TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TDK_1997

DC 5th Wolrd Order:Batman Chapter One:

"Gotham City at night.A scary place to be if you can't defend yourself.If you look closer into the streets of Gotham,you wouldn't see anything but illegal stuff being sold and being made.Down there I see people selling weapons and drugs,a woman being raped and a boy being kidnapped.I won't help any of these people because I have another mission,to kill every single Joker in this town."

Mitchell swings with his batarang over the city that became something disgusting after Batman died.He was the thing that was keeping this city input.Without him,the city is a thing that the people use only for killing somebody.With now a new Batman,some people imagine that the city would be nice for living again but they don't know that the Batman wants only revenge now,nothing else.

"In that old factory are some of the Jokers and if I beat them,they may tell me where is their boss,the one that killed my wife and ended my normal life.Now let's see what they are doing."Mitchell puts out a thermal sensor with x-ray vision and sees nothing new or strange,they are selling drugs,weapons and Bane Venom.He pisses off a lot because they aren't selling it to a grown-up,they are selling it to kids that want to be popular in their schools."That bastards are selling these kind of things only to kids,another reason why I should kill them."With a right kick he breaks the window and jumps in.The Jokers are amazed because they don't know he can possibly be so stupid to come in their territory.But when they see who is it,they eyes are being filled with fear and one of them shouts "IT'S BATMAN!".

Mitchell jumps in there,one of the Jokers attack him and he with one single kick breaks his leg.When the Joker falls on the ground he hits him with a knee in the face and breaks his teeth.Another one of them attacks him with a crowbar.When he attacks Mitchell ducks by hitting him in the balls with a fist and then grabs his face and knocks him out with a face to face attack.Now only one of them stands on his feet,but he doesn't try to attack,he tries to find his keys of the car.When he finds them,Mitchell points out a gun and asks"Where is you boss,where is your hideout?".No response from the Joker.Mitchell loads the gun,shoots him in the knee and says "Will you tell me now?".And now the Joker's response comes right through "The Batman doesn't do that.Who are you?".Mitchell ends up angry and says "I asked you first."."Our hideout is in Crime Alley.We wanted it to be in a place where it will be symbolical to the Batman.".Mitchell is now satisfied.

"No revenge is a revenge without somebody ending up dead.".After Mitchell says those words the Joker starts crying,Mitchell loads the gun again and

BLAAAAM!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

good job

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

nice work!

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#4  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@TDK_1997: interesting...

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@TDK_1997: It's good but once again spacing & punctuation. Your sentences run into each other. Hit the edit button and put spaces in right from the opening sentence! Also is it deliberate that your guy says @TDK_1997 said:

"Our hideout is in Crime Alley.We wanted it to be in a place where it will be symbolical to the Batman."

Because if he's no quite the sharpest tool in the shed it works, but if not then the sentence should be "We wanted it to be in a place where it will be SYMBOLIC to the Batman" If you've ever seen the film Boondock Saints, Willem Dafoe does a great bit about symbolism. Other than that I'm enjoying Batman, who is more self serving and blood thirsty and I'm looking forward to seeing WHY Bruce Wayne killed himself in front of Damien all those years ago.