#1 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

He was young, probably no more then twenty walked into the church. His eyes were both as blue as an ocean and welling with tears, tears that continued to roll down his cheek and face, eventually falling into the very holy water he crossed himself with. His face was soured as if he had no joy at all. And as he made his way to one of the many chairs in the place of worship, his tear ducts brimming, he slowly began a prayer.

"Dear god, I come before you both humbled and with great humility" was how he began, and then he went on. Explaining everything, weaving a tale so extraordinary. He was never really a religious man but at this point, he'd do anything to save her. To save his mother, She was all he had right now. His girlfriend left him, His father was a raging drunk and he had no other family. But his mother now laid in a hospital bed at night, eaten up with cancer. And so he prayed, hours on end, hands and knees, crying his soul out.

Religion was his only place to turn, she had the best care, the best doctors money could buy but it just wasn't enough. The cancer had spread, she was nearly dead but that didnt stop his prayers. He continued, begging with god, to let his mother live at least.........one more day.  "Please, One last day with her, I'd give anything for that."

And when such words were spoken, a golden shining angel appeared before him.

"And is this true?" The holy warrior asked as his wings spread before the young mans eyes. Quickly, he wiped the tears from his eyes and flicked them to the floor, his eyes widened "Ye---ye---yes" He stuttered nervously. The winged man then drew a scroll from a satchel that was carelessly strapped to his back. The scroll was handed to the young man and slowly he opened it, "What is this?" A simple answer was given as a reply "Oh nothing much. Just sign your name on the bottom. It simply says that you mean what you say"

"What did I say?" Asked the man confused.

"Jack, You just said, I'd give anything for one more day with my mother. Is this correct?"

"How did you know my name?" The man said now even more bewildered.

The angelic being now appeared to be furious "DO NOT QUESTION ME GODDAMIT! DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT SAY I'D GIVE ANYTHING FOR ANOTHER DAY WITH MY MOTHER!?!" His eyes glowed red with fire as he shouted these words.

Cowering back, Jack only responded "Yes..." His lip quivered as he did say this meekly.

"THEN SIGN THE $^$^ING SCROLL!"

Though hesitant to do so, he had no choice, so he pulled a pen from his shirt's breast pocket and wrote his name on the dotted line.

"Thank you" The warrior said snatching the scroll from his hands and throwing it back into his satchel. A light filled aura surrounded the creature and carried him off.........But where did the aforementioned winged man go? Heaven? Hell? Some where in between? He showed both angelic and demonic traits.

What was he? What did Jack really sign?

To be continued......

Yeah, It's short but bear with me here. It's just a first ish.

#2 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, that angel's personality surprised me :P

it was nice, I want to know what the angel is now *really curious*

#3 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Jack the Ripper said:
"wow, that angel's personality surprised me :P

"
Not many Angels use the F-word huh? :P
#4 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Jack the Ripper said:

"
"
I think I'm more surprised by an angel saying goddamit xP
#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Jack the Ripper said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Jack the Ripper said:

"
"
I think I'm more surprised by an angel saying goddamit xP
"
lmao.

Thanks.
#6 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting...I have a feeling Jack should have read the roll a bit closer though :P

#7 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"Interesting...I have a feeling Jack should have read the roll a bit closer though :P
"
lmao.

Yeah, Your gonna find that out in the next ish.....(I'm writing it now)
#8 Edited by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

And so the creature obviously returned back to whence he came, immediately Jack dashed to the hospital in his black beat-up convertible, After about a twenty minute drive, Jack pulled up in front of the hospital, His jet black hair pulled back into a pony tail even though it was soaked with sweat and tears. After  parking his car, he grabbed a fist full of flowers. ripping them from their roots out of the ceramic vase they called home just outside the hospital's doorway.

Gently, he tapped his fist against the door. "Come in Mr. Castle" Said the fresh faced nurse behind the door.  He threw back the door, to see his mother now sitting up in the bed, smiling and eating some pudding. "Mom!" He said in excitement as he rushed to hug her.  "Oh, Hi son" She said in surprise, "Why so excited?" She asked curiously as she set her pudding aside. "Mom, Your.....Well" He said as yet another tear came down his face.

The nurse took him by the arm and stepped him over to the side of wall so that his mother could not their conversation.

"Son, She doesnt even remember the Cancer, In fact, She has no idea whats going on or why she's here. Her vital signs are fine and as far we can see.......She's as healthy as a horse"

"How?" Jack asked.

"All we can say is that this is a miracle.....Divine Intervention maybe?" The nurse joked as she went back over to the now un-sickly woman.

"Holy crap" Jack's lips muttered as he thought about what had happen not but moments ago, Whatever that thing was really helped him.  and so Jack spent his whole day talking with his mother. Talking to her about everything, they laughed and cried and shared every story they had.

The next day

The next day, Jack's mother was allowed to leave the hospital at exactly 3:05 pm. And as soon as she stepped out of the hospital, she was struck dead. Of course, Jack's first thought was that dammed Angel. He must have been the one who pulled the strings and killed his mother, After all, That Angel/Demon thing was the one who brought his mother to life in the first place. Perhaps it was him who killed her or at least knew who did. Carefully, He picked up his mothers corpse and hurled her into the back seat of his car before driving straight for the church.

Once there, he began praying again filled with both sadness and rage once more, He prayed to see that little angelic demonic thing once more.

Finally, after many moments of praying, The creature then reared his head once more.

"Yes?" He said with a sadistic grin.

"MY MOTHER IS #$(%ING DEAD!" Jack shouted, his eyes fiery.

"Yes, She is dead. As I recall you only asked for one more day with her and you said "I'd give anything" for that last day"

"You sonnova...." Jack said at the top of his lungs charging after this thing.

The creature just snapped it's fingers and teleported behind the anger filled man, "Those were your words Jack. Hell, You signed the contract"

"What?" Jack said.....his eyes widening.

"You signed the contract, Didnt ya? Did you even read the goddamed thing?" The creature asked,

Of course, Jack said no but continued on to say "Why would Angels do this? Are you even an Angel? Are you a creature of the Devil? What are you?" Jack said still crying.

"Suck it up, Your a man aint ya? And to answer your question....I work for Theriznok. I don't work for hell nor heaven. I work for he and he alone. Theriznok is a creature of great power who rules over his own domain, We're the third party Jack. The neutrality in a sense. You signed your soul to us. Welcome to being our Angel of Death" With that, The creature dissipated into thin air and so Jack was left with all the memories of what happened and the telling of a great power he'd receive.

To be continued.

#9 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

0.0 I was right!

#10 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"0.0 I was right!
"
lol.

Yeah, You were.
#11 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#12 Posted by Azalea (523 posts) - - Show Bio

oh i like it

it ROCKZ ^_^

#13 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Azalea said:
"oh i like it

it ROCKZ ^_^"

Heh, Thanks Azalea.
#14 Posted by Azalea (523 posts) - - Show Bio

UR welcome ^^ 

#15 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio

ooh, is this a Saint of Killers I see in the making? :P

#16 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Jack the Ripper said:
"ooh, is this a Saint of Killers I see in the making? :P
"

No.......

shifts eyes around and wonders how he found out :P

#17 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"

No.......

"
oh...was I supposed to keep that out of the threads...oops, sorry for ruining your plan :D
#18 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Jack the Ripper said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"

No.......

"
oh...was I supposed to keep that out of the threads...oops, sorry for ruining your plan :D
"
lol.

Next ish soon.
#19 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"ooh, is this a Saint of Killers I see in the making? :P"
No.......

shifts eyes around and wonders how he found out :P"
lmfao xD
#20 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

5 hours later.

He'd drove into the country, Driving into the golden orange and purple sunset as his heart panged with sadness, Finally pulling off into an old abandoned creek, All he remembered doing after that moment was dumping his mother's cold body into the lake. He took a seat on a rock, and put his arms to the side, watching the dead woman float adrift and letting a tear or two fall into the murky water. That night,  Jack decided to stay in the country. He pulled up into a some two star useless motel. Stepping out of the car, Jack shook some mud from his boots and walked into the lobby.

The woman behind the desk was blond, chewing gum and gave off that special look......The look that said "I really don't give a rat's @$$", Filing her nails, she barely lifted her eyes onto the man.  "Yes?" She said letting out a sigh. A sigh that signaled she really did not care for her job.  Jack sensed in her eyes, quickly he stared her down and said in a new found deep darkened tone "I want a goddamed room"

She heard his chilling tone, It didn't seem like it even came from this world..........because it wasnt.  Quickly she set down what she was doing and scuffled through her paper work quickly.

"Sir, There are no rooms available" She said slightly frightened of what he would respond with.

He rolled his quietly and then raised up his palm, using his other hand, to reach into his back pocket. Suavely, he slipped the bill on the desk and lowered his aforementioned palm.

