DC 5th World Order:

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By nickthedevil

Finding the Titans wasn’t hard. Beating them was the challenge.

NOT because they were anywhere near my power level, but because it took all I had to not just kill them all on the spot. It would have been quick…

But I need them. I know next to nothing about this century or it’s new governing leaders. And this new speedster Ben has some potential… he’s virtually untouched by the Allen’s Naïve morals. The boy is fast, but not for me. I catch him by the back of his shirt and lift him off his feet as to keep him from running anywhere.

Professor Zoom: “What do you say? Interested?”

He looks up at me with the same fearful eyes I see in Barry… disgusting. I can't wait to get rid of it.

Kid Flash: “W-wait, what? So you’re not trying to kill me?”

Professor Zoom: “No boy, have you not been paying attention?!” *sets down Ben* “You have much to learn Ben. And I need to know where I am and what’s going on here. That’s where you and your friends come in. See, we can help each other.” *grins*

Ben looks at me skeptically. and after a few looks nods in agreement.

Kid Flash: “Okay… but what did you do to my friends?”

Professor Zoom: “Relax. they're unconscious and safe. Ben, before we head back though, i need you to show me what's happened here."

I have to slow down slightly in order to not pass him, But I digress, He certainly holds potential…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keeping priorities first, I have Ben show me the outside world starting with Metropolis and Gotham. And I do not like what I see. So called, “gods” have come, pretentious as all aliens tend to be, and enslaved our race.

I know the Thawne blood line has a single descendant living in this era. I won’t tolerate the Thawne bloodline being forced to whither and suffer here. But now is not the time for that. I need information first about what has transpired here and what I am opposing.

The boy first takes me to Metropolis. I gaze at a building that once was the daily planet.

I couldnt help but smile.Where are you now superman?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaving Metropolis behind we entered old Gotham city.

Kid Flash: " that big coliseum is the arena. The overlord's favorite source of entertainment. slaves, criminals alike are put to fight and die for their amusement. there's also underground rumors circulating about the Arena Master helping out the people who don't deserve to be there. we've talked about seeing for oursleves, but we decided it was too much of a risk to put our lives on the line. anyway, lets keep moving, we're more likely to get caught around here."

We ran back to his Titan's hideout to find his friends awake.

After kid flash had explained to his team our deal they didn't seem convinced. Especially not this Robin. He hasn't had enough tragedy to be as dedicated as his formers.

Robin: "Okay. we need each other but I don't trust you, and if you even try anything we won't hesitate to take you down.

Superboy: "Count on it."

Professor Zoom: "Ahahaha! Like you did earlier? Please. Show me how that would go."

I reached out my right hand and using my negative speed force I made a construct: A black stick with gold lighting bolts on each side. Smacking it against the palm of my left hand and jeering I said unto them,

"Listen up children. Your Professor has arrived, and class is now in session. I'm going to make you all... Better. so don't hold back."

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nickthedevil

DAMN!!!! I FORGOT TO FINISH THE TITLE!!!!

No Caption Provided

This is chapter 2 of Professor Zoom and the Teen Titans....

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

ROFL

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nickthedevil

@spiderbat87 said:

ROFL

thanks for the support. :P

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@nickthedevil said:

@spiderbat87 said:

ROFL

lol hay I approved this so you already know I think it's good
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nickthedevil

@spiderbat87 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@spiderbat87 said:

ROFL

lol hay I approved this so you already know I think it's good

yeah i know. i didnt get to say thanks either...

Thanks man.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By TDK_1997

Really nice second chapter.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@nickthedevil said:

using my negative speed force I made a construct: A black stick with gold lighting bolts on each side. Smacking it against the palm of my left hand and jeering I said unto them,

"Listen up children. Your Professor has arrived, and class is now in session. I'm going to make you all... Better. so don't hold back."

Love that bit! Well done