YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

Jokers Hideout

“I dunno Ivy, I don’t want to ask Ghuly, he’s depressing.” Harley Quinn sat in her throne chair as she spoke to Poison Ivy on the phone.

“Just ask Catwoman to ask Talia.” Ivy suggested.

“Hold up, I though Talia hated Catwoman for messin’ with Bat-Brain?” Harley exclaimed.

“Oh yeah, I forgot they both act like they’re in high school.”

KNOCK KNOCK!

“BRB Ivy, door.” Harley put the phone down and skipped to the door, and opened it, “OMG! Vibe? Is that you? Joker said you had gotten retconned!” Harley’s expression changed from excited to shock; “Wait, hero…BOYS!”

The man in the doorway laughed, “This is just his old suit, but I am a hero. Name is Lockheart.”

No Caption Provided

Members of the Joker Gang surrounded Lockheart, but he just laughed, “I know that all of Joker’s good men went to Apokolipis and died.” He got himself in a fighting stance, “These are his flunkies.”

Lockheart chopped one of them in the throat while simultaneously chocking another with his legs, before anyone could react, he was behind Harley getting ready to handcuff her, “I’m taking you in Harleen.” He whispered into her ear.

Harley had had years of experience slipping out of handcuffs, she easily got herself out of them then kicked Lockheart in the groin, pushed him on the ground, and pointed a gun at his head. “You’re done loser!”

No Caption Provided

*Suddenly, the gun disappeared in a puff of smoke. Seconds later, 2 witch like people appeared out of nowhere with the gun, the one who was most likely the mother nudged her daughter, who promptly apologized for taking the gun and said that she was still practicing. They then poofed away and weren’t seen for the rest of the day.

During this time, Lockheart took the liberty of taking out the remaining joker goons. “Looks like it’s just us.”

Harley smiled, “Don’t ya’ mean us four! Get ‘em babies!” Two hyenas ran out from the darkness and attacked Lockheart, they tried to rip apart his clothes. Luckily, the clothing was made out of a rare metal that is as flimsy as cloth but as durable as steel.

Lockheart was able to shimmy his way out of the dogs grip and kill both of them, in which Harley replied with a sigh, “Not again…”

Harley then quickly ran to her throne chair and grabbed her Bag O’ Tricks from behind it, “Let’s see how you’re gonna die!” She closed her eyes and shook up the bag; she then pulled out a piece of dynamite out from it and said, “This’ll be a blast!” Harley lit it then threw it towards Lockheart’s direction. She grabbed her phone then sped out of the room with her Bag O’ Tricks.

2 Hours Later, Poison Ivy’s Hideout

“You should go back to your old look Harley; you look sort of ugly in that outfit.” Poison Ivy sat on her couch as she watched Harley go through her Bag O’ Tricks looking for anything useful.

No Caption Provided

“Here it is!” Harley pulled out her original costume, the one that The Joker liked the best. “I’ve been looking for this thing since forever! Tell me if I’ve out grown it or not.” Harley put on the costume and showcased herself for Ivy. “So?”

No Caption Provided

“Ah, reminds me of the good ol’ times.”

“Who says we can’t still terrorize Gotham? Call up Kitty, we’re gonna find us someone who can bring back Mista J!”

Ivy smiled and picked up the phone.

@wildvine:

@joygirl: I'm sorry?

@tommythehitman

@awesam

Suggestions and feedback welcome!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Pretty awesome! I like how you used Harley's Arkham City Costume and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Good job. You wrote a good Harley.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@youngjustice

Dialogue was a touch off. Kinda rushed too. Though I like the idea of Harley on a mission to bring Joker back to life. Btw, call outs don't work on the story post. You have to make an additional post to call people out.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pretty awesome! I like how you used Harley's Arkham City Costume and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Thanks!

@awesam said:

Good job. You wrote a good Harley.

I'm very glad to hear that.

@wildvine said:

@youngjustice

Dialogue was a touch off. Kinda rushed too. Though I like the idea of Harley on a mission to bring Joker back to life. Btw, call outs don't work on the story post. You have to make an additional post to call people out.

I see, I will definetly try to improve on those things in the next issue, good that you like the plot though.

Also, thanks for the note.