DC 5th World Order:Batman(Prologue)

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TDK_1997

Special THANKS to The Poet who helped me with editting the text a little!

There is a cave that is so dark that you cannot see anything in it except a little flashlight that is being held by a big man who is whispering something to himself.After a moment, he screams something meaningless and throws the light into the little lake that has been made through the years from the rain in this cave, scaring the cave's bats. With that completed, he began to walk around the cave talking to himself.

"This is the old Batcave. It hasn't been used for a long time and it looks like it has to be used again.

"Batman is long gone and dead. His job wasn't easy.With the cowl and his duty,he was going crazy.His own craziness killed him that tragic night. Right at this spot where I am standing, he killed himself before his son's eyes. Damian Wayne then became Batman.However, even though he was trained by the League of Assassins, he died in the battlefield.In front of the eyes of everybody, the legend died!"

Having said these words, he went to one of the walls and hit it.Out of the wall,fell a Batsuit.

"This is a Batsuit. It's useless in the 41st century which is ruled by the New Gods.Who can use this?There are almost no superheroes.But even the ones the ones that exist are hiding themselves. You can ask me,how I know so much. Well my wife was killed by the biggest secret organization ,The Jokers.The New Gods don't know about them and that's good for them and for me,as well.This costume was used by Bruce Wayne because he wanted revenge and had nothing to lose. Well,I have nothing to lose, as well."

"Now there is no Mitchell Bennet. There is only Batman of the 41st century!I may not help the others with the New Gods,but I'm going to help myself and will kill every single one of the Jokers!"

With completing his blabbering to himself, he looks at the costume and puts Batman's mask on.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Great chapter!

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#3  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

Very cool!

you're very welcome! I look forward to reading more of this batman...

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TDK_1997

@The Poet: Well,the first chapter will be ready for approval tomorrow.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

Let me know if you're ever interested in doing a 5th world order World's Finest story

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TDK_1997

@joshmightbe: I'll have that in mind.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By batkevin74

I think I like it, it's a tad strange though. Looking forward to reading more to clear up whether Batman is just a crazy old spelunker