joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Cleveland , Ohio-3 weeks ago

A ring of fire pops up in an empty parking lot, within it a portal opens and from it emerged 7 fearsome creatures and one small manlike Imp. The 7 demons take off in different directions as the imp takes a look around saying, "Earth looks like crap."

Fortress of Solitude- Now

Superman and Superboy had just finished up a training session when the fortress started to shake. They stood looking around wondering what was causing this when suddenly a puff of smoke came off the ground, an imposing shadow formed in it walking slowly toward them. The figure stopped before him and leaned over as it started coughing and waving the smoke away.

When the smoke cleared they saw the small man, no more than 3 feet tall. He looked up and introduced himself, "I'm Kix, and you are?" Superboy and Superman introduced themselves as Kal came online asking, "Kix?"

The imp looked back, "Yes, Kix. Short for Kixilamacxal." Superboy put in, "Kix is fine, noway I'm trying to pronounce that."

Superman added," Okay, now what exactly are you doing here Kix?"

The imp looked up, " Well, I grew up with uncle Mxy telling me stories of Earth, he used to go there all the time messing with the Superman of that era." Kal looked annoyed, "I remember."

Kix continued, " I have always wanted to visit but some weird energy has been preventing my kind from entering the Earth dimensions directly, so I had to take a detour through Hell. I was warned against it because despite Hell being one of the easiest places in all the multiverse to get into is a real pain getting out so, long story short I made a deal with some demons who showed me how to get out but I ended up on the wrong Earth and Lucifer banned me from ever entering Hell again so I was hoping you people might have someway to help me get home." The Kryptonians and the hologram looked confused.

Kal spoke up, "Have you tried saying your name backwards?" The imp gave him a cold look,"No, I'm severly brain damaged and forgot the most basic thing fifth dimensional 4 year olds understand." Kal leered at him.

Superboy walked over to the Imp, "Sarcasm probably is the way to get help here." Kix looked at him,"Okay, how about this." Kix snapped his fingers and Superboy was turned into a horse on roller skates skidding across the floor.

Superman was shocked, "Look, we will do what we can to help but we can't have you making super horses out of us." Kix sighed, "Fine, I'll turn him back but no tricks. That's my thing."

To be continued.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

The imp looked back, "Yes, Kix. Short for Kixilamacxal."

Nice name for Mr. Mxyzptlk's 5th cousin twice removed on his mother's side :) I do like how you've twisted Superman & Etrigan together, subtley but nicely done

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Just doing my part to show a connected world

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers