Dc comics civil war

done85hot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By done85hot

with Injustice: Gods Among Us video game coming out. it looks like the fighting game will have two classes gadgets vs powers. i was wondering how good of a story line you could do with a DC Civil war. similar to Marvel Civil War the beef will have to do with registration, but not of superheros, but of super powers. so all Metahumans/Aliens have to register.

It goes without saying the leader of anti registration will be Superman and the leader of Pro registration will be Batman (he's pro because he can justify that it will be safer for every one if there was a data base of people with powers or something like that)

I know every ones thinks the Metahuman/Aliens would kill, but you have to remember Batman, Lex Luther and Ra's Al Ghul will be on the same side. i'm sure they can come up with a ulimeted amount of things to counter the superpowers.

i know about Knigdom come
but they had Metahumans on both sides. i'm talking about
Humans that are highly trained or have powerful war suits: Batman and family, Green Arrow, Lex Luthorr, Steel. Mister Terrific. Hush, ect
vs
Metahumans/Aliens with powers: Superman, Wonder woman, Flash, Aquaman, Amazo, Clayface
.ect.,
we get to see fight between League of Assassins vs Amazons
Batman Family vs Superman Family

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@done85hot: I like it but I think they'd be the other sides. Batman would be Anti & Superman Pro but good idea...write it up!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

@batkevin74 said:

@done85hot: I like it but I think they'd be the other sides. Batman would be Anti & Superman Pro but good idea...write it up!

This. I couldn't see Batman for registration or Superman against.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@TheCannon said:

@batkevin74 said:

This. I couldn't see Batman for registration or Superman against.

This.

Batman is FOR the law. He saved the Joker from a death penalty in the Devil's Advocate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Joker:_Devil%27s_Advocate) not because he wanted to save Joker but because someone else had committed the crime! I could totally see Batman joining the Stark-side of the argument and Superman being the Captain America resistance leader@done85hot: you should write this