She took the bill and slid it into her purse, clicking a reserved room out of the system. She smiled back up at him and handed him a door-key, "Room number 6" she said.

"Good" His lips twisted into a yellow grin and his eyes glowed with fire. Little did Jack know, Something was about to change within himself. Something big, Something dark was about to come out, but what ?

And so he found his room, Not even bothering to turn the light on, He just plopped himself onto the couch and fell asleep.  The morning would prove...........much fun.

Sorry it's so short, but I was in a rush.

Anyway, Hope you enjoy.

#21 Posted by Azalea (523 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm the girl at the desk was scardy kat! 
lol jk good job

#22 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Azalea said:
"hmmm the girl at the desk was scardy kat! 
lol jk good job"
Thanks Azalea.
#23 Posted by talia (362 posts) - - Show Bio

gd job cant wait for the next one

#24 Posted by One Shot (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Im going to smack you in the face if you screw up my idea YOU HERE ME!

#25 Posted by talia (362 posts) - - Show Bio
One Shot said:
"

"
lol
#26 Posted by One Shot (718 posts) - - Show Bio
talia said:
"One Shot said:
"

"
lol
"

Im helping him in my own way,
#27 Posted by talia (362 posts) - - Show Bio

i like it

#28 Posted by Lucifer Morningstar (128 posts) - - Show Bio
wants the morning to come
#29 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
One Shot said:
"

"

0_0

talia said:
"gd job cant wait for the next one
"
Thanks

Lucifer Morningstar said:
"wants the morning to come
"
Patient Lucifer, Patient.

#30 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

cool man!

#31 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"cool man!
"

Thanks Jack !
#32 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

So, I stumbled out of bed, A little drunk, god knows why. I don't remember much about last night......

These were the thoughts that rumbled in his head as he stumbled off of the couch into the bathroom. "#*%*(ing mornings" His voice muttered, as he groggily made his way to the mirror. His eyes almost flickered for a moment before finally opening them. As he looked into the mirror, He saw.......a new version of himself. His skin was made of both Shadows and Fire, His eyes lit up with necroplasm and his hands glowing with hellfire, The wings of an angel spread on his back. He had changed, He had changed.

"NO!" His voice screamed a shrill yell as he thrusted his fist into the mirror, letting every last shard fall, his hand did'nt even bleed even when shattered glass made it's home inside his fingers.

He had become their Grim Reaper, Their Angel of death. He could'nt help but be filled with rage, Darkness shot forth from his finger tips and engulfed the entire motel. Ripping the foundation from the walls, Tearing down every last brick in a fit of anger. Envenloping every last shred of morter and cement in shadows.

He screamed a hearty battle cry that sent a sonic boom in every direction "FEAR OUR ARMY !", Out of the rubble of this two-bit hotel, he levitated into the sky's themselves, firing Necroplasm in every direction. making the grass turn to ash, the tree's turn to crumbs, every last waking breath was a breath of destruction.

Five hours later, Jack's power dissapaited. He only floated down into the wreckage of what once was.  His head was pounding and all he could do was wobble back, walk slowly back to the city, through the destruction. Stammering off for five hours, the debri's of the country side completely ruined. His face plastered with disbelief as he looked to see the very same lake he let his mother rest in not but a day ago had completely evaporated. Not a single living thing laid in this barren ditch.  He wanted to cry but How can you cry when you have no soul ?

His face as white as a ghost as he made his way into town. It was anyone's guess as to why he looked so shocked, but few really knew why.

He did'nt know where to go, Going home would be too obvious, His mind was clouded and he probably should'nt have returned to the city in the first place.

A single brushed past his lips as he fell to his knee's, sliding down across a tall building's side.....

"Goddamit"

#33 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhh drifter that was super good!    i liked the description.  somebodie paid attention in school when the lesson on adjetives poppped up^

#34 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"ohhh drifter that was super good!    i liked the description.  somebodie paid attention in school when the lesson on adjetives poppped up^"
Thanks Prima.

lol at the Adjective thing.
#35 Edited by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

ur welcome
did u read my story so far (O.O) in the world rpg

#36 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"

ur welcome
did u read my story so far (O.O) in the world rpg

"

I read your first post. Have'nt kept up with the rest, sorry.
#37 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio

still a good story Drift :D

#38 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao its fine i knew u hadnt lol i just wanted to see if u told the truth lol

anyways good post, now im out of your thread^^

#39 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Jack the Ripper said:
"still a good story Drift :D
"
Thanks Jack.