waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

A swamp.

Zoom had found himself in a swamp. And that was how it was suppose to be.

Eobard Thawne had combined the Cosmic Treadmill with his newly gained superspeed, and had traveled back in time. To the 21st Century. 4000 years before New Central City had been build. Back when there was a nature reserve instead of one of the most advanced cities in America. Before the swamp had been burned to the ground by an unknown madman.

It worked. It really worked! Eobard had traveled back in time! This was his big chance to be the hero he always wanted to be. All he had to do was being at the right place at the right time. He had traveled back to 2015, the year where the Flash, also known as the Bloody Speedster, had made his first appearance. First as a bank robber, in order to fund his research, but later moved on to bigger things in the name of science, such as stealing the Orb Of Ra, using it to create one of the greatest as well as depraved monsters in history.

Eobard took a quick glance at his surroundings. Besides being the perfect place to hide the Treadmill, it was also a wonderful place as well. What a wicked time the 21st Century must have been, to be a millennium of mad and evil meta-humans who would destroy a place as beautiful as this swamp. A shame he couldn't save it, but doing so would mean that New Central wouldn't be build, or at least not at this location. That could mess up the timestream.

But he would have plenty of time to explore the swamp AFTER he had saved lives and started his career as hero. Zoom ran all he could to Cosmos, Colorado, where he would...

... Where he was going to...

... WHY did he run to Cosmos, Colorado?! Eobard had never heard about that place in his life! The Flash was going to rob Central City National Bank, his first known crime that resulted in the death of 21 men and women.

Still getting used to his speed(he should not have been so hasty getting to the past) he tripped three times before he arrived to Central City.

... And no one was robbing the bank...

Eobard was confused. He was so sure that the Flash would make his debut as a masked criminal on this location. But then, he spotted a newspaper stand. The date of the day was the 21st, not the 17th. He had been too late. The robbery had already found place, and 21 innocent lives had been ended by the Bloody Speedster.

If Eobard had been more attentive, he would have made sure that he knew EXACTLY how the treadmill worked, before he did something as complicated and risky as timetraveling.

If he had been more thoughtful, he would have realized that it might not have been the best of idea to space out at the middle of the streets in costume very similar to the one worn by a murderer who had been on the front page only four days ago.

If he wasn't lost in his own thoughts over self-pitying, would have noticed that people had noticed him and were now running scared, believing he was the Flash.

And he would have notice that the Rogues had just arrived.

Considering the fact that Eobard was a smart man, he was kind of a dumb@ss.

"You got some nerves, showing your face here!" Heatwave opened fire. Literally.

To be continued...

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@waezi2: Nice, I will write in something in MM5 about a blur of yellow :)

Also because paradoxical time travel, Zoom kinda HAS to let these things happen otherwise he'll never know about them in the future to come back to the past to deal with them...yeah crazy huh!?!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@waezi2: Nice, I will write in something in MM5 about a blur of yellow :)

Also because paradoxical time travel, Zoom kinda HAS to let these things happen otherwise he'll never know about them in the future to come back to the past to deal with them...yeah crazy huh!?!

OR...in trying to stop what he thinks causes the thing, his own actions cause it to happen! That's the one that always "bakes my noodle," as they said in The Matrix. :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

...the Rogues?

Okay. I... I... whatever. Fine. Should have asked first but whatever.

Good issue anyway.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Dude, sorry. I thought I already did that, but it's been a while since I wrote Z1, so...

Anyway, sorry.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

NeonPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Great work, I like the shout-out to in-universe stories.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neonpheonix: Thanks. I hope you will check out the new Flash oneshot as well:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/dc-converso-the-flash-oneshot-1705429/#4/