• 122 results
cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cliffrice

Something Happened The worlds merged, The earths of two universes completely separate of one another became one familiar faces from both worlds met. AT first there was chaos of everyone trying to make sense of things the heroes and villains met Some Were friends some were foes some just Co existed. New tensions arise with the flow of time, what new heroes and what new stories might flow forth from the mingling of the two great universes.

the basic Idea.

Eternity and Kismet fall in love and become one in a form of cosmic matrimony for whatever reason the One above all the the presence allow this union which causes the merging of both the marvel and Dc universe together into effectively one universe.

The rules

All places within each universe exist as separate entities. Except for planets with the same names For example there is only one mars in this jointed universe though they are both joined this might bring the marvel and DC martians into conflict.

All organizations in both universes exist. A.I.M. Might come into conflict with S.T.A.R. labs for example. Or maybe the Nova Corpse might come into contact with the Green Lanterns, Maybe at times they work together.

This is not an amalgam universe, And i'm not trying to compete with that sort of thread. all the characters are separate from one another for the most part. There may be Amalgam-like characters like for example maybe one of you invents a Thanagarian who joins the NOVA corpse, He might be seen as an amalgam of Hawkman and nova but no actual amalgams,

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to make an interesting new character for this new universe ideally this character will be a marriage of themes and ideas from both universes.

Not good a writing a fan fic? Than maybe just throw an idea out there for someone to pick up. Or make a brief Scenario idea or even drop a picture here to inspire someone else.

Below below is a picture i threw togeather to get the ball rolling and as kind of an example idea on this new adventure into fan fiction.

No Caption Provided
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@cliffrice: Nice pic!

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By BatteredArmor

I really wish I could participate in this, but I'm part of 3 groups and work super slowly. If you need any help like organizing it into a library or something pm me but until I finish some stuff I'm gonna have to wait to join

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

@BlackArmor said:

I really wish I could participate in this, but I'm part of 3 groups and work super slowly. If you need any help like organizing it into a library or something pm me but until I finish some stuff I'm gonna have to wait to join

Agreed, only I'm part of five groups, not 3.

Avatar image for darth_brendroid
darth_brendroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By darth_brendroid

I'd be interested, but I think I tend to be on the perfectionist side of things and probably a little slow. Not to mention I think I'm in two groups (one story each; not sure about pitching a second idea to one of those groups), have exams coming up and my own writing projects I'm planning on kicking back into gear once exams are over. Do like the picture though :)

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cliffrice

Thats ok if you cant contribute full stories, you can always just throw around ideas here and maybe someone else might pick up on them. this is for fan fic Pro. and the casual reader as well.

Ill start

Doctor Doom Takes control of the Legion of Doom. What Does this brilliant new leadership mean for the Earth, And What are dooms motives as doom seldom works with a team.

There is a new Symbiote in Gotham, Its Host, Harley Quinn! Her love of the Joker now Exaggerated to new symbiote fueled Lengths. How will this Psycotic Duos rampage be Stopped?

The fantastic Five? Whats Mr. Mxyzptlk upto now?

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rusty_Irons

Dibs on two. Lol

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By Project_Worm

@cliffrice: Legion of DOOM?! That is so wonderfully ironic.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cliffrice

anyone else hava any other ideas?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheCannon

@cliffrice Are the Avengers and Justice League separate teams?

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cliffrice

Yep all teams and entities are seperate they may swap off members but each is its own organization.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheCannon

@cliffrice said:

Yep all teams and entities are seperate they may swap off members but each is its own organization.

Okay.

Maybe the League could fight Loki. We would get to see Superman get his @$$ kicked by Loki.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cliffrice

Thats a Potentialy interesting idea :)

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By BatteredArmor

Nightwing could join the secret Avengers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#15  Edited By wildvine

And Spider-man could beat up the joker.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheCannon

And Thor beats up Green Lantern.

