#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27351 posts) - - Show Bio
Written By: Avenging-X-Bolt 

DC Genesis: Teen Titans #1

Planet Krypton Cafe,Keystone City,1:00 pm

Two boys are sitting at a table outside a resteraunt, the first boy is African American, with piercing amber eyes and black dreadlocks.he is wearing a wifebeater and faded denim jeans, I seashell pendant hangs around his neck. He has an irratated scowl across his face and is drumming his fingers on the table. Across from him sits an equally handsome Caucasian boy with jet black hair and crystal blue eyes. His calm and collected demeanor provides a stark contrast to his boyish good looks. His eyes are glued to to a newspaper article about an arsonist calling himself "Heatwave"

Jackson: I cant believe this, he running late again!!! This is so typical.

Tim:I'm sure something came up, he always has a reason

Jackson:The guy freakin tiptoes at Mach 4!!!!!! What possible reason could he have for being.....

*Jackson is interrupted as Tim's cellphone begins to ring. The tune "Hey Driver" is barely audible over the hustle and bustle of the crowd*

Tim: well speak of the devil, that's him now.

*grinning in relief, Tim activates his bluetooth earbuds*

Tim: *In a mockingly stern tone*Hello Bartholemew, you do remember we had an appointment , you know how your mother worries when your late for dinner

Jackson: Your momma throws batarangs

Tim: I love you too honey...... Wait Bart slow down, dude I can't understand a single......wait....Oh god.........you didn't...........in front of him?!? Well of course he took a swing at you!!! God,you can be a doofus...........hey!!!!! There's no need for that kind of language!!!!.....what channel is it on.....ok, see you in a few.....

*Tim hangs up and facepalms for a minute with a reluctant smile on his face before motioning to to a nearby waitress*

Waitress:something I can do for you two boys?

Tim: Could you change to channel 3 please? And turn the volume up?

Waitress: Sure thing, hon.

Jackson: *turns to Tim,as the waitress leaves* What the hell is going on? Tim: Let's just say its about time that we got Bart fixed.......

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Great chapter!

#4 Posted by batkevin74 (9730 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Nice. Is Jackson the new Aqualad? I'm behind in who is or isn't the titans these days

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

Muchos gracias

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27351 posts) - - Show Bio
@batkevin74 said:

@spiderbat87: Nice. Is Jackson the new Aqualad? I'm behind in who is or isn't the titans these days

@Avenging-X-Bolt
#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Jackson is the new Aqualad

#8 Posted by CapFanboy (4497 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: @Avenging-X-Bolt: Strange. I didn't catch this O.o It looks great! Is there any more right now or are you working on it?

#9 Posted by ekrolo (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a big fan of Teen Titans but this seems like a real cool take on the team, whens #2 coming out?

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm waiting on Razzie who is scripting for me, but she told me that it might take a while since she is so busy.

#11 Posted by Cage_2913_69 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Boss

#12 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: oh my...this is very epic.

#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i remember this

#14 Posted by tomdickharry1984 (830 posts) - - Show Bio

Cools! "Your momma throws batarangs!" Ha :)

#15 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1540 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: This is pretty good, is there more? It has a great start

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: @4donkeyjohnson said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: This is pretty good, is there more? It has a great start

#17 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny: Becoming more and more tempted to add more.

#18 Posted by Ironhawk22 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Great job so far. It's already better than Scott Lobdell's run:D PLEASE DC HIRE Avenging X-Bolt and the person who scripted this!