around she said.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@arthurkerr: No offence but the formatting could use some work, it's not clear what is narrative and what is dialouge. And I know this is the pot calling the kettle black but you could use some commas in here to break up the longer sentances.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: No offense but the formatting could use some work, it's not clear what is narrative and what is dialogue. And I know this is the pot calling the kettle black but you could use some commas in here to break up the longer sentences.

kewl thanks for reading it sorry for the mistakes and all that....

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@arthurkerr: Don't apologise for them, just learn from them