And remember, Wonder Woman can lift Thor's hammer. Just to help you.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#17  Edited By GR2Blackout

Hulk could become a red lantern and maybe Ghost Rider a green lantern.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#18  Edited By GR2Blackout

And Thundra and Wonder Woman switching places :P

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By feebadger
No Caption Provided

Batmans' Secret Avengers.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cliffrice

I was hopeing for more new characters as well LOL but i like the energy :D

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheCannon

Hal Jordan joining the Avengers.

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By clemj

SINESTERO CORPS SKRULL

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheCannon

Maybe Thor could get a GL ring.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cliffrice

yeah i was kinda hoping people would come up with new characters too. merging elements of both universes (no amalgams). maybe a Thanagarian finds The mace of thuderstrike and is worthy becoming the defender of midguard because thor has duties as all father of azguard.

Or maybe a Dc and marvel character have a kid and that kid is a newer hero.

Just any ideas you want to throw down here really.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheCannon

@cliffrice said:

Or maybe a Dc and marvel character have a kid and that kid is a newer hero.

Thor and Wonder Woman!

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cliffrice

Its possible :) though no written in stone I was figureing that the timeline is like 10 rears after the merging.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By wildvine

What would happan to shared characters like Dracula?

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cliffrice

They both exist. The universes are merged and all their respective populations are thrown into the same world(s). Maybe the draculas try and kill one another off to see who is lord of the vampires.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By wildvine

coolios. like maybe this cause's a vampire war.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By CapFanboy

@cliffrice: No time to write but this should hopefully get my creative juices (damn you and your hehe ) flowing.

Dr. Arthur Razinksi is a lab assistant and student to Curt Connors until the professor's disappearance. After a skirmish between Spider-man and Billy Batson due to a misunderstanding, the prof goes missing and Razinski becomes head scientist. 10 years afterwards, Arthur has grown up and become quite the scientist, his main experiment is continuing the professor's lizard serum. However, before he can do this, the lab is destroyed by another reckless superhero fight. Arthur is driven mad by the chaos that surrounds him, which he feels is too much for one world to handle and is worried by what he thinks is earth's fate, total destruction. In the aftermath of yet another meta fight, he flees into a building which is knocked down, trapped under the rubble he finds a hatch in the floor. Opens it and finds the helmet of Nabu.

This is terrible. I should stop winging things after writing a sentence. He was originally gonna be the new captain marvel until I saw the "destroyed by another reckless" thing.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cliffrice

Cool idea Cap. This is a good part of what i had in mind.

1) New characters

2)existing characters interacting with each other in interesting ways.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#32  Edited By batkevin74

@cliffrice: Idea #1 The United Nations convenes. Markovia, Wakanda, Latveria, Khandaq and India are the members on the UN Security Council along with the 5 permanent members (USA, Russia, China, France & UK). Today they hope to end the Civil War in Atlantis. Aquaman on one side, Namor on the other. Each has a legitimate claim to the throne. Their battles threaten shipping & trade since their kingdom takes up 77% of the planet. But as the steps to peace begin, an unlikely alliance between enemies (Black Manta & Attuma) threaten to derail all the hard work.

Idea #2 The Joker finds out that OsCorp owned the factory where he fell into the chemicals to make him the man he is today. He wants to 'thank' Norman Osborn personally. Can NYC survive when the Joker guns for the Green Goblin?

Idea #3 It was love at first spell but can Zatanna and Dr Strange make their relationship work? The pressures of teams, demons make for very little 'alone' time

Idea #4 Batman struggled against the straps but he was trapped in the chair. His mind raced, plotting, planning, calculating.

"You are the lynch pin Batman" said the stranger in the shadows "You are the key to the plan"

"I'm flattered" growled Batman straining against the restraints.

"You should be! You will be remembered by your friends as a traitor, but to my people, you will be a god" the stranger stepped out of the dark. Batman looked, his eye widened

"Skrulls!"

"Correct" The Skrull pulled a down a gasmask, hissing with fumes towards Batman's face "He loves you"

Do with these as will...

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cliffrice

Awesome ideas

Idea 1: AMAZO Has Gone from bad to worse. Ultrons Program in a new robotic host, Worse yet somehow he seems to have acess to batmans BABEL files. Can anyone stop a super robot bent on anhilating all biological life.

Idea 2: Storm receives a call, Something is kidnapping the Morlocks. The only clue One Unconcous DNAlien.

Idea 3: Galactus has a new Herald. KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cliffrice
No Caption Provided

THUNDERSTRIKE WIELDING THANAGARIAN!

Keep the good ideas coming everybody. :)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By wildvine

I was going to suggest a new Amazo robot based off Machine Mans design.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheCannon

How about Ultron uses some Amazo designs?

Also, Thor has to fight Superman at some point. But use the logical choice of who wins. Thor.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By wildvine

Thor agreed.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheCannon

Lobo should fight the Silver Surfer.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DEGRAAF

I would like to see Mr. Sinister do genetic testing and evolution on Doomsday, to further his own life.

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Rusty_Irons

Bizzaro Deadpool.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheCannon

I love this more every time I look at this.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheCannon

Okay, I don't care how many fan fictions I have. I want to be part of this.

What kind of rules are there? I have a series in mind I want to write, but want to make sure it works.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cliffrice

Rules... Err

The rules

All places within each universe exist as separate entities. Except for planets with the same names For example there is only one mars in this jointed universe though they are both joined this might bring the marvel and DC martians into conflict.

All organizations in both universes exist. A.I.M. Might come into conflict with S.T.A.R. labs for example. Or maybe the Nova Corpse might come into contact with the Green Lanterns, Maybe at times they work together.

This is not an amalgam universe, And i'm not trying to compete with that sort of thread. all the characters are separate from one another for the most part. There may be Amalgam-like characters like for example maybe one of you invents a Thanagarian who joins the NOVA corpse, He might be seen as an amalgam of Hawkman and nova but no actual amalgams,

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to make an interesting new character for this new universe ideally this character will be a marriage of themes and ideas from both universes. Maybe the child of a character from each universe. Maybe a combo of both?

New character not you thing? Thats cool too than come up with an interesting scenario for existing characters Maybe a character from each universe strikes up a romance. Maybe two villains from each universe team up.

Not good a writing a fan fic? Than maybe just throw an idea out there for someone else to pick up. Or make a brief Scenario idea or even drop a picture here to inspire someone else. Maybe Cadmus and Intelegencia get togeather to splice gamma and Kryptonian DNA to make A Hero busting super monster. Just throw ideas arround.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheCannon

Okay.

I wanted to write a Green Lantern/Thor series. I might have a problem with that, but if it's okay, then I can give it.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By cliffrice

Sounds good to me. What sort of story did you have in mind?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheCannon

@cliffrice said:

Sounds good to me. What sort of story did you have in mind?

I basically wanted Thor to start fighting Red Lanterns (or maybe someone from Sinestro corps) and Hal to fight people in Asgard. They eventually join together, and become partners.

My only problem would be I haven't read a lot of GLs, so I might screw up their personalities.

Avatar image for daviegourevitch
daviegourevitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#47  Edited By daviegourevitch

This sounds almost exactly the same as the Marvel/ DC crossover, JLA-Avengers. It's a good read and this is a great idea, just change some of the things that are the same. I.e.

Eternity and Kismet are lovers in the crossover.

and the fact that characters powers overlap:

and the fact that superman is the only one able to lift thors hammer. I'm trying to be productive don't get me wrong, but a lot's been done before, Sorry.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheCannon

@daviegourevitch said:

and the fact that superman is the only one able to lift thors hammer. I'm trying to be productive don't get me wrong, but a lot's been done before, Sorry.

What are you talking about Superman being the only one? There are several problems with that:

1. JLA/Avengers was non canon.
  2. Wonder Woman has lifted it in a canon crossover.
  3. Superman only lifted it because Odin lifted the enchantment.

Also, who cares if it's been done? Is there a problem with Marvel Re-imagined since Marvel did it with Ultimate Marvel?

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By cliffrice

I know where it came from JLA avengers was an inspiration.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheCannon

So, will there be a problem with my Thor/Green Lantern series? I also wanted them to fight each other at some point.