Posted by joshmightbe (25874 posts) - - Show Bio

Metropolis, Governor's Tower

Overlord Zane stood before his brother Governor Stark and tried to explain how he'd lost a truck load of prisoners, "It was a kryptonian, I fought as hard as I could be he used some kind of trickery on me." The Governor hits a button on his desk that lowers a view screen showing Zane being beaten. He walked over to Zane and pulled the bandage off his forehead revealing the S shield scar and spoke.

"You are pathetic, if we didn't share a mother I'd kill you myself. You disgrace our family with this defeat. You will find this......Super Man and bring him to me so I can show you how a true warrior deals with his enemies. Now get out of my sight, I can't bare to look at you any longer." Stark went back to his desk as Zane angrily stomped out of the room.

Metropolis, The Wardog bar

Superman using his new idenity, Charles Kent is applying for a job as a bartender. The place is a bit run down, mostly catering to society's castoffs making it a perfect place to avoid the attention of the Overlords who generally avoid the Suicide Slums. The job also came with an apartment above the place and didn't require much of a back ground check so he was glad to get it. The owner was a short chubby man named Bob, who was just glad to finally fill the postion.

Charles quickly moved in to his new appartment and started getting to know the staff. He thought to himself, this is as good a place as any to start a life.

Luthor Corp HQ

President and C.E.O. Alexis Luthor watched footage of an Overlord being trounced in a fight by her experiment with a shocked look on her face. As it played millions of possibilities raced through her mind and slowly an evil smile forms.

#1 Posted by batkevin74 (12321 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

"You are pathetic, if we didn't share a mother I'd kill you myself. You disgrace our family with this defeat. You will find this......Super Man and bring him to me so I can show you how a true warrior deals with his enemies. Now get out of my sight, I can't bare to look at you any longer." Stark went back to his desk as Zane angrily stomped out of the room.

It'd be even better if Stark was the YOUNGER brother of Zane, rubbing more salt into the insulted wound! And hopefully Supes gets to do a Superman 3 and get drunk, flicking peanuts like bullets and yelling at himself in the mirror! :) Nice work, keep it up

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (25874 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: Stark is the older brother in this story but they will have another brother who is also a Governor who is the oldest, basically Zane is the disappointment of the family who lives off his brothers' accomplishments

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39971 posts) - - Show Bio

Good stuff :)

#4 Posted by BlackArmor (6213 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool

#5 Posted by The Poet (8646 posts) - - Show Bio

good job

#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (15879 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice!